The Raven (closed)

Emma sat up in the bed, her hair trailing off her body to show off her bare breasts as she crawled across the mattress towards Boar. She kneeled in front of him, her arms wrapping around his neck as she bid him to look into her eyes. She gave him a smile, one that was heartfelt and seductive before she pressed her lips firmly against his own.

“You won’t regret this, Boar.” She said softly as the kiss broke. “I love you.”

As she spoke, Boar couldn't even look at her, showing her just how hard the decision had been, how heartbroken he was having to send away Genna, and how confused he was at how suddenly everything had happened.

"Emma..." he said quietly, finally meeting her eyes. "I don' know what I'm doin'... I jus' don't know..."

Emma felt bad momentarily at the pain that was in her lover’s eyes. She let out a little sigh, knowing that affairs of the heart were never cut and dry. They were painful and someone was usually left wounded. Boar was the man that would bear that pain, she knew.

“Do you love me, Boar?” She asked him softly. “I mean, truly love me?”

Boar slowly met her eyes, searching them as he tried to put his feelings into words. He finally settled on, "I hones'ly don't know if I love ya, Emma... Things're happenin' so fast. I know I want t'love ya, but... I'm too confused righ' now t'know."

He let his eyes fall to the floor again, unable to look at her after his admission.

Emma felt as if her heart was ripped from her chest with his admission. Had she read his actions wrong, she asked herself as she let him go and sat back on her bed, looking up at him for the longest moment without moving. She had never had a man not fall for her seductive charms. Suddenly, she felt so ripped open, raw and vulnerable.

“I think you should leave, Boar.” She said softly, her hand reaching for the blanket that he had brought for her.

Boar knelt and caught her hand, kissing her palm, "Don' send me away, darlin'... I don' want t'be alone, Emma... I want t'love you, I want t'make ya happy. If I didn't, I'd 'ave chosen Genna." He looked up at her with hope and pain, wanting her to understand his pain but also his willingness to please her.

“Then be the man that’s going to please and love me, Boar.” She said softly, looking down at the large hand that held hers so tenderly. “No more thoughts of Genna. You’re with me now.”

"I am," he whispered, and drew nearer to kiss her neck like a submissive beast looking up to one much more powerful than himself. He was incredibly primal, that was for sure. "I'll do everythin' I can t'please ya an' love ya," he kissed her lips now, drawing closer. He was letting go of any inhibition left at the knowledge she wanted him so.

"Let me show ya," he whispered, pressing her back against her bed as she trapped him in her web for keeps.

Last edited:
Emma moaned as she was pressed back against the bed, trapped by Boar as he told her that he was going to show her just how much he wanted her. She grinned up at him, knowing that he was falling far under her spell. She stretched her body out beneath his, letting him look his fill of her perfect ivory skin.

Letting out an involuntary, low groan, Boar's hips locked against Emma's own, and she could feel the growing arousal hardening against her folds. His hands grasped her hips firmly, and though he was usually a man to let her decide, he was now taking control. He kissed hungrily at her neck, letting his thoughts fall silent and dormant about any doubts or pain. His hips and thighs ground against her own lustfully as he sought more access.

Emma let out a moan as he locked his hips against hers, grinding down against her wet folds as he let her see just how hard he was for her. She whimpered as his hands gripped her hips firmly and he began to kiss at her neck like a man possessed. She sighed softly as he licked and nipped at her skin, his hips grinding down against her with a passion that she’d never known before.

‘More…” She moaned, her head tipping backwards to expose her throat for his further inspection.

Boar needed no encouragement, practically attacking her throat with searing kisses, losing himself in the pursuit. He pulled back just long enough to shed his trousers before he was locked against her once more with his hard shaft resting along the seam of her wet pussy. Giving her neck a firm teasing nip that left a mark, he sat back on his knees, looking down at her as he caught his breath. The blunt head of his cock lay at her entrance, straining to plunge into her core and stretch her walls around him.

Boar met her eyes and lifted his hands to her cheeks, leaning down once more, suddenly subdued and calmed and wanting to savor the moment with her. His lips met hers and she could feel him give over control to her. She would lead, he would loyally follow.

The feeling of his blunt cock pressing against her wet folds made her moan in anticipation. She wanted to feel his cock splitting her entrance, thrusting into her with abandon, but it seemed that he wanted the moment to last. She whimpered as he met her eyes, cupped her cheeks and kissed her passionately. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him closer, whimpering as he sank just a little bit deeper into her body.

“Love me, Boar.” She whispered against his lips as the kiss broke before she brought hi into another kiss instantly.

With a slow, deep thrust that buried his cock entirely within her blossom, Boar started slowly, taking his time to stretch her walls to accompany him. He fit within her perfectly, large but not too much so. But he picked up his pace at her encouragement, until he was doing exactly as she wanted. He was powerful to say the least, and the bed creaked beneath them under his strength.

Emma let out a howl as his cock buried deeply into her body, stretching her walls with a breathtaking passion. She whimpered as he stretched her body and slowly started to thrust into her with a deliberate pace. She begged him for more, moaning loudly as he gave her all she could handle. The bed frame creaked beneath them, his thrusts powerful and unyielding.

Boar lost himself in loving her, hammering into her body like a ram while he engaged her in kisses she'd never known the likes of before. And soon, he sought to pleasure her more fully, kissing down her breasts while his fingers came to search out and tease her clit. No one had ever done that for her before.

Emma gasped and clenched around Boar as he kissed her breasts, teasing her sensitive flesh before his thick fingers started to rub and tease her throbbing nub. She whimpered, her brow furrowing as she looked into his dark eyes. She was lost in a world of pleasure as he pounded into her, the bed beneath them shaking with each demanding thrust.

“Oh…Boar!” She moaned, losing herself in the pleasure as she suddenly felt herself cumming in a wonderful, warm rush.

Boar rode her orgasm expertly and hungrily, and he locked her lips in a kiss when his own caught him by surprise and she felt his hot see branding her belly in a way that seemed... comforting, and completing. He stabilized himself with his hands set against the bed on either side of her, gasping for breath as if he'd sprinted five miles. He kissed her again, seeking her warmth and love to match his own as they came down from the exponential high.

Emma gasped as she felt Boar’s hot seed branding her, filling her body so completely as he rocked above her. She bucked her hips up against his, panting along with him as they kissed and explored one another like they had wanted to for so long. She wrapped her arms around his neck, drawing him down to rest over her body, kissing him with such sweet, expert passion that she knew he would drown.

Boar moaned softly into her kiss, more a rumbling growl than anything. She left him breathless and laying practically limp before her, kissing at her skin like he was drunk off her love. "Emma..." he whispered like her name was holy.

"I love you..."

“If you fuck like that, you can love me all you like.” Emma said with a smile on her lips, teasing her lover as he kissed and caressed her skin and neck. She let out a little sigh and finally brought her lips to his, kissing him with a gentle passion that made her toes curl. He was certainly a kind lover, one that she had never experienced before in her life.

"Tha' was nothin'," he smirked down at her when their lips parted again, and he finally pulled his softening shaft from her body. "Wait 'til I come back from a good hunt," he laid beside her and pulled her in close with her back to his chest. His huge arm wrapped around her and he held her in a way none ever had before, kissing her shoulder as they finally settled.

“Then perhaps I’ll have to send you hunting soon.” Emma said with a grin as Boar pulled himself from her body and then settled behind her, holding her tightly.

Her grin suddenly vanished and she stiffened, wondering what in the world he was doing as he pressed a kiss to her shoulder. No man had ever cuddled her close like he was doing, not even her prince. Ever so slowly she relaxed and let out a little sigh, her head resting against the pillow as she let herself enjoy the little piece of heaven that she had in her life suddenly.

Boar lifted his arm from her only once to pull the blankets over them, making sure Emma was warm and comfortable. The night passed them by peacefully, and in the morning, Emma awoke alone in bed, wrapped up in the blanket, and Boar was standing alongside the bed half-dressed, fastening his belt as he dressed for the day. He pulled on his tunic, but left it unbuttoned as he saw his love's eyes open. He smiled down to her and knelt at her side. "G'mornin' love."

Emma yawned and turned to look up at Boar as he dressed beside the bed, kneeling down once he saw her awake and bidding her good morning. She smiled to him and reached out to gently touch his cheek, allowing him to see the tenderness that she was capable of showing. It was rare that she let anyone get that close.

“Good morning.” She said softly, leaning forward to kiss his lips gently. “I’m happy to still see you here.”

Back