The Professor's biggest Fan (closed)

Brandnewbuddy

Really Really Experienced
"So professor, let's have a little pop quiz.

What do you think I want to see you in during tonight's lecture?

A. Sheer Stockings and a short skirt
B. A low-cut top that shows off those wonderful breasts
C. High Heels
D. All of the above

Partial credit can be awarded but a special reward will be provided for Aceing this question. I'll expect you to provide a physical demonstration of the answer during tonight's lecture. Failure to participate will be harshly punished however. I will present your grade in your office after class: Our first one on one session, as it were. I hope that you'll meet my expectations"

Ryan looked over the message he had texted his professor that morning on his burner phone, turned it off, and then headed into class with a huge smile on his face. He took a seat towards the middle of the lecture hall and pulled out his laptop, ready to take notes like a good law student should.

"Ryan my man! You doing good?!" A voice called out.

"Aw yeah, James! Just thinking about that party on Saturday." Ryan said, forcing a smile on his face to please the guy who was considered his best friend. You fucking sycophant

A text popped up on his phone, "Hey babe! I know it's November but I wanted to show you my swimwear. Figure I could wear it for you when we're chilling in the hot tub after we hit the slopes next month." Pictures followed of a girl in various bikinis, pictures she had likely posted to instagram before contacting him.

"Nice." He texted back before shutting off his phone. Her name was Anne, she was 21, she was the daughter of his father's best friend and they had been dating for 6 months. She had a carefully tanned toned body that most people would die for and her millions of followers on instagram thought about constantly.

He hated her. He had told her as much a week into their relationship. He told her that she wasn't his type, that she had the maturity of grade schooler and she felt as fake in person as she did on her social media. She had merely laughed and stated: "So? I'm hot and rich and you're hot and rich. We both need someone on our arm so we can network with more people and get our careers going once college ends and so our parents stop bugging us about getting into a relationship. We marry, make one or two kids, and then if we still hate each other, we get lovers or a divorce or both. That's how things work in our world."

Ryan knew that he was a fortunate person. He knew that for every complaint he had about his life of wealth and privilege, billions of people would die to be in his shoes...and that just made things worse. He wasn't physically suffering, he didn't have depression, he just looked at his life and all the plastered smiles on the people around him and it felt so hollow.

Even when he had tried to rebel, to cause enough trouble to make his parents' facade drop, it hadn't worked. He stole his dad's car after his high school graduation and drove 3,000 miles away and gave it to the first homeless man he had seen along with his dad's credit card. His dad had just chuckled, picked him up in a private jet, and had it turned into a human interest story for the news. He had burned down an old abandoned barn the year before. No one was in it, he had made sure of that, but he had left enough evidence to make sure the arson made it back to him...the people who owned the land didn't even press charges. He wasn't sure if his dad had paid them off or if the cops declined to investigate. His dad's grin never even slipped for a second.

So as he started law school, a field that he had tried to convince himself that he chose, not a careful manipulation by his family, he had almost given up on any further rebellions. Oh he could have tried to be a washout, gotten hooked on drugs...but that wouldn't have been an escape. He would have just been put in rehab with his parents and girlfriend visiting with those plastered smiles...and despite his parents not caring one way or another, he did want to succeed at something, even if he would never be sure how much was his own effort.

And then he stumbled upon his professor's secret. It had been a lark, he was thinking of trying to get Anne to break up with him so he got an Onlyfans account and sought out models and average women who were nothing like her. His intent had of course been to confront her with his attraction to these women, get her to at least get pissed off for once, but he soon found himself genuinely intrigued and aroused as he went through profile after profile with older women who were still gorgeous but had a real maturity, ones who has a few stretch marks or wrinkles but weren't afraid to bare all for some cash.

That was when he had found his professor. Oh, she didn't go by her real name and at first, he thought it was a coincidence. She wore wigs, tried to make vids and picture sets that didn't linger on her face...but one day she had slipped up. She had taken a selfie in her office. The picture itself was only up for a few minutes but that had been enough for him to screenshot and save it. Her fans had hungrily devoured the site of her bare breasts but his eyes had caught the the university inventory sticker on her computer monitor: damning proof of where she taught and once the number was run in the local intranet, which office she was out of.

Ryan was on cloud nine as he had bought a burner phone, sent the initial blackmail material threatening her job, and saw her initial response...a real response. He licked his lips as he watched the door, waiting for her to come in. Would she dress up like his text wanted? Would she be nervous, angry, or aroused? But that was just the appetizer. After class he would be alone with her, a grown mature woman who had led a real life, he would threaten or tease her, maybe even fuck her, and he would own every one of her reactions to him taking advantage of her.

He didn't care about the outcome or how long he could string his professor along, just knowing he was doing something so vile that if caught he would have to face repercussions thrilled him. He wanted to drink in her disgust with him as he violated her and took advantage of her until he was eventually caught.

He watched the door like a hawk, waiting to see his prey.

Rose is the only child of middle class parents who was brought up well. They are churchgoers and she was privately educated in an all-girls school. Her father was a successful businessman now retired and her mother kept house. She made sure that Rose ‘behaved’. Rose’s initial path in life was set out for her, she was everything to her parents and she sought to please.
Rose got through university and Law College meeting Martin along the way. He was her first real boyfriend and she remained a virgin until their marriage was agreed. Her parents were pleased and he seemed a nice guy, quiet like their daughter.

The marriage started well but once away from parental influence Rose found her needs changed and that she wanted to ‘live’ a bit more. She rather resented them for her teenage years in which there was a lack of freedom and a chance to do what ‘normal’ teenagers experience.

Rose and Martin formed and developed their own legal practice. They did well, fee income rose and they had a nice house and lifestyle. Rose was not ready for children and particularly with Martin who she increasing found controlling. When they first met she thought he ways as being to look after her. They also suited as they followed on from her parents but now when she could be successful in her own right, they inhibited her and were an increasing blemish on her life enjoyment. Rose was dutiful in the bedroom and enjoyed it, giving Martin everything that he wanted. It was not enough for him and he strayed, not the once but too often. Perhaps she had been ‘too easy’ with him.

A break up and divorce was inevitable and she praised herself that she had the drive and determination to do it. Of course Martin was not happy. There were all sorts of promises from him but she was wise to them and she caught him out. He was not nice, no that is wrong, he was awful. She got through that, left the practice and went into teaching, becoming a lecturer. She loved that and the work with students. She loved to see them develop and hoped that they had and were having a better start in life than she had. She looked to help them.

Rose considered her sexuality, she liked men but was wary and began to date women. She liked their company and they offered more tenderness and consideration than what marriage had brought her. On line dating had produced a lot of dinners and some sex but a lot of dishonesty from menfolk. She got tired of having to see through all that to get to the real person. A lot of these guys were grown men whose main interest seemed to be to get to her tits and into bed. Rose had always been full busted but as she has grown older and her body filled out, she had developed a huge F cup bust.
Rose wanted and needed sex, something that she had really missed out on throughout her life but without the emotional entanglements it can bring. On one of her dates a guy had mentioned Only Fans and after much wine one evening she had done her research and put up a site. She made some friends and was pretty inventive. She bought a good number of sexy outfits for her breasts, a good cam and loved to tease but also to please so the breasts did get to swing free. She did more but that was between her and the ‘friends’. It was a game to her to see how many followers she could gain. This was her fantasy world, she was anonymous and this was the only part of her life where she lied without conscience. This was her playtime.

This morning it was with disappointment that Rose received the text. She knows she has been living on the edge and being honest with herself she was half expecting something to crop up. It had to, but this. Who does this person (man?) think they are? Written like a guy for sure. She is doing nothing illegal, only a bit of fun for so many. Her main initial thought is, is she going to have to stop it, are they going to stop her fun?

She tells herself, think of him like a client, find out about him and then decide the best course of action but always be confident and give him the impression you know what you are doing and why you are doing it. Yes she is thinking about her days as a solicitor. If she has to stop lecturing she may well have to work again as a solicitor and yes that is a fall-back position. The publicity might not do her any harm.

Rose remembers ‘Dennis the Detective’ from her solicitor days. He can get a few snaps of this guy and find out about him. Would he like her intruding into his life or the undesirables that Dennis could arrange to visit him? That is for the future though, hopefully this is just a little prank.

Rose tells herself that she is a lecturer first and foremost and she is not going to deflect the students’ attention from what she is actually saying. That would be unprofessional. She leaves the low cut top, short skirt and stockings in her locker wearing the high heeled shoes into the lecture. She takes a pair of soft soled flats with her making some sort of joke to the group asking them to bear with her as she is going to wear them for as long as she is comfortable standing in them. They enjoy her wit and she soon changes. She is smiling, she is confident, she would just like to know who and why. She looks around but cannot tell. Her arm moves behind her back to scratch a couple of times, thereby projecting her bosom. At least that was something for him she thinks.

She wants to understand this guy, to help him and for them both to get on together. He needs to understand though he could easily ‘fuck up’ his life too by this. It is what becoming a man all is about. What sort of man is he going to become? She waits in her office intrigued.

Ryan watched Rose with beusement. He had wondered what her reaction would be. He ha expected annoyance or nervousness, but this was far better. He saw her eyes trying to subtly determine who her blackmailer was.

"Not bad professor, trying to hunt the hunter? Not bad at all." He thought. Ryan was excited. So this was what a mature, skilled woman was like. She was willing to play enough into his game, but also wanted to ensnare him.

He was tempted to oogle. to look at her pushing her breasts out but he kept up the facade his parents had taught him, only watching out of the corner of his eyes while his face was just one of apathy, like any other disinterested student. Instead, he went to the next step of his plan.

The university had poor security. Once you had access to the intranet, you could do anything. Ryan had kept two windows open but miniaturized so his peers wouldn't notice. The first was a network notice. He entered a quick message: "Grade: C. please raise to B."

The network message popped up on the computer screen and then onto the projector, showing it to the entire lecture hall. Students let out puzzled laughs, which Ryan joined in quietly. He then clicked inside the second window, and his mouse was now connected via VDI to the professor's computer. he then moved the mouse cursor over to "pictures" shortcut. He then moved his mouse onto his own laptop screen. The threat was placed: Rose needed to act in a sexier manner or he would click on the tab and show the students what was inside of it.

In its own peculiar way Rose is rather enjoying this being put on edge. It takes her back to her days as a solicitor and appearances in Court when the other side throw anything at her in the hope of something sticking.

Rose is standing before the group wearing black tights, a nice navy blue dress gathered at waist with some buttons undone above. She wears a pearl necklace which rests down into her cleavage. Her heavy bosom is well held by a rather sexy black lace bra. She smiles

‘Well at least there is a please there!’

‘Oh and oh my I am being offered pictures, how kind!!!’

She turns her back on the group and is in deep thought for a moment as she walks away from them, hopefully giving her bum a sufficient little shimmy for them. She then turns and walks forward to the Group

‘Now this is what in Court you call an ambush. It is where say material is presented to you at a late date with some excuse. Everybody is ready to go, there is said to be some good reason for the lateness and the onus is on you. How long are you going to hold up the trial so you can study and respond to this evidence?’

‘Well I am not going to hold you up ladies and gentleman. The lecture will continue, I know I have what is needed to sort this little issue in my locker in my office. My guess is that somebody has some nice holiday snaps for me but beware in today’s world of digital manipulation they are of limited evidential value. Yes they could even make a middle aged frump like me attractive.’

Rose can tell she has surprised the group, who look amongst each other rather bemused. All the while she is speaking though Rose is absent mindedly twiddling with the top of her bra strap causing her boob to jiggle. She certainly had the class’s attention although not only for the words she is uttering.

The lecture passes without further incident although as time goes on Rose’s stomach becomes agitated and she wonders what the evening might bring. Whoever it is, they are certainly challenging. She wanders back to her office and checks her handbag and also the locker to ensure the requested clothing is there and waits.

Ryan was elated with Rose's improvisation. While a part of him had hoped to see her get more flumoxed, this was much...MUCH more enjoyable. Watching her tactfully parry with him in full view of the class was exciting and the way she playfully still flaunted her sexuality excited him more and more until he felt his blood course through every extremity. He thought of how much he would savor the after class activities and for once he was completely overcome with lust He was so overcome that he almost failed to resume taking notes to finish the lecture.

After class, Ryan exited with his peers, making small talk while turning his burner phone back on. He began to text:

"Congratulations Professor! I award you a B. Your adaptability under pressure and natural charm raised your points quite a bit though I feel you could have put more of yourself out there. I realize oral presentations in front of a group can be stressful so from now on I think we'll engage in some one-on-one tutoring so I can assist your efforts in becoming a Cum Laude.

I'll be there in 10 minutes. Please put on the rest of your ensemble (save the heels, I have no intention of keeping you up on those tonight...or even on your feet). If you look in your bottom right drawer of your desk, you'll find a gift: a little satin sleeping mask. Please put it on after you get dressed. I have every intention of revealing my identity tonight but I'd like you to enjoy the mystery a bit longer."

He waited two minutes and then sent the next text:

"Oh, and as a treat. For this initial session, I'll let you choose the pose you take fro our first meeting: Kneeling in front of the door, all fours, or spread eagle on your desk. Please assume it before I arrive."

Ryan broke off from the group and made his way up the side staircase. While he had launched the blackmail this morning, he had planned things for weeks. The sleeping mask had been easy. Every professor had a drawer they didn't use often so it had been no problem to slide the mask in yesterday when Rose had no classes to teach once he had deduced from prior visits which underutilized drawer was hers. The university also cheaped out on the locks: the offices used the same key as the key for the hallway they were located in: $100 to a student worker to let him copy the keys under the pretense of wanting to pull a prank got him everything he needed.

Security had also been easy. The guards didn't patrol till after 10 and Ryan intended to have his first "encounter" settled before then, possibly with Rose even coming with him to his home for another rendezvous. Rose taught the last class of the evening in that building so her co-workers would be gone for the night.

The only thing that left was the mask and If Rose would actually wear it. While Ryan expected his plan would fall apart in the future, he certainly wasn't ready for the fun to end now. If she snapped a picture of him, called the cops and barricaded the doors, he wouldn't even get to see her splayed out for him. Fortunately he had found on his prior excursions that, for the conveniences of the janitors, the lights for all of the offices could be turned out from the switches in the hallway, provided you had a key for them, which Ryan's prior investment had allowed him to obtain. If a teacher stayed late, they could flick the switch in their office to turn them back on.

If he saw Rose turn her lights on, he'd know she wasn't wearing the mask and was up. If her light remained off, he would simply illuminate the path to her door with his phone, take a moment to appreciate her body in the dark, and then turn the lights on so he could more freely enjoy the sight of her.

Ryan waited the ten minutes, then hit the lights.

It is getting late at night and Rose is tired. It has been a very stressful day and she opens a bottle of red wine taking a couple of cups from the cupboard. Big gulps are in order and the wine tastes good, really good. She tries to keep smiling as she considers events. The good news is that she has just about managed to avoid humiliation in front of the whole lecture theatre but what now, he wants her to go on all fours in the darkness and let herself be fucked in a blindfold. She does not know him, it is simply outrageous. Then it dawns on her for the first time that this guy could be seriously mentally deranged and she could be in real physical danger. What a fool she has been to even invite him along to her office this late at night. ‘Damn Only fans’ she says to herself, ‘damn, damn damn’ as she tastes more of the wine.

Rose then has a thought, ‘phone a friend.’ She phones Brian an attentive rugby playing neighbour saying ‘hi there is something very odd going on at the university right now. There is a guy prowling about and it is all spooking me. Can you please come and collect me from my office………sorry I don’t want to say more over the phone now………… yes I will be careful………half hour will be fine…. Thanks Brian.’ She attends to her phone and slides it back into her handbag.

Then an overwhelming feeling hits Rose and she begins to sob, tears rolling all the way down her cheeks. She grabs tissues from her handbag. She knows she is in a mess. OK she might fuck the guy if she has to, but to have one seeking to dominate and humiliate her and instruct her like this is not going to be on. Sex is one thing but humiliation no and it might be worse, just how is she going to live through this? Then she decides, yes she loves it here at the university but if she has to go she will and she will leave with her head held high, her dignity intact. She might even explain to all the fans exactly why she is leaving the site too. That brings a bit of a smile back to her face.

Rose sniffs and looks at the clothing thinking 'OK if that is what he wants. I can at least look sexy for the guy, it might help.' She steps out of her tights and dress and into black stockings with a garter belt and a short pleated black skirt. She discards her bra and pulls on a thin black top which fits tight to her breasts, allowing her thick brown nipples to poke through. Rose looks at herself in the mirror thinking ‘he wants me to be a tart for him, well not a bad job! At least Brian will get an eyeful too!’

Rose moves back behind the desk and refills the cup leaving the spare one for her visitor. She puts a couple of paper knives in the drawer, just in case she has to defend herself and plays with the mask. She smiles ‘yes they have their place’ she says to herself but not here and now whilst I am waiting for him. Let’s see what he has to put on the table and offer.'

Ryan began to creep through the darkness, thoughts of Rose splayed out for him dancing in his head. It was so quiet, that he could swear he heard his heartbeat as the blood rushed through him. He wondered what she would be willing to do, how far she would allow him to go before pushing back. He was sure to enjoy himself regardless.

As he approached the office door he heard Rose inside. The thin door offered little soundproofing. What he heard however was not the sound of fabric shifting around or bated breath: it was the sound of sniffling. He could hear the desk vibrating as its unbalanced legs bounced on the floor from Rose’s shuddering.

This…this was not what he had expected. He had thought based on her performance in class that she would once again try to parry or confront him. He hadn’t thought-

His thought was interrupted by his phone going off. It was on silent, not even the vibration was going off. However with it flashing in his pocket, it was causing too much of a distraction, one that could potentially be seen from the street facing window.

“Shit.” He thought to himself.depending on who was calling, they might follow up with him and track him up to the office. His time would be interrupted and if he suddenly changed his mind about wanting to get caught, he’d have a loose end.

He bolted away from the office, trying to keep his footsteps light but by the last ring, he opened the hallway door with abandon and answered. It was Anne. Ryan almost groaned and was ready to get the conversation over with but her voice broke him out of any thought of that. She was sobbing, sobbing so loud that Ryan gave up any thought of going near the office and worked his way back down the side staircase just to get away. He’d have to call the whole thing off. While the building was abandoned save for one or two students and Rose, he’d stick out like a sore thumb and be remembered as the guy who was having some kind of heated conversation with his girlfriend.

“Anne, what’s wrong?” He asked, expecting to hear something about a night with the girls going wrong or one of her social media profiles being temporarily banned.

“Please, please come get me. I’m by the Union, It’s about to close and none of my fucking friends are picking up.” Anne said, sounding utterly ratified and hysterical.

Ryan already had his keys out and was moving towards the parking lot, “okay, just stay calm. Can you get a security guard? I’m on my way”

“No, NONE OF THESE FUCKERS ARE AROUND GODDAMNIT” Anne roared before weeping, “Hurry, please. I know you don’t like me but please, I need someone I can trust…my Uber driver tried to lock me in and he follows my Instagram…I got away but I’m scared and no one is picking up.”

Her words hit Ryan like a ton of bricks. Anne, someone he always thought of as utterly shallow, was now but only being genuine with him but utterly terrified. He started driving, going right past a stop sign. Even as he thought of an appropriate response, he put together what happened: Anne had been stalked, had gotten into the car of her stalker, not knowing the situation, and had just gotten away.

…and had he not picked up the call or left the phone off, he would have done something almost as bad to Rose. He thought of the few sniffles he heard from the office and now heard Anne’s weeping. In his pursuit to break out of the doldrum of his life, he had hurt someone selfishly. He was a monster.

“Just because I don’t love you doesn’t mean I don’t care about you, Anne. I’ll be there in 4 minutes. Stay somewhere safe. Have you called the cops?”

“Yes. They won’t be here for awhile.”

“It’s okay, I’m coming and I’ll take you to a station or I’ll wait with you, things are going to be okay. I want you to say that.”

Anne let out a nervous giggle, “Things are going to be okay…thank you Ryan.”

Ryan’s heart twisted in his chest as his guilt clamped down on him, “you’re welcome. I’ll text you when I get there. Don’t come out, I’ll come in.”

Ryan got to her a couple of minutes later. Anne clung tight to him when Ryan arrived. They ultimately went to a station to give Anne’s statement. Fortunately Anne’s name carries some weight so they only had to wait an hour before the officer’s took the statement. The stalker had crashed his car later that night while trying to flee after Anne escaped. He had been drinking so he was fortunately already locked up.

Anne held onto his hand the entire night. Ryan didn’t get to let go until she fell asleep on his bed (Anne not feeling comfortable enough to go home and not in a forgiving mood towards her roommates who had ignored her calls).

When Anne finally fell asleep, Ryan pulled out his burner phone and texted his professor.

“Professor. I apologize for leaving you alone last night. I had a realization about what I had been doing and I’m sorry. My intent was never to harm you or humiliate you but I clearly did that and all I can do is apologize. I don’t have an excuse. I was attracted to you not just because of your attractive body but because you felt real, both in class and on your page. You have a confidence that I wanted to be swept up in. I wanted to tease and see how far I could push you but clearly I went too far and blackmail is inexcusable.”

“There is no evidence tying you to your university life contained anywhere except for these texts. The classroom was simply some remote access issues and me playing with the network message system. Tell IT a student played a prank and they will fix it. This phone will run out of service in 3 days, at which time I will destroy it. I don’t know if there is anything I can do to make up for the pain I caused but if you can think of anything before those three days are up, I will try to grant it. Again, I am sorry. I will not bother you again. You’re a wonderful woman and you didn’t deserve anything I did.”

Rose looks at her watch and again and again. He does not arrive and the knock on the door is from Brian. As soon as he enters Rose runs towards him and gives him a hug. “Hey, what’s this?” he asks.
“It’s a long story Brian, but I am so glad you are here now” Rose responds.

“Looks like you had a hot date which went wrong” Brian enquiries with a little grin on his face.

“Something like that, but let’s get going please, I need to get out of this place”

“Sure thing”

Rose is reflective on the journey home wearing a jacket cover her top half but her thighs were all too visible to Brian as he drives. “You know Rose any time you want to go out for a drink you only have to say.”

“Yes Brian but you have a girlfriend right now and you are a great friend. I don’t want to ruin that relationship and I do not want to steal you away from Cindy, she is a lovely girl. I don’t want to cause that upset”

Brian knows Rose is right but having her sitting in his car looking like that encouraged his instincts. They part that evening with a hug. Rose would kiss but fears what that could lead to.

Once home anti-climax sets in. It had been the fear of the unknown, who he was and what he might do. The idea of having sex again was nice, especially with a young student guy, one that might actually fancy her.

Rose has a fitful sleep wondering what the guy’s next step will be. In the very early morning she looks at her phone and reads his message. It is as if a massive weight is lifted from her shoulders. He certainly seems contrite and really there is no damage done, it made for just a little bit of excitement. Rose notes he is offering contact and helpfulness. This gets her thinking.

Rose taxis into work, having left her car in the car park the previous evening and throughout the morning she runs over an idea she has in her mind. At lunchtime she texts

“Thanks so much for your latest text, it has lifted a great weight from my shoulders. Your apology is very much appreciated too. No damage has been done though and I would like us to move forward. You come over as a clever guy full of initiative so perhaps you can help me. I need help with my Only Fans site. I am looking to expand it and improve the quality. I have bought some new camera equipment and would very much appreciate a male perspective on what would be best to include. In general terms I think that maybe if I include some outdoor action, in the countryside, in cars, in the dark and that sort of thing. Also wouldn’t it be nice if I could show my breasts with some thick male sperm over them. After all I believe that is what guys are doing when they look at me, or so I imagine. Perhaps you can help there.”

“What I suggest is that we have dinner one evening at the Grange, a nice little out of the way hotel I know. We can have room service, get to know each other a bit, discuss things and plot a way forward. I am very keen to have a contribution from you. Then maybe you can take a few shots of me. I feel that I have been restricted doing this sort of thing on my own and to have another pair of hands and eyes, with you giving some direction should help no end.”

“I don’t want this to be all one way though. Whilst I like to watch and guys to watch me I am happy to discuss your fetishes and see if I can help there”

“We can discuss ‘arrangements’ when we meet”.

“Assuming you would like to meet perhaps you can give me a note of some evenings when you are free and I will take care of the hotel”

“I look forward to meeting you”

Texts sent, Rose eats lunch and rereads them. She wonders ‘are they too formal?’ She hopes not she is serious and wants him to be. This is her way. When they meet and are together she can relax and loosen up a bit and have a laugh with him, and of course, maybe more. She thinks that maybe it will help if they text each other a bit first, to break the ice.

She goes to her lecture and waits for a response.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Ryan asked Anne, who was taking a selfie of herself. She hadn't even called her parents before posting about yesterday's incident (which unfortunately meant she had hyped up Ryan's involvement and even dragged him into a selfie). on all of her social media profiles.

"Hmmm?" Anne turned to him with a puzzled look, "Yeah, I'm getting an order of protection but my dad's name carries a lot of weight, that fucker isn't getting bail after my dad calls the judge." She saw a text pop up, "Oh Bridgette! Sorry, I gotta respond to this."

"Didn't she not pick up yesterday?"

Anne paused, "She...was busy. Ryan, look. I'm grateful for you but I don't tell you how to live your life. I need her for now, even if she is a flake. Shit, I got to go!" She ran out the door, completely returned to the facade she always wore.

Ryan sighed, and, having no classes for the day, passed out.

He woke up a few hours later to Rose's text. His eyes going wide as she not only accepted his apology but seemed interested in having a working relationship with him. The young man was taken aback: he was definitely still interested in Rose. Even as he read Rose's ideas, he felt his manhood begin to throb. But on the other hand, this would be his only chance to make a clean break. With Anne's posts, he would have some more eyes on him. All he had to do was just not respond.

...it took him only a minute to start texting back.

"Professor, thank you for accepting my apology and I would be glad to provide some "hands on" assistance. I believe your ideas would indeed be found quite exciting for your fanbase. You definitely have a body that would be exciting to see in more candid settings. I can see it now, you baring all on a picnic blanket, a cool breeze stiffening your nipples as you work your fingers inside of you for the camera, or perhaps taking advantage of the darkness in a movie theater or drive-in to lose your top and perhaps work a freshly supplied cock (if said cock would meet your discerning tastes) with the danger of discovery present the whole time.

"I would also be glad of course to be both a supplier of fresh cum to bathe your glorious breasts in as well as cream pies once you felt comfortable enough. You are correct that men would love nothing more than to know that it was real sperm on you as it will let them have the fantasy of their own real load being the one to touch and be rubbed into your skin instead of fired into some tissues or an old sock."

"While I realize that we can discuss the more detailed aspects when we meet at the Grange, I might also recommend that you take to shooting some roleplay POVs. With your charm, you'd be well suited to a number of roles, and with the right camera work, you could weave your viewers into a fantasy. Of course, a teacher would be one role but with your confidence, you could even try the role of a dominatrix, a lust filled employer, or (he paused, "Stepmother" would certainly be popular but he wasn't sure of her comfort level) perhaps a mischievous housewife? I would also say allowing the camera to capture your body being explored by a man's hands would excite you viewers more. If we hit it off at our meeting, I think it would also be good to perhaps film some shower scenes. I'm sure your audience would pay a premium for shots of your sud-soaked breasts being pressed against the glass of the shower door."

"In any case, I look forward to meeting you properly this time and I look forward to meeting and possibly exceeding your expectations."

Ryan pressed "send," his heart racing. He was really going to do it. He was really going to meet his teacher in an intimate setting and join her in creating more of the content he had become addicted to seeing.

He went to his closet and picked out an appropriate attire as he waited to see what her response would be.

During her afternoon break Rose reaches for her phone and reads the texts, only to re-read them. She knows that she is blushing so seeking some privacy she walks quickly along to the ladies bathroom. She locks the door of a cubicle and sits on the seat pouring over his texts. What he is suggesting is simply breath taking but also exciting too. She smiles at his suggestion of the movies and recalls her time watching with Martin and how he always liked her to wear a skirt which would ride up and allow him to feel her thighs in the dark, especially with a coat draped over. Then before Martin the odd night out at the cinema with a guy when an arm would go around her and their lips would meet and open, allowing tongues to touch. She loved that in the dark. Here though what he is suggesting is far far more, but would she enjoy it?

Rose lowers her clothes and feels. She is unsurprisingly moist. She closes her eyes for a couple of minutes whilst she teases her clit and thinks. She holds a breast and enjoys before wiping. Her mind made up, she flushes before leaving the cubicle. She finds a quiet spot and calls the Grange.

“I’d like a double room for tonight, yes with the king size bed please. I’m expecting a friend and we will be eating from the room service menu. A chilled bottle of medium dry white wine in the room at 6 pm please.’’

Rose texts
“Hi there, great to hear back from you and with such wonderful ideas, I am with you all the way. Me as a dominatrix!! I would need some gear for that wouldn’t I? Fun to try it though. I have taken a liberty though and booked a room at the hotel this evening. You are making me feel really good right now, horny even (should I say that?) and I do not want to lose the moment. I do hope that you can make it and we can have a fun time and sort of work things out between us or at least make a start. I’m really looking for you, well depending on you really, to guide me forward here, ’’

“On Only fans I try so hard to do the slutty bit and I am really enjoying that. It is a new world to me though and I hope that I am ok at it. Before the fans there has only been a failed old fashioned style of marriage and then a few disappointing on line dates. ’’

“Of course I understand if you cannot make it tonight, especially at this short notice but I am keeping a smile on my face and my fingers crossed that you can.”

“Looking forward to your next text. Rose x”

Rose thought it appropriate to explain her naivety to the guy and left out any comments regarding a partner. She was of course interested in having some detail regarding his personal status but she did not want to pry or spoil things and really that was something for him right now. She returned to her lecture and successfully managed to put tonight out of her mind for a few minutes, not long mind. She heard a ping and at a convenient time reached for her phone.

Ryan read the text several times, his face blushing as his teacher admitted to her arousal. He felt his manhood swell in his pants and he began to rub his engorged member, wanting to prolong his arousal. He thought of Rose pleasuring herself to his text and he let out a moan.

It wouldn’t be any problem to get to the Grange. His parents had often had meetings there. Anne seemed like she wanted to get back to her normal life so she would likely leave him undisturbed.

He thought for awhile about her text. It seemed like she would be dependent on him. This meeting would be crucial.

“The grange tonight? No problem. I’m looking forward to it. I’m glad to hear I’ve aroused your interest. As I’m reading this, I find myself with a similar interest that I’m dying to share with you.”

He decided to drop the teasing,

“Rose, thank you for being open with me. I’ll be glad to guide you and I wish to be open with you as well. I think for this first meeting, we should focus more on learning our comfort levels and compatibility with each other. So I suggest we just meet each others as ourselves without props. I would of course appreciate a look at you in some lingerie or an ill fitting robe (perhaps a bikini?), but tonight lets just see how we are around each other.”

He paused. He was asking her to be open with him but he was still hiding behind an anonymous name. It was a risk but maybe it was time to reveal his identity.

“Let’s just meet as Rose the Teacher and Onlyfans model, and Ryan, her smitten student and guide into the world of more elaborate perversion.”

He pressed send, biting his lip. He was taking a risk for sure but he wanted to be able for them to meet as equals tonight.

Rose has a spare brief moment in her lecture and quickly reads the text. She responds almost immediately

“At lecture, yes all very good, looking forward to later, Rosexx”

She rather bounces through the remainder of the lecture in high spirits feeling that the students are more with her. A couple of guys come up to her after to exchange pleasantries and ask for her advice and guidance in their studies. One who goes by the name of Ralph even asks if she does private tuition. She manages to deflect that question. Both though are unable to hide their interest in her bosom and on reflection she admits to herself that she is showing rather more today than usual.

On her way home she reflects on her situation. It is improving.
1. She has a date with a young guy
2. He seems sharp and intelligent
3. He has wide and flexible sexual thoughts
4. He has a mature outlook and seems prepared to be patient

Just to have a decent date is a step forward!! However a cold dose of reality hits her. Just who is he? She is getting all involved with a fan but if it all went wrong she could look to be a right fool! But then she is having fun now, feeling better in herself and yes, she is going to go for it with him. Hopefully there will be enough connection for a partnership. She will need to know who with though.

Rose manages herself well, puts his identity to the back of her mind and is casual and relaxed as she calls home. She steps out of her work clothes and has a shower. She packs tomorrow’s outfit, her nightwear and toiletries into a small suitcase and throws in some spare lingerie particularly bras and a spare short skirt just in case the meeting moves that way. ‘Now he mentioned a bikini, let’s try this black number’ she says to herself.

Rose looks at herself in the mirror. 'Well I have definitely put on some pounds since it was last worn but maybe he would be ok with a bit of surplus flesh overflowing' she muses hopefully.

Rose dresses in a yellow coloured summer dress down to her knees, with a white cardigan. ' Fresh and casual ’she says to herself. Unprovocative, everyday nice wear. Under she has white bra and lacy panties. ‘No tights’ she says to herself as she is going to be indoors and it is quite a warm evening.

All packed, she looks at her watch and sees that it is time to travel. She picks up her phone and scrolls through the texts.

Ryan looked through his wardrobe, wondering what would leave the best impression. Ryan tried to take care of his appearance, not just out of his responsibilities but because he liked to look good. He shaved his face with a straight razor to make sure he was perfectly smooth and he waxed his chest so he could appear smooth and youthful. He had carefully even shaved his balls and crotch so they were free of pubic hair.

"Definitely shouldn't dress up too much, after all, the idea is that they'll be on the floor by night's end." He thought with a smile.

He ultimately went with a pair of black slacks, a blue silk shirt, and a black tie. The shirt was tailored just right to cling to his fit, but not particularly cut, body. Ryan was tall, around 6'4, so he had to stoop back down to look in the mirror on his wardrobe. He hoped Rose found him appealing. He had originally been tmpted to try and look more mature but if Rose was willing to go on a private excursion with one of her students, she was comfortable with his youth, if not eager for it.

He thought of how she would look when they met that night and realized that for the first time in a while, he was excited for a date. He thought of taking her hair in his hand and kissing her passionately on the lips before he worked his way down to her glorious breasts and then further down her belly until he was finally above her soaking womanhood. He groaned at the thought and felt his cock twitch within his mesh boxer briefs, a little surprise for his teacher that he had thought to wear; it sculpted well to his toned buttocks and did not hide much from view.

Ryan shot a quick text as he got in his car to drive to the Grange.

"Can't wait for tonight, should I meet you at the bar or at your room? I can't wait to show you the full extent of my interest in you.'

He then drove towards what he hoped would be a very good night.

Rose arrives early at the hotel and makes up in the room before going down to the bar and ordering coffee whilst she waits for Ryan to arrive. She has researched the internet for tips for dating much younger guys and made notes in her mind. What went unremarked though was her understanding that younger guys come quicker but are ready again much sooner. She thinks back to her ex-husband and how he took his time before releasing his sperm into her and then turning over and going to sleep. As to the guys since, well they were just frantic, from behind usually, rutting her. She wonders about Ryan and then the text

Can't wait for tonight, should I meet you at the bar or at your room? I can't wait to show you the full extent of my interest in you.'

She quickly texts back

‘I will be in the bar drinking coffee’

Rose thinks about the text ‘the full extent of my interest’ and butterflies hit her stomach. She wonders ‘does that mean he is going to want sex with me today, upstairs in a few minutes time?’’ ‘Of course’ she thinks ‘that is what all guys think they want’. She scrolls back over their previous texts and sees

‘I think for this first meeting, we should focus more on learning our comfort levels and compatibility with each other. So I suggest we just meet each others as ourselves without props. I would of course appreciate a look at you in some lingerie or an ill fitting robe (perhaps a bikini?), but tonight lets just see how we are around each other.”

The intrigue of the meeting grows inside Rose. Of course if they are talking about sexual matters, inevitably there is likely to be some liaison but how much? In that last text he is indicating that he only wants to look at her.

Rose concludes that right now she does not know who he is or anything about him so there is no point in speculating too much. Texts are only words evidencing thoughts of the moment and are often hastily drafted. Tonight is for the real thing.

Rose’s attention is drawn by a very tall young guy who walks into the bar and looks around before fixing his eyes her and walking over to her table. She smiles and half gets out of her seat as he approaches. She shakes his hand gently saying

‘Now this is a bit awkward’

Still smiling and impressed by his dark clothing and particularly the tie, Rose continues

‘Please sit down’, gesturing to the chair opposite and calling a waiter to take his drinks order

‘I am here all alone, no tricks, I want this to be about us and for us to have some relaxed fun. First though please tell me something about yourself’

Ryan could barely keep his eyes off of Rose as he sat down across from her. She was even more gorgeous than he had thought. It took several seconds for him to even register what she was saying. Once he had though, he merely smiled, ordered a whiskey, and answered:

“Of course. I’m here merely as myself, though before I answer, I do have to apologize: I can’t believe I ever asked you to cover your gorgeous eyes.” He smiled as he looked directly into her eyes, “As for something about myself, you know that I’m studying law. My personal preference would be estate law. Class keeps me busy but I do have a few hobbies. My favorite is to go on roadtrips, no destination in mind, and see what I can see, meet as many people as I can and just wander the country side. If tonight goes well perhaps I can show you some spots that might be of interest to you?.”

His whiskey arrived, “I hope you don’t find my drink order too cliché. Never understood why some people think Whiskey is a “man’s drink.” Real cowboys rarely touched the stuff and preferred mixed drinks.” He laughed, “sorry, trivia is another hobby of mine…but what I like about Whiskey is that specific heat that courses through your body after you drink it. How it goes from the throat, to your belly and then rushes out to every extremity leaving a warm glow not too disimilar from seeing a beautiful woman.” He tilted the glass towards her and then downed it.

He then turned the conversation: “but tell me Rose, what got you interested in teaching? You clearly have the spirit for the court room. Do you have any interests outside of your two professions?”

Listening to Ryan, Rose is impressed that he is a young man with character and confidence who does things. He is very tall too, she is really happy to open up to him.

‘Yes estate law is a good choice, there is money to be made in that for sure. Places, yes that could be good, you might get closer to my eyes then of course!” she says with a little grin and touching his hand gently.

‘I shall explain Ryan, my early life was very much planned for me by my parents. I had nice schooling, nice clothes, nice home and then came university. I am from a family of churchgoers. I met my husband there but it did not work out. My family was controlling and he was controlling and I have grown out of that. I want to be my own person and help and please others.’

‘My divorce forced me to leave a thriving law practice and move to teaching. It pays far less, but is less stressful usually (she smiles) and I can help people, you younger ones as to move into adulthood and responsibility.’

‘As to hobbies young man, well you have seen a big hobby of mine, but I like amateur dramatics which is probably no surprise to you, reading novels and autobiographies, photography, politics oh yes and eating and drinking. You can probably see that from my figure (she taps her tummy). I do have a bikini with me by the way if you feel up to the sight of my flesh!!!’

‘Enough of me Ryan, what’s your background?’ she asks as she moves her hand to his and keeping it held. ''This need only be between us"

Ryan smiled at the thought of seeing Rose in a bikini. He didn't answer her directly an instead just briefly licked his lip.

Ryan thought on what Rose said. To his surprise, Rose and him had some similarities. His family wasn't as directly controlling but they definitely didn't care about his own wishes.

He paused before answering but once Rose took his hand, he smiled and started to speak.

"I'm in a different but not too dissimilar boat. My family isn't churchgoers, that's for sure," he laughed, "though my dad certainly had a lot of reverends and pastors he would hit up when he was trying to make it for his senate race. My mom is a his trophy wife-those aren't my words, she happily will claim that title. She does charity work, mostly because it gives her more networking opportunities but also because charity work, as I'm sure you know, can be very profitable when you're the head of an organization."

He took a deep breath as he prepared to talk about himself. He ever opened up to anyone. Even when his parents sent him to a therapist he had kept his mouth shut.

"I've never wanted for anything...but, and I realize how this sounds, my parents don't care about me. I was born because my parents could travel in more circles if they had a kid. Senate runs look better if you got a kid to stand next to you during ads or campaign stops. You can go to other rich families birthday parties if you got a kid and invite them over to our house to talk shop by hosting playdates. You know James in our class? He thinks I'm his best friend and I've never even spoke to him outside of class or some party or engagement our parents set up.

Even my girlfriend is just a daughter of one of my dad's friends. She likely would have dated James or some other guy in our parents' circle but she felt I looked the best next to her in her selfies so she picked me and I accepted because I at least knew her. If I said no, I'd probably be dating some other daughter of a friend of my dads and we'd have just as little chemistry as i do with Anne."

He trembled a bit, as though he was finally pushing a weight off of his back: "I've tried being a horrible son and I've tried being a perfect son: I get the same reaction, or lack thereof. I remember a time where I worked hard to get perfect grades, they didn't even ask me or push me but I did it. My dad didn't even look and my mom was excited at first but then realized that there weren't any social groups for parents of straight A students...she was more excited when I purposefully failed one year in middleschool because she knew a cram school where some of her friends' kids went. I've done crimes-minor ones...and they don't respond. They just see me as something they can drag out when they need a kid to serve a purpose. I...oh what the heck, since I'm baring my soul, I'm bi and I've never been able to tell anyone or even act on my feelings towards guys because I'm worried that it would get back to my parents-not that they'd blow up, but rather they'd drag me out of school, tour around so they could talk about "being heroes for raising a queer son" then dump me back off when the buzz subsides. I'm honestly glad I'm an only child because I couldn't bear to see another sibling go through this."

Ryan looked at Rose, "Sorry for the melodramatics, I know I'm fortunate, I know that I have been given opportunities that others would kill for but my life has just felt so empty and hollow."

He squeezed Rose's hand back, "Sorry if I killed the mood, but Rose, you just feel like someone I can be open with."

Rose is thoughtful for a moment, looking to take in all that Ryan has told her. She looks him in the eye and feels they are making a connection, perhaps a deep connection. She feels here is a young man who is needy in a relationship sense, somebody who needs to feel valued, wanted and appreciated. She hopes that she can do that for him. It is what she came into teaching for, to help the young of today on the right path. Whilst he has had a challenging start in life there is no doubt that he has the abilities to make a success of his in adulthood.

There is a tinge of disappointment when she hears that he has a girlfriend but then the way he speaks about her Rose likes to think that perhaps it is perfunctory fucking that they do together and that maybe she could provide some different attraction if they do sleep together. She thinks about his bi sexuality.

‘I too am a bi sexual Ryan. I found tenderness and consideration in my own sex after my failed marriage. It was much easier to talk about my problem and issues with others who had or were experiencing similar issues. Lunching together and then having a little bit of bedrest proved a real tonic. I remain in contact with a couple of such friends, both married of course and we see each other occasionally. I am sorry to hear of your frustrations though and I was thinking perhaps I could help out there.’

‘Quite easily’, Rose says with a smile and a little laugh.

Rubbing her foot up against Ryan’s calf Rose comments in relaxed style ‘well see young man as long as we like the look and sound of them they can meet me but not really, they can be meeting you. Get what I mean, maybe even both of us together. All fun of course.’

By now Rose is drinking white wine and becoming a little loose of tongue but the atmosphere is lightening and she is liking Ryan.

‘No need for you to ‘come out’ or anything like that, we could just see how it goes. See if we can make friends with some nice bi guys’

Slurring her voice a little Rose whispers into Ryan’s ear ‘And I like the idea of watching some intimacy between two guys’

‘Just thoughts Ryan, just thoughts but I would like to help’ says Rose as she pulls away.

Rose leans forward elbows on the table, pushing her bust forward saying ‘Now then, I’m hungry……what say we go to my room and order some food and drink Ryan? We can relax a bit more up there’

"Thank you Rose, you don't know how much it means to be accepted and meet someone like myself." Ryan answered with sincere warmth. Ryan didn't believe in soulmates or destiny but he felt such a strong connection to Rose despite this being their first in-person conversation.

He felt his cock twitch at her suggestion. The thought of going down on, fucking, being fucked by another guy while Rose watched, then perhaps spit-roasting Rose, was incredibly erotic.

Yet, he was not so lost in the thought that he could not make his own suggestion in kind. He turned his head and whispered to her: "Perhaps we could ensnare a couple, you take the wife or girlfriend to your room, and I take the husband or boyfriend aside...but not so far that we can't see the other."

he moved his long arm and ran his finger down her spine, admiring the feel of her back underneath his strong digit, "Of course, tonight, I only have eyes for one woman."

When she spoke of leaving, Ryan smiled, not even hiding that his gaze rested on her breasts. and nodded, "I definitely have a powerful hunger Rose," he said mischeviously, and got up, slid her chair back and took her hand. He then leaned down and kissed her cheek before whispering into her ear: "I can't wait to find out your appetites my dear professor."

Rose likes the way he talks sex to her. She thinks deeply and imagines them socialising with another couple that moves forward to delightful foreplay. Rose believes that perhaps an age gap would be helpful, a younger lady and older gentleman. Perhaps it would be nicer for Ryan with an older experienced man for a first time with a young attractive lady of his own age.

‘Hell break out of this Rose’ she tells herself, ‘let’s just get two nice people’.

Rose finishes her drink ready to go and feels his finger on her. She knows her nipples are hardening and her excitement is building. She sees the direction of his eyes and smiles. She responds to his whisper with one of her own

‘So you approve of my assets do you? Patience my dear Ryan’ following which she delivers her own kiss to Ryan on the cheek but with her fingers gently touching the other cheek before slowly moving down onto his neck and chest. A slow gentle caress.

Rose wobbles a bit as she walks forward out of the bar towards the lift, the alcohol now taking some control. She glances casually around and notes how quiet the place is and that she recognises nobody. She feels relief and yet she is nervous, this is unusual out of her comfort zone. She wants tonight to mean something and to set them on the path to a relationship.

They wait patiently for the lift holding hands, thighs rubbing.

‘Come on, come on’ Rose utters. She looks at Ryan and says light-heartedly ‘You can kiss me properly inside the lift, sorry you are having to wait’. She sighs and puts her head onto his shoulder her arm around his waist saying ‘you are so tall.’

Ryan let his arm go to Rose’s side as they waited for the lift. Having her so close let him appreciate her scent as well as the feel of her curves. As she nestled her head against him he noted how perfectly she fit against him. He cursed the elevator for taking so long, for depriving his lips of a lust fueled kiss with the goddess of desire he had nestled against him. His drink from before and had dulled his fear and lit his blood afire. Within his well tailored pants he felt his manhood bursting to escape and meet his professor’s womanhood, making them one being.

“And you, my dear, dear professor,” he said, letting his hand travel down her side, “are so delightfully soft and warm. You’re like a warm apple pie: I want to just devour you.” He whispered, planting a kiss on the top of her head.

The lift finally arrived, spilling out a few lost guests who were trying to find their way to the bar. Ryan barely waited for the car to empty before he scooped Rose in his arms and took her inside the lift, quickly hitting the “close doors” button with his elbow. Rose felt so light in his arms yet also heavy from the sheer weight of anticipation and desire he felt.

His lips were on her before the door even finished closing. It was a hot kiss that carried with it his nights of longing for his gorgeous professor. He then deepened the kiss, breaking it briefly so he could lean down and better hold her to him as he more passionately kissed her. This kiss carried the relief of finding someone who understood and accepted him as well as the wish to make their bond physical. His left hand went down to grip her buttocks, giving it a firm squeeze as his right hand stroked Rose’s hair.

He finally broke the kiss, panting from the sheer excitement and release of tension, he then buried his head in her neck, covering it with kisses.

“Which floor are we on Rose?”

Rose lifts her chin and closes her eyes moaning gently as she quietly whispers into his ear ‘fifth floor.’

Throughout the embrace Rose feels a rock hard penis pressed against the soft flesh of her tummy. This excites her and as they look at the floor indicator, she puts her hands to his buttocks and pulls him tight to her smiling and saying you like me then?’

All too soon the lift ‘dings’ and the doors open causing them to hastily part. They look around as they exit, it is quiet, not a soul to be seen.

They cuddle as they slowly make their way along the passage.

‘It’s just along here’ says Rose. ‘Room 515’

As they come to a stop outside the door Rose rummages for the key card. Then she looks up at Ryan saying ‘perhaps you can give me a massage first, I have some lovely oils you can use.’ Before he can answer she turns her attention to the door which she opens and enters first. Taking several paces in and leaving the lights off, she says quietly

‘Give me your hand’

Taking it gently she places it on her left breast just over the nipple, before looking up at him and moving her hands to his face. She gently strokes each cheek before guiding his head down to hers and her lips to his. Their mouths become as one, tongues together exchanging saliva, lips rubbing and building on their lust for each other.

Ryan smiled at her comment and her grabbing his ass, “Like, no…I adore you, Rose, He replied with a smile.

Adrenaline coursed through his veins as he and Rose snuck and snuggled all the way to the room. Ryan thought of massaging Rose, oiling every inch of the luscious body he had spent weeks admiring and he felt his cock release precum to prepare himself. Then she placed his hand on her breast and Ryan lost all control of his higher faculties.

Between kisses he fondled her breast, cursing the cloth that separated his hand from the delightful flesh that and taut nipple. He moved his thumb against her nipple, teasing it as their tongues teased each other with their passionate kisses. Ryan’s free hand quickly began to unbutton his shirt and unbuckle his pants, even as he met each of Rose’s lustful kisses with one of his own. He kicked his shoes off and then began unbuttoning his shirt, making sure to fondle and kiss Rose as he did so. Soon he was standing in just his unbuttoned shirt and his mesh boy shorts, which his manhood was desperately pushing out against the fabric. As he continued to fondle Rose, he took her hand and guided it to his flat stomach where he made her hand trail over his body,

“Professor, I’d love nothing more than to mount you right here or give you a massage, but I think you’re a bit overdressed.” He moaned, kissing her before guiding her hand down to his crotch so it would briefly touch his gritty manhood. He released her hand on his chest.

“Come on Rose, you can touch me however you want…but regardless of what we end up on doing, I want to see all of you!”

Rose slides her hand lower and down inside his shorts feeling his hardening penis for the first time.

‘Oh my, you are big’ she exclaims. The feel of a throbbing cock in her hand moves her thoughts forward from those of a sensual professional to those of a lustful cam girl. This is her secret sexual personality, one of desire to show, one of a desire to fuck men, many men. She loves an erect penis.

As she fondles him she teases, “Now you sit over there, have a drink of that wine and watch your sexy slut perform for you. Oh and you may massage this beautiful cock of yours if you feel the need”

Rose reluctantly removes her hand from Ryan’s manhood and gives him a tender lip kiss before she seductively slides from his grasp and across the room. With her back to him she unzips her dress causing it to fall to the floor before stepping out of it giving him the view of the back of her body dressed in white panties and bra. Those panties are skimpy and show the soft white flesh of her large bum cheeks. She fondles her buttocks for him before turning and giving him the view of her huge breasts in a bra which holds the flesh but with much more out of the cups than in. She puts a finger to her lips saying ‘sssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhh’ before running that finger down her chin, onto her chest and down into her cleavage. She smiles.

Rose looks at Ryan eye to eye as her hands grasp her bra cups, fondling herself, teasing him. Her hands move inside, feeling the warmth, exploring her nipples both hard and out of sight of Ryan. She keeps him waiting, she knows he wants to see, she wants him to have pre-cum. Then she reaches behind leaning forward, showing him her cleavage, that deep long cleavage, before undoing the clasp. She straightens and holds the cups before letting the bra drop to the floor, her breasts flopping onto her stomach, on full show to him, the nipples very big, very brown and very hard. She lifts each heavy breast in turn, pushing the nipple into her mouth and sucking, then teasing with her tongue, before laying it to rest on her chest, the nipple glistening with the saliva from her mouth.

Rose gestures a hand for Ryan to stay where he is. That hand she moves inside her panties and starts to feel, feel her clitoris whilst looking at his groin, his cock, his lovely cock. After a while her mouth opens and she begins to pant a little, her eyes flicker and then a smile comes all over her face. She lowers the panties and steps out of them, bending down to the floor, her breasts dangling down with her body, free, needing attention, needing support. She picks up the bra and panties tossing them to Ryan saying

‘a pressie for you’ as she ambles over to the bed.

Naked, she climbs up onto the bed, the mattress compressing with her weight and she looks over to Ryan. Sitting on the towel, so carefully positioned, she opens her large fleshy thighs and shows a very long lightly haired vagina with lips glistening with desire and moistened with her juices. She strokes a little before two fingers disappear and she lies back on the bed feeling her breast with one hand as the other fucks her hairy sex, juicing her hairy sex as her moans of pleasure saturate the room. Her eyes are shut, her breasts are moving to and fro on her curvy frame, her sex is on show and wide open for Ryan as she finishes herself her fingers bunched and twisting inside her vagina, spilling her juices onto the towel as her body shakes and shudders in its release and pleasure.

Rose grins, looking at Ryan, looking down to his groin saying “That was fun and now I would love you to fuck me”

Ryan's eyes became wide as platters as he watched Rose perform her striptease. He first tried to keep himself from touching himself but as she bared her breasts He couldn't help but work his shorts down to his ankles and begin slowly troking his cock, tip to base. He barely noticed as precum began to slicken his shaft as he manually lubed it with his hand: he was completely transfixed at his now naked teacher.

Rose exuded mature sexuality in a way that Ryan had never experienced before. Anne had never been able to comfortably express herself. She liked sex and could dress in revealing clothes, but could never be sultry or sensual. She'd merely toss her clothes off and let Ryan do most of the work. The women at his parents' parties who would inappropriately hit on Ryan when they could get him alone were more lecherous that sensual. Rose meanwhile was effortlessly enticing Ryan while taking him to heights of arousal that he had never experienced before. Every soft bit of flesh was like a sumptuous banquet to the young man.

And then, right as Ryan thought the moment couldn't be any better, Rose tossed her underwear to him and then she began to play with herself. Ryan breathed in scent through her panties as he began to wildly beat his meat like an ape at a zoo as he watched the mature woman in front of him bring herself to to the edge of a climax in a maddening lust while also putting herself on full display for the young man. Then she came so wildly that Ryan saw her sweet nectar dribble onto the towel. Her displayed womanhood made Ryan drool with anticipation as he waited for Rose to give him permission.

“That was fun and now I would love you to fuck me”

Ryan practically pounced from the chair to bed in one movement, Bringing himself to straddle Rose on the bed. He was so overcome with desire that it took him time to speak. He instead kissed her fiercely on the lips and then began to work his way down her body. He was quick giving trails of kisses over Rose's belly but then went up with his hands to grope her breasts. As he fondled her full breasts, he began to suckle on each nipple, drawing each out with his teasing tongue and rolling it around on the tip of his tongue.

"A moment more Rose, I just want to know how you taste before I fuck you...because I plan to fuck you so hard that you'll always have my taste on you." Ryan finally spoke. He worked his way down, his hunger finally pushing him to kneel in front of Rose. He immediately began to lick against her mound, letting it travel between her labia and then up to her clit which he deftly rubbed and teased with the tip of his tongue before he went and began to lick at her pussy like a dog who had finally found a spring to drink from.

Ryan practically inhaled Rose's scent and the taste of her nectar as her previous efforts and Ryan's administrations brought forth more of natural lubrication. The young man was practically drunk from the experience but his painfully erect cock throbbed, wanting its turn, and reminded him of the task he needed to attend to.

Ryan reluctantly rose from his knees and lifted Rose's right leg, placing it against his left shoulder. he kissed Rose's foot and then, his eyes locked with his professor's, like a cat staring at a mouse, he dove his right index and middle finger deep within Rose's cunt. He watched her reaction and made sure she was watching as he withdrew and plunged his fingers into his mouth, where he took great pleasure in licking them clean, like they were bathed in delicious pie filling. The young man swallowed the mixture of his saliva and her sex and he appeared to be in total ecstacy.

"Delicious." Was Ryan's only response. He then took his fingers and stroked them against his cock, combining Rose's wetness, his saliva, and now his cock's precum, until his manhood practically glistened.

"Thank you for indulging me, Rose. Now, let me give you that hard fuck you've been needing!"

Ryan didn't tease, he merely guided his cock's head in with his right hand and then thrust with his hips, forcing his shaft in deep within Rose's mature cunt. The adrenaline pumped through Ryan's veins, so it was not until his balls pressed against Rose's underside that he realized the full extent of what he had done which had caused him to pull back, and then his eagerness to prove himself drove him back in. Before he knew it, he was fucking his teacher. It was as though Ryan was in shock as his dreams finally came true. He looked at Rose, gauging her reaction as he ground into her. He couldn't even feel her cunt around him as he pumped his manhood inside of her, he could only bask in the surreal sight of his thrusts making Rose's breasts bounce and the sound of her moans as he began to fuck her in earnest.

"Do you like it Rose, do you like my cock?" He asked, half teasing, half for reassurance. He raised one of his legs onto the bed and and used his free hand to pull her bottom up so he could angle in deeper inside of Rose as he fucked her. Soon the sound of his balls slapping against her began to increase in tempo and Rose's breasts responded in kind, it was like Ryan was in a fantasy.

...then the shock wore off and Ryan finally felt the way Rose shaped around him as he fucked her. The way her experience vagina wrapped tightly around him and pulled him, milked him of his precum and begged him to release his full load inside of Rose. Ryan moaned in pleasure and he thurst harder and faster into Rose, he was so overcome that he already felt himself ready to cum.

"Rose, you feel amazing! I think I'm going to come...do you want me to come inside of you?"

Back