The Psychology of Pegging

I enjoy being penetrated by Bob's cock, so why couldn't he enjoy being penetrated by mine( even if mine is a plastic strap on).

He doesn't think less of me, why would I think less of him?

Would I tell people? No, well maybe that one kinky friend. But I don't regularly share information about my sex life to friends in person. (I don't want to make them uncomfortable or jealous or whatever)

Would his friends think less of me if he told them I cum hard from anal? I know my kinky friend wouldn't think less of him.

If I feel "that [a woman] thinks less of me now than before, it makes me more inclined to imagine her pegging me than imagining more regular sexual thoughts. Does that make sense to anyone else here?"

not really but let me give it a shot. You are more inclined to have thoughts about being pegged by a woman who doesn’t really like you. That’s because you wouldn’t want someone you liked to peg you because you think they will think less of you. The problem is the woman that doesn’t like you probably won’t be pegging you but the one that does might.

I kind of understand. You need to get past the part about what other people think.

As an aside, I don't think that a man could leak during a prostate exam without having sexual thoughts.

I know a little about this medical stuff, I was a Doc in my past life. There are certain thing that they check the prostate for. Sometimes the need a sample of prostate fluid. It’s not sexual, the doctor pushes on the prostate a the expresses fluid. There’s a little more to it but you can look it up. You can leak prostate fluid if you take a big crap. Google it, it can’t hurt to know about your body especially your prostate.

I think if I picked and random pegging gif or comment from the forum (apart from this thread) that it'd involved (or hint at) degradation or humiliation. Even when done in loving relationship I do think a change occurs after the act. A woman will now love you in a different way... she can still love you and think you less of a man. Of course not all woman are the same. But most would think "wtf". Even Goldenfinger admits that he's in a female led relationship... his wife tells her friends about pegging him (I assume) without asking him.

context. You can make it how you want it. It can be flr, domme/sub, role reversal or just having fun. I can tell you we started out just having fun. Can there be degrading or humiliation. There can be. I don’t feel that my wife degrades me. Humiliation is in the eye of the beholder. A lot of our play would be role reversal. If she’s pegging me and asks me if I like and want her cock or what ever, is the degrading or humiliating? I’ve said those same words to her. The interesting thing is my responses are similar to what she’d say and Vice versa. I actually believe it has brought us closer together and I understand her better and she me. But pegging just scratches the surface.

Last edited:
Could be Sub/Domme or role reversal. Or just having fun. I Think psychology is when you overthink things. Sometimes turning right is just turning right.

I don’t know what the phycology of pegging is. I’d say it can be different for everyone. it’s different for the pegger than the peggee. It can be different each time. For my wife it’s visual it’s dominance a little humiliation and playfulness. For me there is a visual but it’s different. I think my wife is sexy, the pov is different on the bottom. There is a eroticism in submitting but a lot of it is physical.

Why would men not enjoy anal? Do women enjoy anal? Why would it be different?
Anal stimulation is anal stimulation, regardless of gender.

I have noticed that my wife does the things I’ve done to her and does them in a similar way. She has pegged me in all the different positions I’ve had sex with her in. She has had me suck on her strapon in all the different way she has sucked on my cock. She bought an ejaculating strapon. It gave her a end point. Her cock never goes soft and knows no end. She chooses an end point usually after the high point of an orgasm for me. With the ejaculating strapon she chooses the same end point but she does the same thing I do. She pushes in all the way and cums, when she cums inside me she does it in pulses like I would so I can feel her squinting inside me. Then she pulls out a little and the back in a few times like I do to milk more cum out. Then pushes back in and lays on top of me and we kiss for a bit.

We do have a Femdom overtone to our activities but that’s personal preference.

Last edited:
As someone who loves being fucked by my girlfriend with her own all-natural pegging device, I have given the subject a great deal of thought. I have come to no conclusions but I do not intend to stop. Straight, gay, bi, whatever I am!
you are so lucky

I have noticed that my wife does the things I’ve done to her and does them in a similar way. She has pegged me in all the different positions I’ve had sex with her in. She has had me suck on her strapon in all the different way she has sucked on my cock. She bought an ejaculating strapon. It gave her a end point. Her cock never goes soft and knows no end. She chooses an end point usually after the high point of an orgasm for me. With the ejaculating strapon she chooses the same end point but she does the same thing I do. She pushes in all the way and cums, when she cums inside me she does it in pulses like I would so I can feel her squinting inside me. Then she pulls out a little and the back in a few times like I do to milk more cum out. Then pushes back in and lays on top of me and we kiss for a bit.

You are ready for the real thing. Would you try maybe a feminine trans if your wife would tell you to?

As someone who loves being fucked by my girlfriend with her own all-natural pegging device, I have given the subject a great deal of thought. I have come to no conclusions but I do not intend to stop. Straight, gay, bi, whatever I am!
Do we really need to associate the act with a category of sexual attraction?

If it feels good, it feels good.

Enjoy it, 😘

Sounds like a healthy sex life! 😍

Maybe the psychology of pegging is that it just feels good to get fucked by a dildo and if it’s your wife who is doing it to you that it’s even better! Hopefully with no judgment

Maybe the psychology of pegging is that it just feels good to get fucked by a dildo and if it’s your wife who is doing it to you that it’s even better! Hopefully with no judgment

A long time ago I must of said something or gave my wife the feeling that I might be questioning our activities. Maybe she was being a good Domme and being reaffirming. Anyways She said, “This is just OUR sex”.

A long time ago I must of said something or gave my wife the feeling that I might be questioning our activities. Maybe she was being a good Domme and being reaffirming. Anyways She said, “This is just OUR sex”.
Love this, lucky man, heathy sexual relationship

Back