The Psychology of Pegging

Let me address this from a different perspective. You frame this as a binary option. Other commenters have already ripped you on this. I will not. All men, straight, bi or gay, are susceptible to anal pleasure, because of that male G-spot, the prostrate. How someone gets you there is a whole different topic. Almost any women, if she wanted, could have you getting anal orgasms in a short amount of time

I am a switch. In the BDSM world it means that I can either be a dom or a sub. In the relationship world my choices for a partner are limited. I couldn't be with a dom. I would probably kill her in a few months. I could be with a sub, an acceptable solution. I could be with a woman who hasn't even a clue what the terms are about. Or I could get lucky and meet another switch, who understands the dynamic of switching off control. I hooked up with one about a year ago and once a month one of us would cede control. One of us would switch off control for a weekend about once a month. When I was in control I was an evil nasty SOB, as she was a bit of a pain slut. However, when she was in control I was her little subby bitch and she fucked the shit out me.

We both soon realized that we had nothing in common but the sexual game, so now I am dating several other women (non exclusive), but she and I get together once a month to either take control, or give it up. It works for both of us, and those other two women? They haven't a clue
I was never denying that a man can achieve pleasure from his anal area. I was asking about whether it's degrading or not. I have always felt it is, and I don't see that changing. I was hoping people would relate to or address one thing I said in my original post:

If I feel "that [a woman] thinks less of me now than before, it makes me more inclined to imagine her pegging me than imagining more regular sexual thoughts. Does that make sense to anyone else here?"

You are way overthinking this. My husband started to enjoy anal sex when I stuck a finger up his asshole while giving him a blow job. He said he came harder than ever. Before long, it became two fingers and I finger fucked him and he liked that. Then one night he asked me to lube up my dildo and use that on him while I jacked him off. I fucked him with the dildo and he shot a HUGE load of cum. He said it felt so good to cum with something in his asshole. SO I then got a butt plug and used that on him while we fucked. As a matter of fact, I got one as well and we both loved to cum with them in. A very very deep orgasm!!! And I love anal sex so it was a natural for me. Finally, we read about pegging and I got a strap on. As smaller one at first but he loved it and said it made him appreciate what a woman went through during intercourse by being penetrated and I stroked his cock while fucking him in missionary. We moved on to doggie style pegging and I would reach around and stroke his cock while pegging and also spank his ass a bit. He loved that as well and shot another huge load. Eventually, he rode my strap on and would stroke himself to massive orgasms all over my tits and belly and I loved to see him cum like that. Then he would go down on me and I would cum like crazy afterwards and we smelled like sex pure and simple. His cum was all over me and my cum was all over him. It was a generic discovery and I know a lot of women who do anal on their husbands as the prostate massage really makes the male orgasm so much stronger. You must be homophobic or not want a strong female to be in charge of sex or afraid of being vulnerable. The best sex is went you are being vulnerable and pegging is just that for a man. So in my opinion, you are a bit closed off when it comes to sex and not willing to explore. It has nothing to do with being gay, bi or straight in most peoples minds. So quit thinking about it and go find a woman that is willing to explore things with you and open up your mind.
You got it perfectly correct pegging is great especially when a sexy dominant woman who enjoys playing with her sub.

I was never denying that a man can achieve pleasure from his anal area. I was asking about whether it's degrading or not. I have always felt it is, and I don't see that changing. I was hoping people would relate to or address one thing I said in my original post:

If I feel "that [a woman] thinks less of me now than before, it makes me more inclined to imagine her pegging me than imagining more regular sexual thoughts. Does that make sense to anyone else here?"
Now, a woman can make it, or try to make it, degrading, or, a specific male may need to feel that way, for whatever reason, but it is not a necessary a part of the experience. Ideally, it is just a hot, mutually shared experience between two lovers. Kind of like, "I'll give you my ass if you give me yours.". (I actually had a new girlfriend propose that to me one time.)

I agree and disagree and also offended by your post.

You lump it all together like everyone fits into one box. People are complex. I’m not gay or bi. I’m in my late 40s physically fit with a collage of militaristic tattoos.

My wife is a nurse and she was covering vacation time. She was working in urology and the nurses were talking about prostate exams and some leak fluid dur8ng these exams. My wife thought this interesting and told me about it and had a idea. So we looked it up and found a whole genre. Things kinda escalated from there. Then one day I must of said somethin, I’m not sure what but I remembe4 what she said. “This is just our sex”
Sex and attraction are in a spectrum. Some really like being pegged and some don’t; it’s ok either way as long as you are all consenting adults and not jugemental about what you like, whether you are straight or gay, which by the way is also on the spectrum of sexual preferences.

Sex and attraction are in a spectrum. Some really like being pegged and some don’t; it’s ok either way as long as you are all consenting adults and not jugemental about what you like, whether you are straight or gay, which by the way is also on the spectrum of sexual preferences.

Im sure there’s a whole psychology to it. We could debate it and hash it out but why can’t things just be fun.

My ex gf would peg me a couple times a month. She started with a toy that was similar in size to me: 3.5" x 1.5". After a few months, she ultimately used a 10" x 6" black one. I didn't know it (or want her to), but she told a couple of her friends. After a couple weeks of them making comments or laughing at me when I'd talk about being an alpha, one of them finally said: "Tami told us all about your secret." I asked what that might be, and she said "We know Tami's been butt-fucking you with a huge black dildo. Do you like black cocks or something?" I turned red as hell from embarrassment. She went on..."She also said you've got a tiny cock. Is that true? Get it out we wanna see it?" I refused saying something like that's inappropriate and Tami wouldn't want me to. Just then Tami walks into the room and says "Oh no, I want you to show them how inadequate you are. Take your fucking pants off...NOW!" They laughed at how intimidated I was by her. I dropped my pants and they all just sat there stunned and then started pointing and laughing at how small it was. Pretty soon the talk went back to comparing mine to Tami's big black one. I started to get hard, which they noticed, and then they would take turns stroking me with 2 fingers edging me to the point of almost cumming, and then backing off. Eventually one of the girls brought the black cock over and started smacking my inferior dick with it until I squirted all over the black cock. No one touched my dick, I just squirted uncontrollably all over the black cock.
I think comments like this from all over the forum completely contradict the posters here who say there's nothing degrading about pegging.

I think comments like this from all over the forum completely contradict the posters here who say there's nothing degrading about pegging.
I understand your comment. The poster, Inferior 3 Inch, is actually excited at being naked with clothed women around making “fun” of his small dick to the point of coming without touching himself.

Clearly that situation excites him.

It can be loving, humiliating, or degrading. It all depends on context an on how the person feels. It also can’t be one of those for one of the people involved but not the other.

My wife likes to talk sometimes when she’s pegging me. At first it usually was question related like how does it feel and thing like that. Then things changed. She was pegging me and she could tell I was in the zone and she was moving around a little trying to figure it out and then started to slow down an I blurted out don’t stop fuck me harder. After that it got interesting

It can be loving, humiliating, or degrading. It all depends on context an on how the person feels. It also can’t be one of those for one of the people involved but not the other.

My wife likes to talk sometimes when she’s pegging me. At first it usually was question related like how does it feel and thing like that. Then things changed. She was pegging me and she could tell I was in the zone and she was moving around a little trying to figure it out and then started to slow down an I blurted out don’t stop fuck me harder. After that it got interesting
Do tell...💋 How did it get "interesting?"

giphy.gif

But it's because..... Fine.

that sounds so sexy.... would love for her to do that. I want a cock so bad in my ass so she can teach me and then I can move on to the real thing with her watching. My ultimate fantasy

I get waxed (Brazilian) once a month, and the esthetician and I have become good friends. Anyway, this morning I mentioned Literotica and the fact that I was editing a story for an author whose story was about a wife who teaches her husband to enjoy ass play and eventually pegs him.

She got this crazy ass grin on her face and told me she and her fiance' have been doing ass play and this weekend she gave him his first anal orgasm. She wants to peg him and he is hesitant. She said to convince him she is going to threaten to cut off his blowjobs. She said she will give me an update next month as to if she finally fucked him. Great funny conversation as I am laying there naked.

There is nothing humiliating or degrading about it with a loving partner. It becomes a loving, trusting, bonding thing. Now, in a BDSM or fetish situation, it is a totally different environment.

You're taking some things some people are saying about their own shit, and using it to discredit other things other people are saying about their own shit.

Sure seems to me like you're cherry-picking in order to satisfy your own shit.

I wonder about the psychology of that.

I get waxed (Brazilian) once a month, and the esthetician and I have become good friends. Anyway, this morning I mentioned Literotica and the fact that I was editing a story for an author whose story was about a wife who teaches her husband to enjoy ass play and eventually pegs him.

She got this crazy ass grin on her face and told me she and her fiance' have been doing ass play and this weekend she gave him his first anal orgasm. She wants to peg him and he is hesitant. She said to convince him she is going to threaten to cut off his blowjobs. She said she will give me an update next month as to if she finally fucked him. Great funny conversation as I am laying there naked.

There is nothing humiliating or degrading about it with a loving partner. It becomes a loving, trusting, bonding thing. Now, in a BDSM or fetish situation, it is a totally different environment.
That’s hot! 😛

I understand your comment. The poster, Inferior 3 Inch, is actually excited at being naked with clothed women around making “fun” of his small dick to the point of coming without touching himself.

Clearly that situation excites him.
For goodness sake, whether he likes the humiliation or not is beside the point. The point here is that the girlfriends in the story only choose to bring up his history of pegging when he brags about being alpha. In other words the premise is that pegging proves that he is not alpha.

You're taking some things some people are saying about their own shit, and using it to discredit other things other people are saying about their own shit.

Sure seems to me like you're cherry-picking in order to satisfy your own shit.

I wonder about the psychology of that.
I think if I picked a random pegging gif or comment from the forum (apart from this thread) that it'd involve (or hint at) degradation or humiliation. Even when done in loving relationship I do think a change occurs after the act. A woman will now love you in a different way... she can still love you and think you less of a man. Of course not all woman are the same. But most would think "wtf". Even Goldenfinger admits that he's in a female led relationship... his wife tells her friends about pegging him (I assume) without asking him.

Last edited:
Hey Lastime. You are entitled to think and feel however you want about sex. Just don't expect everyone to agree with you. It does seem silly to me that you think that because a man is a 'tough guy' like an actor who plays action heroes or a boxer he couldn't possibly enjoy pegging. Anyone could potentially enjoy ANYTHING! The limits and rules are between your ears. Free yourself. There's a whole world out there. Who know what you might enjoy?

I think if I picked and random pegging gif or comment from the forum (apart from this thread) that it'd involved (or hint at) degradation or humiliation. Even when done in loving relationship I do think a change occurs after the act. A woman will now love you in a different way... she can still love you and think you less of a man. Of course not all woman are the same. But most would think "wtf". Even Goldenfinger admits that he's in a female led relationship... his wife tells her friends about pegging him (I assume) without asking him.

my ears were burning. So what does being in a flr have to do with anything? A lot of people are in a flr, it might not have a sexual component but she wears the pants. You think my wife thinks I’m less of a man because I’m willing to explore with her? You could be right that some women would be wtf, but I don’t think those women would be pegging their partner. My wife has talked to and told some of her friends. She did not ask me because she knew I would not care.

do you like women? Not attracted to them but like, respect. Some would say getting on your knees and giving a bj would hint at humiliation.

so what is manly, what makes you more of a man?

Last edited:
Guys, let’s all take a deep breath.

How someone feels in a same situation is personal. 2 people may have totally different perceptions and understanding of the exact same experience. And that’s ok!

Guys, let’s all take a deep breath.

How someone feels in a same situation is personal. 2 people may have totally different perceptions and understanding of the exact same experience. And that’s ok!
You are right. I you can not know how someone feels. and it is ok to have a different perspective on things. But at the same time you should be respectful and keep your comments about yourself not others. It’s just fine if he thinks his partner would think less of him if she pegged him. but to generalize saying “A woman will now love you in a different way... she can still love you and think you less of a man.” is a provocative statement.

The best way to resolve situations is by, respectfully, talking about it.

Talking, to me, is an opportunity Ro learn something new about someone else.

:)

Back