The person below me........ Part II

ScarlettRouge

Secrètement posséder vous
Original Thread by higherlevel4u http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=494395

higherlevel4u said:
The idea is to post something about the next poster on the thread and they have to say true or false before making their own statement about the next poster ..... and so on .....

eg.

The person below me has blonde hair ....

Next poster: False. (You could amplify the answer if you want to, eg. False. I'm a brunette!). The person below me loves cock sucking ...

Next poster: True. (+ anything extra you may like to add ...) The person below me is married ....

etc etc ....

The person below me has had sex already today

Unfortunately I have not, but I will be cumming tonight :cattail:

TPBM prefers holding a book in their hands to scrolling down a screen

Always. I like turning the pages.

TPBM would rather window shop than surf the web.

Always. I like turning the pages.

TPBM would rather window shop than surf the web.
False. I don't like window shopping. Why torture yourself with visions of things you can't have?

TPBM is indecisive when gift shopping for others.

(And thank you, Scarlett, for bringing this back. In truth, I forgot about it.)

False. I don't like window shopping. Why torture yourself with visions of things you can't have?

TPBM is indecisive when gift shopping for others.

(And thank you, Scarlett, for bringing this back. In truth, I forgot about it.)

Oofta, I hate shopping. Get in, get out. No indecisive b.s.

TPBM is very creative.

well I don't drink much but yes I do

TPBM is noisy during sex

I'm definitely not quiet, and I will scream a little depending on how good he spanks me :cattail:

TPBM enjoys tasting their own arousal from their lovers lips

I'm definitely not quiet, and I will scream a little depending on how good he spanks me :cattail:

TPBM enjoys tasting their own arousal from their lovers lips
Yes, sometimes. And she loves it when I do it. So it all depends on the situation.

TPBM has had two lovers at the same time.

Nope, not my style.

TPBM regrets their first time.
No. Strangely, no. I was with a somewhat experienced girl my first time, and I thank her from time to time for giving me a good jump on things. I think a great deal of my sexual attitude comes from what she taught me. I remember my first time fondly.

TPBM would consider being immortal, if given the opportunity. Eternal youth included, free of charge.

No. Strangely, no. I was with a somewhat experienced girl my first time, and I thank her from time to time for giving me a good jump on things. I think a great deal of my sexual attitude comes from what she taught me. I remember my first time fondly.

TPBM would consider being immortal, if given the opportunity. Eternal youth included, free of charge.

I've contemplated it a time or two. It holds an appeal. Though, I'd like to go back a few thousand years just for the brutality of it. Yes, yes I would be a warlord.

TPBM still can't figure out how to set a VCR.

I've contemplated it a time or two. It holds an appeal. Though, I'd like to go back a few thousand years just for the brutality of it. Yes, yes I would be a warlord.

TPBM still can't figure out how to set a VCR.
I enjoy the way you say you've contemplated immortality, as if it were such a trivial thing.

We'd all be warlords, I suspect.

And yes, I can.

TPBM still has an extensive VHS collection.

I enjoy the way you say you've contemplated immortality, as if it were such a trivial thing.

We'd all be warlords, I suspect.

And yes, I can.

TPBM still has an extensive VHS collection.

Well, once your loved ones died, the rest of your time would probably be trivial. I think humanity would be the first thing sacrificed in immortality. Unless of course you a sparkly vampire in high school. Then it's just peaches and rainbows until you find that one brutally plain woman to never understand.

Sadly, yes. and CD's. They're high on a shelf our of reach, thankfully.

TPBM masturbates all the time to the Twilight Saga.

Well, once your loved ones died, the rest of your time would probably be trivial. I think humanity would be the first thing sacrificed in immortality. Unless of course you a sparkly vampire in high school. Then it's just peaches and rainbows until you find that one brutally plain woman to never understand.

Sadly, yes. and CD's. They're high on a shelf our of reach, thankfully.

TPBM masturbates all the time to the Twilight Saga.
I meant to respond to this hours ago. I like that observation on the loss of humanity. Ethics are a tricky thing in our short life as it is, and when we have the kind of power associated with immortality, well... I don't think humans should be immortal. Ever. The day medicine advances to the point that we can restore age and prevent death, we need to either straighten up and fly right or end ourselves.

For the record, I absolutely fucking HATE the Twilight Saga. I don't know if those words are strong enough for what I feel. Really. So that's a no. I don't masturbate to the Twilight Saga.

TPBM has a favourite actor/actress.

I meant to respond to this hours ago. I like that observation on the loss of humanity. Ethics are a tricky thing in our short life as it is, and when we have the kind of power associated with immortality, well... I don't think humans should be immortal. Ever. The day medicine advances to the point that we can restore age and prevent death, we need to either straighten up and fly right or end ourselves.

For the record, I absolutely fucking HATE the Twilight Saga. I don't know if those words are strong enough for what I feel. Really. So that's a no. I don't masturbate to the Twilight Saga.

TPBM has a favourite actor/actress.

I do not.

TPBM is deathly allergic to something.

I do not.

TPBM is deathly allergic to something.

I have seasonal allergies, but nothing severe

TPBM will occasionally fantasize about someone other than their significant other in order to reach orgasm during sex

Its happened. Not recently though.

TPBM has masturbated today. It was better than their previous orgasm

Its happened. Not recently though.

TPBM has masturbated today. It was better than their previous orgasm

No, no I haven't. But when I do, it is always far more glorious than the one before. I keep improving. It's amazing, really.

TPBM would really like to see a blizzard of epic proportions hit Time Square tonight, because if they can't go out and party, no one damm well will.

No, no I haven't. But when I do, it is always far more glorious than the one before. I keep improving. It's amazing, really.

TPBM would really like to see a blizzard of epic proportions hit Time Square tonight, because if they can't go out and party, no one damm well will.

No, I enjoyed another quiet New Year's Eve in with Family :)

TPBM has a habit of bringing themselves to orgasm while their significant other is sleeping soundly next to them

No, I enjoyed another quiet New Year's Eve in with Family :)

TPBM has a habit of bringing themselves to orgasm while their significant other is sleeping soundly next to them

Had to sometimes, I know there wouldn't be reciprocation.

TPBM has found secluded places at work to relieve themselves sexually.

Had to sometimes, I know there wouldn't be reciprocation.

TPBM has found secluded places at work to relieve themselves sexually.

Yes I do. Hard to look at lit out in the public places.

The person below me has had sex in a public bathroom.

Back