The Professor's biggest Fan (closed)

There was the smell of sex in the room as Rose surrenders her body to Ryan. She has stripped for him, cum for him in front of him and now she wants him to use her pussy for their mutual pleasure. Her large curvaceous body and huge breasts are there, on the bed for such pleasure as he chooses.

The feel of his lips and tongue on her clitoris and in attending to her entrance bring moans. His rhythm and lust bring Rose’s hips to respond and her hand to hold his head in position to bring that finality to her. She pushes down into the mattress and up into his face until her energy wanes and they rest.

Rose prepares herself as Ryan enters her with his fingers. She expects speed and screwing, the hard deep finger fuck and the filthy chat as he watches her face, contorted as she tries to keep control until the release of her fountain of lust cum. But no, Ryan deftly removes his fingers and takes her juices into his mouth and tastes. ‘Oh yes my love’ she thinks, a warmth developing inside her.

She welcomes his manhood , feeling first the enthusiasm of youth, his cock rapidly thrusting, seeking more and more. Then the more measured screwing as he changes positions and she feels him hit her deeper, finding a spot and hitting it again and again. She loves the look on his face, the actions of his body as she grasps him and in her mind his fucking is turning to love making. Her eyes close as she feels this young man inside her, making love to her, passionate love to her.

Then he speaks asking if she wants him to come inside her. Of course she does, she wants that finality of love-making, the deep passionate kiss as he gives her his semen but this is meant to be all about sex, horny sexy fucking. She wants to see his cock and balls as he comes, the spunk shoot from it and the amount and thickness of it as it hits her. She utters

‘waaaaaaaait!!!’

Gently pushing her hand to Ryan’s chest she removes herself from him as she smiles and licks her upper lip. She sits up on the bed a bit, opening her mouth and taking his cock in her hand. Her tongue moves out over her bottom lip and she feels the end of his manhood rest there. She begins to suck gently, looking up at his face, not too much, just gently at first. Then a bit faster before resting and taking him deep and gently building again. Then she senses the moment. Her hands move away from his cock, onto her breasts, her huge heavy breasts. She lifts them and holds them for him, feeling her own nipples for her pleasure. She opens her mouth and waits, looking at him. Her desire though takes over and she releases a breast, dropping a hand to her mound and begins to frantically rub. Her head goes back as she moans

‘in my mouth, in my mouth please,’ panting as she nears her own orgasm.

Rose continued to amaze Ryan. She went from complete surrender to his thrusts to expertly taking him in her mouth and sucking his cock in a way that made him helpless to respond in any way but to stroke the back of her head as her lips drew him in and milked him. Ryan thought for a moment that he should try to take control again, actively fuck her throat, yet as Rose brought him to the edge, he surrendered to her: while he clearly was bringing her pleasure, Ryan realized that he was still a novice to the goddess that knelt before him.

When Rose finally released his manhood and made her demand, Ryan was already tipping over into his climax. He aimed his cock, now slick with his teacher's saliva, at Rose's mouth, trying to hold back the surge of semen that threatened to burst forth, but as he saw the desperate look in his teacher's eyes, any restraint he had vanished and the first rope of hot cum fired forth. Ryan stroked his cock but he didn't even feel his hand on his member, all of his sensation was the raw pleasure as his virile sperm traveled up his shaft and fired towards Rose's waiting mouth.

Ryan's seed painted Rose's lips, her nose, and chin, but most of each thick strand of sperm landed in her waiting mouth, slipped onto her tongue and dripped back down her throat. Ryan's legs felt weak as his orgasm crashed over him in the wake of his ejaculation's pleasure. He had to support himself on Rose's shoulder. He had never experienced anything like this before. he wanted to melt and surround Rose's body with himself so he could feel her pleasure mix with his.

Failing that...

"Swallow Rose, take me into yourself." He said, more pleading than ordering, "cum with me, I want to see you take my cum."

It just happened, there was compatibility between them. Rose gave him her vagina and now she had his cock. Thoroughly turned on and in the moment, her fingers found the spot to meet her body’s needs. His cock, a treasure, fired its spunk landing on her and in her. She welcomed it and swallowed. It was him, she tasted and enjoyed. It was him that she wanted. It was him she had had.

Her hand pushed deep and her fingers twisted. She felt him rest on her as he buckled and she went too, oiling her fingers, both now post orgasm and together.

Her action on her vagina was frantic and her groan sounded along the hotel floor. Ryan has delivered and she has responded.

Rose smiles at Ryan, her face covered in his cum. ‘Thank you for that’ she says, ‘you were wonderful’ before moving to the mirror. ‘Wow you have covered me.’ She reaches for her phone and takes several pics ‘for the scrapbook’ before lifting her boobs into her bra and taking a few more.

‘Now then you’ Rose says before she sways over to the bed all flesh before groping one of her own boobs, pulling it from her bra asking ‘now suck this’ as she teases the nipple. Her thighs part and she says 'your turn now' as he moves his hand to her wet hairy mound. She feels fingers, faster and deeper than the first time, rough fingers, and determined fingers.

‘Go on go on yes, do it, more, more, deeper, faster’ she moans, eyes closed as she hears the sound of squelching from her own vagina. Rough is what she wants.

After her pleasure, Rose lies on the bed looking at Ryan. She reaches for his cock and says ‘you’re good, very good, you know. I do hope that you’ve got plans for us to fulfil our fantasies together’. As she fondles she continues ‘you have a really nice cock Ryan but you must tell me. Just what do you have in store please? Are you going to want me to be a dirty girl for you?’

Last edited:
Ryan was so overcome with lust for Rose that his cock was at full mast after only a few strokes of her hand. He had never met someone with such a vivacious hunger and his youthful lust was eager to prove itself a match for it.

He reached over to Rose's breast and began to fondle her with a wicked smile on his face.

"You don't have to worry Rose, I intend to show you that I am more than a nice cock." He kissed her on the cheek, tasting his own cum, "and I don't want you to be dirty: I want you to be absolutely filthy."

Ryan took a quick glance around the room and his eyes trained themselves on the curtained window that looked outwards. He smiled and kissed Rose on the lips, his mind made up.

"Well Rose, I know you were wanting to have a a little exhibitionist picnic but I think I have something we can do right here to give your limits a test."

He reluctantly withdrew Rose's hand from his cock and released her breast so he could take scoop her up into his arms and bridal carried her over to the window, making sure to turn on all of the lights in the room before he set her down on her feet, though not till he once again kissed her on the lips. He then guided his hands on to hers and set them on the windowsill.

"Rose, behind this curtain is a thin liner and then there is only cold naked glass between us and the outside." He nibbled on her neck and kissed her shoulder, "on the fifth floor won't be seen with the curtain closed though with all these lights on, a lucky looky-loo might see your heavenly silhouette as I fuck you from behind. And of course, once we strip away that thin bit of cloth, there will be nothing hiding us."

He pushed her feet apart and slowly worked them till she was shoulder with the part. The lustful young man then ran his finger up her spine and dipped her back down. He took hold of his cock and ran the soaked head agaisnt her slit. He teased rose for a few seconds then guided the tip, but just the tip, past the folds of her labia and into the entrance of her womanhood.

"So Rose, would you like to start with the curtain or the liner? Just let me know and then back yourself onto my cock so I can give you a ride, you'll never forget."

Rose’s very curvy body dominates the room which smells of their sex. Her vagina is so very relaxed and full of liquid. Her body has had great sex and wants more sex. The feel of Ryan’s cock hardening in her hand so quickly is so very encouraging. He seems to truly fancy her. She wants to take their relationship up a notch and says to Ryan ‘talk dirty to me, talk dirty to me, whilst you fuck me and honey, please cum on my bum when you finish, I want to feel your thick white cum on there.’

Rose relaxes her body and gives Ryan control. ‘Oh the liner just the liner’ she utters as she concentrates leaning forward, heavy breasts hanging down and ready to swing, thick thighs well parted to give Ryan access and his cock, now between her thighs and pushing hard inside her. She feels him, her vagina stretched and screwed, the sounds of flesh on flesh sounding throughout the room. She hears him and she feels him more as she grasps at the liner and pulls it apart looking out into the darkness.

She moans deep looking at the couple on the seat, in each other’s arms, looking up. He is pointing, she can see his arm. She closes her eyes and takes more of Ryan her face and breasts now on show through the window. She looks again and the girls head is in his lap. She can see the girl’s head moving, giving the guy oral whilst he is watching her get fucked.

‘omg yesssss’ Rose moans as the guy stands holding the girls head and looking up at her window. She can see his hips moving too and fro. Rose’s vagina tightens as she takes a hand off the window and rubs her clitoris, quickly and urgently before giving a large long sigh. Rose’s eyes re focus outside and she sees the girl getting to her feet wiping her mouth with the back of her hand.

Rose pants as she exclaims to Ryan ‘he’s cum out there, the guy in her mouth, whilst watching me’ before feeling harder thrusts from behind as she puts her head down, eyes closed with her repetitive moan as she feels his cock strike home inside her over and over. She pushes back, hearing words from Ryan but not registering as she feels him inside her, knowing that he is near, that they are both near.

Ryan felt the excitement rush through Rose as she realized she had an audience. Yet in a delicious surprise, it only seemed to excite her more. Ryan was taking Rose from behind yet as she buckled her hips back Ryan had to redouble his efforts just to stay in time with his lustful professor. As Rose tightened her pussy around his swollen cock, Ryan felt he was being swept into a wave of lust and pleasure.

He barely heard Rose as he joined his body with hers. The thought of an audience was secondary to the pleasure building where their flesh joined. Yet as he felt his climax draw near he heard Rose say the couple had climaxed and a thought formed in his head over how he could increase the tension even more. He pulled up on Rose’s torso, nipped her ear and whispered,

“They finished already? Not much staying power, huh? Well, let’s give them something to really remember. I’m going to take this last liner away, press your beautiful breasts against the glass,” he kissed her cheek, “and then I’m going to cum DEEP inside of yoi, fill your pussy and then carry you to bed: let them see what a real couple looks like when they both cum. Consider it a little marketing for your Onlyfans.

The word “couple” was a surprise For Ryan but he couldn’t help it. He felt so connected to her, he heard Rose’s response but didn’t register it as his hands Carried out his plans. The liner went away, he guided her torso to the window and put Rose on full display to the world. He let one hand go to one of her tits as he thought of the audience below. He wanted the world to know that he was fucking this goddess of lust and as he kissed her neck and squeezed her tit, Ryan came harder than he ever had before. More and more cum shot forth from his manhood and into Rose as his orgasm peaked. His cock soon felt the the loads begin to slip back out, down his shaft until it was dribbling down Rose’s thighs.

In a post-climax daze, Ryan carried pulled Rose away and slipped her into his arms so he could carry her to the bed. He practically collapsed on her as the pleasure sapped his strength and made his legs wobble.

“So Rose; how did you like your first live performance?”

‘Oh Ryan, you were truly special, you fuck in a style that is way beyond your years’ says Rose as she caresses the young man’s chest.’

’My first live performance you say, well I guess it was really for that couple out there. I doubt if they got to see much really though, they are quite a way away. I think I must have only encouraged them a little to what they were going to do anyway. Tell you what though Ryan it gave me a big thrill, just the thought of them watching me.’

‘Perhaps I could do something where I am watched a bit closer, maybe just masturbating in a car for somebody to look at or should I give a guy some casual sex. I would want you there of course to record it all so we could put a little show together. What do you think, what ideas do you have Ryan ?

Whilst Rose’s body was full of Ryan’s cum, her head is still full of sex and as she talks sex to Ryan she finds her hand around his penis gently massaging it. She looks down admiring it, so a lovely looking piece of flesh, so tender but something that gives her so much pleasure. She wants to do this and does, taking it into her mouth, feeling it harden. What starts as gentle becomes far more robust and physical as rock hardness forces its way down her throat, her fingers tease balls and her finger ends up rubbing up and down his bum hole bringing forth pools of cum into her mouth. She swallows and swallows again sending Ryan’s sperm into her belly to help douse the flames that burn within her.

Rose gets up from the bed, completely naked but full at ease with Ryan her lover. Her large bum ad huge chest dominate her body as she moves over to the dressing table taking her handbag and looking into her diary. The business and professional side of Rose now clicks in. Her work is to the forefront of her mind.

‘Honey it is sad I know but I have an early start in the morning and I need my sleep. Perhaps we should say bye for now and arrange to meet up again soon. I can get you a cab. What say though I put you on a retainer of 150 dollars a week plus all expenses and benefits. Of course if money rolls in we will increase that and substantially. I just do not have too much spare money right now, teaching does not pay great. What do you think?’

Back