The Outcasts (open pm first if interested)

"And that's a bad thing?" he asked honestly, instantly regretting it.

He couldn't help it. His new girlfriend had told him that she had to be locked in the basement for fear that she might rip him apart while they had endless sex. Every fantasy that he and every other man he had ever known was possible and yet he was being warned away by the very person he wanted to carry out such fantasies with.

"I'm sorry, it's just a lot to process I suppose."

Gia blushed looking at him shocked. " No its not its just..We cant mate until the lunar sun full moon and when we do the bond will be forever. You might change a bit.. become stronger.. you may even develop some of my vampric and were ability but youd need rest for a few days and the bite would hurt. If I mate with you during my heat Trevor your body wouldn't be able to handle it. She wolfs mate till well.., theyre sure they're pregnant."

"Im not sure youd be ready for that right now or even if I am ready "...

"I understand Gia, I really do."

He put his hand on the side of her face and looked deeply into her purple eyes.

"I don't want you to do anything that you aren't ready for. I have waited all of my life to meet someone like you, and now that I have, I can wait until you are ready to make the next step. We have all the time in the world to get to know each other, and I look forward to ever minute of it."

He pulled her into a soulful kiss, thinking how he was the luckiest man in the world. They broke the kiss and continued toward Gia's house.

"So tell me more about these powers I might get. Will I get buff?" he said flexing his arms with a goofy grin on his face.

She laughed and nodded "Yes actually. " she said seriously " youll be come stronger and faster as well. Your abilities may enhance too Trevor" she said still grinning from his kiss.

She was glad she had found trevor and that he was willing to wait to mate with her. "You know mating is for life right Trev? " she blushed

"I wouldn't have it any other way Gia. I like the thought of us being bound together forever. You will have me by your side until the end."

They had almost made it to the house when he stopped. He looked around to make sure that they had some privacy.

"Along with the stronger, faster, more psychically gifted me that I could become. Would my...uhm... stamina increase as well?"

Gia teared up and kissed him happy he felt that " Till the end" she whispered.

She continued walking with him holding his hand when he stopped her close to the house. He asked her if her his stamina would increase and she her skin looked instantly flushed. " Yes" she smiled "That .. along with other things will increase she said with a grin.

It was Trevor's turn to blush. He had asked halfheartedly but the prospect of him experiencing a total body enhancement caused a ripple of excitement to pass through him. There was a part of him that was so excited that it was hard to keep from ravaging her on the spot, but another part feared the unknown of being with someone so unlike himself. Still, as he looked at her sweet face, he knew that they would have a lifetime to learn everything about each other.

"I guess we should go in, it's getting dark." he said reluctantly.

Gia nodded agreeing. She felt a surge of lust rush through her. "Yeah.. umm we should go inside trev" she blushed and held his hand. Gia smiled seeing Ias and Walker finally getting along and went to the kitchen where Walker had pulled a few things out.

"Thanks. .." she said giving him a smile. She said "So. Did you guys enjoy the beach? Its really beautiful out there but at night it seems a bit dangerous."

''Ias it's the Oscar Mayer Weiner song it's world famous, they even have a Weinermobile it's classic Americana. Don't I sing it really good? I was singing for my favorite Angel friend on earth.''

Ias blushed a bit with the 'favorite angel' thing. She found it nice, as he had accepted her. But at the same time uncomfortable that he chose a song about hotdogs to dedicate.

"Walker, I really don't mean to put you down. Really. But you do realize I'm over 1000 years old, right? And even so, my appearance makes me look 13 or something. It doesn't seem strange you're being this 'friendly' to me?" Ias didn't want to stop him from being nice like this. Nor did she want to be mean, but it did seem that he was going a little off his age both ways.

"And on top of that... I like girls, remember?" Walker just seemed to be coming on a little too strong. Honestly, Ias wouldn't mind a... Night of passion... With Walker, but they just became friends.

As Walker heard Ias comments on what he's singing, he couldn't help bursting out in a fit of laughter. ''Ias, really. I am only teasing you. That's what friends do. Yes I tend to be rather goofy in my approach. Look at it this way, I have a 13 year old niece I tease like I am you. Everyone knows it's me being my old goofy self, of most importance my niece knows this. His demeanor was obviously one of not feeling at all put down as Ias could see.

''I'll work on my age appropriate material for you. Ok how's this Methuselah, Adam and Noah walk into a bar..Adam tells the bartender hey jackass three beers for my friends and I. Noah and Methuselah look at Adam crossly, the bartender speaks up seeing their looks at Adam. Hehaw Hehaw He always calls me that name, everyone else does to I don't mind.''

''Yep you like girls...told me day before yesterday, I think. My friendship is 100% platonic as you'll see.'' She apparently took the teasing as something it wasn't, it in all reality was just plain old innocent fun. ''I will ease up on the level of goofiness Ias...but be warned pranks and zany antics will resume later on.'' Grinning over his shoulder at Ias, Gia and Trev a second, looking forward again he kept on walking the trail towards the house.

Last edited:
Ias felt a little confused. She'd never had 'friends' before, and especially not any that acted like this. In her time, Walkers behavior would be considered a 'pick up' at the very least. Ias decided she really did need to learn more about modern time. "Ok, Walker. I guess I just caught it wrong."

Ias was also slightly dissapointed in an uncomfortable way. She did think it nice of him to relate her to his family, but her mind was on a different subject while she told him all that. Sure, she liked girls WAAAY more than men, but in perfect honesty, she hadn't had sexual pleasure for over 1300 years. Even being a little more angel than human, that's a long time to go without that. Being related to family took away some of the chance of getting anything. If Ias reminded him of his niece, and he probably wouldn't do anything with his niece, then the chances seemed small at most. But what's another 100 years without sex anyway?

Trevor listened to the exchange between Walker and Ias and couldn't help but smile. He liked Walker's sense of humor, and the youth attitude that he had. He had been dealt disappointment after disappointment, but he hadn't let it make him bitter. He had embraced his new stuation and the people around him and Trevor felt that worth earning anyone's respect. He couldn't help but feel that the two of them were going to be great friends.

He was Symapthetic to Ias as well. She had seen so much throughout her years and it had to be hard for her to acclimate. The ways of all the generations that she had seen come and go had become muddled as the centuries passed and keeping up with what was the norm for how people got along had to be almost mind-blowing.

Trevor looked at all of his new frinds and his brand new girlfriend with a satisfied look. He had never felt more alive or part of anything his whole life. He was excited to see where things would lead from here.

Gia watched Ias and Walker as they talked and smiled. Ias had mistaken Walkers playful personality as something completely different. She grinned knowin they would work it out.

She took out some steaks and put a bag of blood in her purse to drink in her room because she hadnt wanted to freak anyone out. She seasoned the meat and took out some potato and broccoli and put it in a light cheese sauce.

Once she finished she plates the food. " Dinners ready!" She smiled. She loved cooking and wanted to be a chef but humans had restrictions on schools and she couldn't go so she watched old programs and learned recipes online and taught herself"

Walker entered the house and headed to use the facilities, washing his hands and face he dries off quickly. Buttoning his dress shirt up and rolls his sleeves, stepping out of the bathroom buttoning the cuffs. A very delicious smell coming from the kitchen area, someone had started without him and he saw it was Gia. ''I was going to help with making dinner Gia, I'll just set the table now and wash dishes after we eat ok?''

Tucking his shirttail in before taking plates from the cabinet, glasses, silverware and some new napkins. Humming quietly to himself as he set the table, satisfied with the color combo he had selected. He liked the black place mats, red napkins with square white plates, only one thing was missing, flowers.

He steps back to the cabinet for a crystal vase, closing the cabinet door trots out the front door, returns with a few red wildflowers. Heading for the kitchen sink to fill the vase with water, returning to the table to place it in the center, slipping the stems of flowers into the vase.

''That should set it off just right.'' Gia calls out diners ready plating the delicious food, he'd sit down opposite Trev so Gia could join him. ''Grrrmmm smells and looks great. what are we drinking with this meal? You have everything in your place any wine chilling in the fridge?''

Last edited:
Ias walked to the table seeing the food Gia and Walker had made. She leaned against the wall, stating she wasn't going to eat. "Good job on dinner, guys." The food did look good, but Ias knew what would happen if she ate it. "I like the flowers too."

OOC: I don't want to be saying this, I really don't. I'm not an absolute complainer, but I just want to say something. It's really dissapointing when I get on here and nothing has changed. I get on every night around 10. I think it is a pretty good idea to pick a time every day that you can just get on and say something. Very rarely will I miss a day. And if I don't miss, it's extremely rare that I don't say something. All day leads up to the anticipation of 'oooh, what did they say today?' And it seems I only find nobody has said anything when I, or Celest, has had a bad day. (When I have a bad day, I'm kinda just 'meh', but when Cel has a bad day, I want to rip someones head off) I really don't mean any disrespect. I completely understand that you guys can be busy and can't spend all your time on this. Just a thought.

Last edited:
Seeing Ias walk to the table and lean against the wall, Walker looks over his shoulder at her. ''I just set the table Gia didn't wait for to help. Glad you like the wild flowers growing right out front. He felt kinda bad she couldn't enjoy the pleasure of eating delicious food. ''I understand why you don't want to Ias, being you can't enjoy it all with us.'' Reaching out to pat her on the shoulder gently, his eyes revealing the sadness at her missing out on dinner. ''I'm sorry, I feel sad for having such a high metabolism and have to eat when you can't.''

Last edited:
Ias sensed a strange silence of the higher beings she'd been hearing slightly. She shrugged it off and sat at the table. She wouldn't eat, but she could at least sit down.

"Walker, Gia, The food looks delicious." She gave a respectful nod and sat quietly while they ate.

"Dinner's ready!" he heard Gia say cheerfully as he walked into the dining room. Trevor smiled broadly as he looked at the tablescaping Walker and Gia had performed. He started thinking that he was going to have to find a way to start earning his keep around here as well. Walker had jumped in with both feet and become an instant part of the team and Trevor began to realize that it was his turn to do the same.

"This looks amazing you guys." he said as he cast appreciative glances at the both of them.

Trevor walked around to the head of the table and pulled a chair out and motioned for Gia to sit. He couldn't help but notice a glow about her as she put the finishing touches on everyone's plate and prepared to serve them. She seemed happier and less reserved and he couldn't help but noticed that her now radiant smile made her even more beautiful.

"Let me pour the wine." he said as he motioned for Walker and Ias to sit. "It's the least I could do."

Gia smiled thanking everyone for their compliment and felt bad that Ias couldn't enjoynwih them. She made a quick note to look for things she could possibly eat anything.

She ate most of her food contentedly and talked with them before she felt the ground shaking. She shushed them and listened carefully. She heard grumbling and smell the familiar scent.

'The Rakshasa' she thought. The Rashasha was a powerful and arrogant demon who could possess a being and use it for selfish deeds. She took Trevors hand and apologized quickly putting the burnt cross in his palm and sprinkling protection so it could possess him. The Rashasha often went for the weakest and least expected.

She had a protection spell around the house but it was weak at night.

"Hes interested in splicing my dna guys but he can body jump and will do anything for my blood and possibly would want to force breed me and there is no way thats happening. " She grabbed a sword and rifle placed under the table carefully and handed the gun to Trevor.

"Dont be afraid to shoot if he come to attack. He can invade the mind and try to possess you. I think you can tell the real from the fake his eyes are black"

Rakshasa(Injurerer)

A demon or unrighteous spirit in Hinduism that feeds on human flesh. They are shapechangers and magicians, and often appear in the forms of humans, dogs, and large birds. They can make themselves invisible. Many Rakshasa were particularly wicked humans in previous incarnations and are known to disturb sacrifices, desecrate graves and possess beings even angels. He was one of the most powerful ones shes encountered and managed to trick him on her trip to india.

Black-Eyed-Kids%2B(6).jpg

Last edited:
OOC: Sorry, I know I'm a little OP, but a demon can't control an angel. I'll make an exception because Ias is half-human, but angels and demons are supposedly even. Especially in supernatural, where the picture came from lol.

Ias felt the same thing Gia did. Seeing the expression on Gia's face, her suspicions were confirmed. Being half-human left her a little vaulnerable to demons. Ias unshiethed the sword she found, knowing it could defeat it in a single touch, but getting that close would be difficult. It wouldn't be safe to go out there and face it, but Ias was willing to take a shot for them if it got to that point.

Walker wasn't one to wasn't time eating dinner, obviously he'd enjoy the food as one really hungry. But he was raised to have respectable table manners, being able to turn into powerful beasts doesn't make us one. This was his parents credo for correcting there children, and it definitely made the siblings behave themselves. Sipping the last of the wine Trev had kindly poured, Walker drops the wine glass as the shaking suddenly began. The vile scent of the Rakshasa literally raised his hackles, this Demon set Walkers off as he partially shifted. Being he always could instantly anyway, a sound of ripping clothing and a 8ft sandy Werewolf stood there .

At the drop of a hat Walkers power was obvious now, bulky musculature rippled beneath his sandy fur. Great fangs were ferociously bared as were claws, a deep rumbling growl vibrated the floor aswell. His eyes we're that of a pure wolf, the intelligence in them was Walker's own. Stepping over to Trev Walker lowered his head, he wanted him to not be afraid of him. Thinking to himself he wished Trev could read minds, surely he couldn't do this but Walker hoped so. Turning to look for Ias being he said he'd have her back, everyone needed her to have there back again.

Last edited:
Gia watched as Walker shifted gracefully and in an instant. She knew he could control his wolf because he showed his head to Trevor which was a sign of friendship. Trevor seemed hesitant but nodded at the large wolf.

Trevor also examined the cross she burned slightly into his palm. She could heal it later and it would be completely gone but right now hed be vulnerable to the rakshasa if he didn't have it.

Gia growled slightly. She would never let anyone hurt him or any of her friends she was super protective and super pissed hed traced her here.

The raksha kicked the door open grinning of course having some of his minions. "Ahh I have found you again my little mixed breed." He sniffed the air " Ahh and just in time for your heat." He said " Now are you going to come or are your friends going to have to get hurt or will you come peacefully?"

Last edited:
The raksha kicked the door open grinning of course having some of his minions. "Ahh I have found you again my little mixed breed." He sniffed the air " Ahh and just in time for your heat." He said " Now are you going to come or are your friends going to have to get hurt or will you come peacefully?"[/QUOTE]

With a deep primal growl of territorial anger at the Raksha, Walker sent his thoughts out to the cursed thing. -You're not taking her anywhere or doing anything to her, the one getting hurt is going to be you and your minions- A minion over eager to serve it's master rushes Walker, with a quick slash of a clawed hand decapitates the creature. Foul smelling black blood erupts from the stump of it's neck, jerking the dead thing from to floor hurling it into the Raksha's face.

Being a Werewolf the Raksha couldn't possess Walker, it could physically injure him badly. It wouldn't stop him as he'd regenerate quickly, in wolf form he would attack savagely. If this Demon wanted Gia she, Walker and Ias would fight with all their abilities and win out.

Last edited:
Before Trevor could full grasp what was going on, everything around him started to change. Walker turned into his werewolf form and Trevor instantly became afraid. Walker had changed from the handsome, clean cut white collar type to an eight foot furry snarling beast with huge teeth and a fierce growl. Trevor had never seen a werewolf in person before and he was having trouble reconciling the image of his friend with what stood before him. All of the stories from his childhood came flooding back and he decided that they hadn't done the fear that werewolves could instill justice.

Walker approached him and them lowered his head in what he could only guess was a sign that he nothing to fear. At the same time he felt a searing pain in his hand which he pulled to his face and saw a cross burnt into the palm. At the same time a large object was thrust into his other and instantly trevor felt the familiar coolness of gunmetal forged into one of the rifles that he had been admiring earlier in the basement. He heard a deep growl from Gia and tried to listen as she explained about a beast that would be trying to "force breed" her and his protective instincts took over, steering his focus to protecting her.

He had just pulled the charging handle back and heard the bolt slide forward into battery when the door burst open and a group of the most desturbing looking creatures that Trevor could have ever imagined entered the room. The demon sniffed the air and remarked about Gia being in season and Trevor flashed from fearful to angry gripping the weapon tighter, ready to fight for his girlfriend.

One of the demon's cohorts rushed in and Walker decapitated it effortlessly with one swing of his mighty clawed hand. The roomed filled with the stench of decay and death as Trevor watched him hurl the lifeless body at the demon. The time for hesitation was over and Trevor raised the rifle to his shoulder and emptied the magazine into everything that wasn't one of his friends. He didn't know how useful it would be against supernaturals, but he wanted to feel like he was doing all that he could to protect his friends and especially Gia. If he were to die, he would do so standing up for something he cared about.

Back