The Outcasts (open pm first if interested)

Gia stared shocked as everything began to happen so quickly. Walker shifting the minions out attacking and the raksha threatening to hurt them. He was furious about Walker killing one of his minions and she heard the clickmof the gun as Trevor unloaded rounds of bullets. They hit the raksha but he grew angry and started going for Trevor. She shifted instantly into a white shewolf with red and gold eyes and growled angrily. There was noway he was killing her mate. She lunged for him tearing out his throat amd snarling as she ripped him apart he was still breathing some but she was distracted as she saw the minon start to sneak behind trevor. She saw the minon jump toward trevor and growled going to attack it. She turned seeing he raksha was gone and stood protectively in front of trevor.

Walker waded into the Raksha's Minions outside, snarling savagely ripping them limb from limp. Fangs tearing out throats as claws disemboweled others, muzzle drips black blood as were forearms and hands. The dying screams of many were cut short, followed by a gurgled death rattle. Others writhed mortally wounded moan in agony, that would end slowly with a sound of crushing bone.

Shaking to blood and gore from his sandy coat, he'd walk back in the door growling looking for Minions. Seeing Trev and Gia are unharmed his hackles lower, going up to them Walker places chin on his friends shoulders. Trev might not understand this at all, for a wolf it meant he was pack.

Last edited:
Gia grinned a wolife grin and nudged Walker back with her chin amd gave a nod. The rakshasa fleed seeing most of his men were killed and witnessing just how powerful they were together. She made a motion for walker tonstay near Trevor while she sniffed the house to make sure they were all actually gone.

She shifted back throwing on a robe but her eyes still glowed bright red because her vamp side was hungry for blood. She growled pissed he rakshasa had attacked her home. She would put up a shield and spell later to protect them on the land. She grabbed a robe for walker knowing hed want to shift back as well.

Walker kept his muzzle down as Gia nudges his chin, he had to do this as tall as he was. He wouldn't have to with another tall male Were, nodding his head he stayed by Trevor's side. Trev gave Walker a look of understanding, being more able to read his thoughts as a wolf. It was because his mental barriers weren't up, not as strong as they had been before the fight. He'd accept the robe once Gia had returned with it, guarding Trev Walkers stomach growled.

Turning to look at Trev as it did so, all Walker could do was shrug thinking ''Metabolism.'' He would just laugh quietly and pat Walkers shoulder, a wag of a tail was a sign it's humorous. Hoping Gia would get back with the robe, walker wanted a shower to remove minion stench. Wrinkling his muzzle as he looked at the black blood, on his fur and clawed paw like hands.

Gia had been scratched by the rakshasa's claw and examined the scratch. She knew they would probably be worried but she had herbs to heal herself. She came down carrying the robe and passed one to Walker. " Here you go walker" she said laying it downmin front of the huge wolf. He almost dwarfed her human size and she gave a friendly nod.

She wondered what Trevor had thought of them . Shifting took alot of energy which was why weres usually hunted after battle. She took out a few steaks for Walker and bagged blood for herself. She put them in her bag to go drink privately because she didn't want to scare Trevor . " I'll be right back" she said to the two of them.

Bending down taking the robe of the table, Walker headed to the bathroom to shift. He barely squeezed through the door, thankfully he could shift really quickly and did. Adjusting water temperature and hanging up the robe, stepping into the shower scrubbing the blood off his tired body. Finally feeling clean of the stench Rakshas Minions, he steps out of the shower drying off.

He pulls the robe from the hanger putting it on, drying his hair with the towel and combs it out with his fingers. Walking back out to the kitchen to cook the steaks, taking the grill cover of the stove top. Taking the plate with two large steaks, taking a grilling fork to lay the meat on the grill. Taking a large potato from the bin, washes and scrubs it in the sink.

Poking holes into the spud with the grilling fork, opening the microwave popping it inside. Taking the fork to turn the steaks over, take mixed vegetables in cheese sauce from the freezer. Popping it into the microwave with the potato, in ten minutes everything was now done.

Lifting the steaks from the grill back onto the plate, adding the potato and veggies. Getting a knife and fork and butters the potato, turning the stove off and the vent fan on. Getting a drink and walking over to the table, Walker dug right into his food very hungrily.

Gia felt her vamp wanting to violent and take control of her. It had a good time killing one of the minions but it wanted to go after the rakshasa and end it. She shook her head trying to control herself. She quickly drank four bags of blood parched and lay back on her bed gasping from drinking too quickly, the vampire was sated and she was healing which meant she hadnt needed the herbs.

She knew he rakshasa wasn't done but he was threatened which meant hed keep away for a bit. She decided a quick shower was needed and she headed took one before heading back downstairs. Her eyes were still glowing but she was in complete control it just meant she was healing.

Gia glanced at Walkers meal and grinned knowing hed enjoy. She also knew his gesture before acknowledged her as pack and she felt honored he considered them as such.

Gia glanced at Walkers meal and grinned knowing hed enjoy. She also knew his gesture acknowledged her and Trevor as pack, and she felt honored he'd considered them as such.

Walker couldn't help but chuckle as Gia noticed him chowing down. ''A high metabolism ain't so bad, especially when your Mom makes you learn how to cook.'' He'd gestured with a huge piece of steak on his fork, after he spoke ate the huge bite and continued eating. Within ten minutes he was finished eating, stands from the table took his silverware and plate to wash.

While he was at it he gathers the silverware and dishes from dinner, to wash all of them at once thoroughly. Making quick work of the silverware and dishes, dries each piece and puts them back into the cabinet. Muttering to himself the mantra his mother taught him. ''A place for all things and all things in it's place.'' Walker notices Trev had followed Gia, awhile after she had returned.

Trevor stood silent for a while trying to grasp the events of the last hour. The stench of evil and death still hung heavily in the air as he looked around, still grasping the rifle tightly. As quickly as the confrontation had started it ended and the demon along with the remainder of his minions had vanished returning the expanse of Gia's home to the peaceful place it was before.

Gia had needed to feed and heal and had retreated to her room. Walker had decided to shower and get cleaned up after the fight leaving Trevor standing there trying to comprehend things that were far beyond his grasp.

He looked at the rifle in his hands and turned toward the staircase that led to the basement. He turned on the lights and then set the gun on a bench and pulling up a stool to sit on. His dad had always taught him the importance of cleaning your weapon after you fire it. The words "You take care of your guns and they will take care of you." echoed through his mind as he mindlessly pushed the takedown pin outward and tilted the upper receiver forward.

He had done this so many times before that he went through his cleaning ritual while his mind was elsewhere. He had seen his Friend Walker transform into a massive wolf, that had dispatched the demon's minions with little effort. He hadn't hesitated, just acted, as if it were the most natural thing in the world. His girlfriend Gia, had also transformed into a slightly smaller wolf with a brilliantly white coat. Her purple eyes had changed to a glowing red and she had growled with a ferocity that still made the hair on his neck stand up. After the fight they had both returned to the people that he considered friends, even family, but the memory of how they had transformed had surpassed anything that he could have ever imagined.

Trevor removed the bolt carrier group and charging handle, before carefully removing the firing pin and then the bolt. He thought about how he felt about Gia and Walker and how weak and insignificant he must seem to them at times. For the most part he was exceedingly ordinary except for the ability to talk to Gia telepathically. He wasn't incredibly strong or fast, and had little to no experience with fighting. He had felt so helpless and frightened when the demon had attacked, and both Gia and Walker had needed to protect him, leaving them both vulnerable.

He ran a bore snake down the barrel and then held it to the light admiring the mirror finish of the now clean rifling inside. On the other hand, he liked Gia, and Walker, and he liked being part of their group. He was falling for Gia and seeing her transform had actually been thrilling and exciting as well as being frightening. As he shid the bolt back into the receiver and then snapped the upper and lower together with a loud 'clap', he performed a quick function check smiling to himself as the bolt made that familiar clack as it found battery.

After wiping the rifle with a quick coat of oil, he placed it back on the rack and headed to the stairs. 'Maybe I will be the gunslinger of the group' he thought to himself as he climbed the stairs to find Gia.

Gia had gone upstairs completely nourished and healing in her room. She was letting them all relax and take in what had occurred that night. She changed into something comfortable and sat on her bed. She was nervous to be around Trevor right now. She didn't know how he felt about her right now and she was afraid he might be scared of her and walker.

She heard footsteps outside her door finding him there. He must think her to be crazy. She thought. She burned a cross in his palm , she attacked savagely at the rakshasa and his minions and she could barely control herself. She blushed seeing him and smiled "Hey.."she said and took his hand bringing him into the room with her.

Walker was exhausted as he wipes up the table, getting Pine-sol, mop and bucket from the closet. Steps to the kitchen sink adding water to the bucket, adding the right amount of the cleaner to it. Dousing the mop made quick work of the job, heads to the bathroom to rinse and wringing out the mop. Bringing back the mop and bucket into the kitchen, putting the cleaning supplies back into the closet. Having washed his hands in the bathroom, yawning broadly and stretches his long arms. Drags himself upstairs tiredly as best he could, the robe hid his many cuts, scratches and bruises. ''Careful of the floors downstairs I mopped up, they're drying so please watch your steps.'' Steps into his room to basically pass out asleep, as soon as his head hit the pillow he was snoring. The injuries would heal in a few hours, Gia Trev and Ias would be none the wiser.

Trevor entered the main floor of Gia's to find the place sparkling clean and the air fresh and pleasant. Aparently Walker had been working tirelessly to remove any sign that the demon had been there and Trevor felt slight pangs of guilt at not helping him.

'I'll make it up to him tomorrow' he thought as he ascended the staircase toward Gia's room.

He stepped in the doorway seeing her showered and in fresh clothes, the very picture of the woman that he had asked to be his just hours ago. The memories of what she had become to protect him faded away as he noticed the beautiful violet color had returned to her eyes.

He wasn't sure what he should say, but it felt better to be near her. As he looked her over he decided that what she was or what she could become didn't matter, because underneath whatever exterior she may present, she was still Gia.

"Hey." she said standing, and then crossing the room to meet him. She took his hand and pulled him into the room with her. He could feel a slight trembling in her hand and could see a look that he could only assume was worry in her eyes as they stood for a moment.

"Hey." he said placing a hand gently on the side of her face. "Are you ok? I'm sorry I disappeared on you...I just needed moment to collect my thoughts."

''Careful of the floors downstairs I mopped up, they're drying so please watch your steps.'' he heard Walker say behind them on the way to his room.

Trevor turned to respond but Walker had already gone. He figured that he could catch up with him in the morning. It had been a long evening and right now he just wanted to focus on Gia.

Gia looked at him and nodded "Im fine Trevor..I just I feel horrible you guys had to go through that" she said and sighed. The rakshasa scare had frightened her and Trevor being vulnerable like that didnt put her at ease it made her want tomate with him more but she didn't want to rush things.

She left Walker some wiccan medicine to heal knowing hed been hurt. It tasted like hell and burned but you'd be brand new in the morning. She kissed him and said " Are you-Are you ok Trevor?"

The kiss had been tender, and loving. He could feel her lips trembling a bit as if she was afraid of his reaction to what had happened.

" Are you-Are you ok Trevor?" she asked softly after their lips parted.

"I'm fine Gia...I promise." he said lifting his hand to her cheek. "I'll admit that all of this might take a bit of getting used to and I do feel that my weakness may put you and the others at risk. But I think that will a little practice and some time, I can use the weapons in your aresenal to become an equal part of our family."

He pulled her tightly to him, pressing their bodies close together. I was surreal the way she felt in his arms right now. Her small feminine frame so far removed from the snow colored ferocious wolf she had morphed into earlier. Now, she was once again the beautiful violet eyed woman that he had become so fond of in the short time they had been together.

"All I know is that I feel stronger, being here with you." he whispered before pressing his lips to hers once again.

Trevor held her in his arms close to his body and whispered things about being strong when he was near her and training with the gear from her collection to become equal part of the family.

She hugged him and smiled" I wouldn't mind that at all Trev in fact Walker and I can help train you. When we mate you will become part of what I am and I will help you try and control that power and hunger as well Ok?"

She kissed him softly and sniffed the air smelling blood worriedly. She looked at Trevor and it wasnt him and wasnt Raksha blood. It must be Walkers. She looked at Trevor and said " Come lets check on Walker" she said

Walker was deep in REM sleep as the Raksasha attacked him in a dream. I a dreamscape forest the foul Demon stuck again and again. Walker struck back savagely but doing no damage whatsoever to the being. It taunted him as it circles the dream meadow. ''I'll rip your abomination you call a pack apart Dog!'' His friends appearing suddenly with Gia being raped. Trevor tortured and made to watch his love violated. Ias was getting her angel wings torn away screaming. Walker repeatedly injured during the violent attacks. In the waking world his scratches and cuts opened anew. blood soaks through his robe in many places, burning with fever as well from the foul poison of minions.

Trevor could see the concern wash over Gia's face as she mentioned checking on Walker. He nodded in agreement and followed her out of the room to where Walker was sleeping. When they arrived, Walker was lying on the bed, his robe saoked in blood. His eyes were closed, but he was squirming around, and mumbling as if trapped in a nightmare. His arms would swing wildly and he would jerk his body violently, as if fighting something or someone in his dreams.

"Holy shit!" Trevor exclaimed running toward the bed. He looked back toward Gia, hoping that she would know what to do. "There's blood everywhere, why isn't he healing?" Trevor asked as the panic rose in his voice.

Gia gasped " Its minion must have posioned its claws. Quick get the bottle off the dresser" she said and rushed over to Walker careful not to wake him. She pulled the necklace off of her neck quickly placing the cross on his chest and saying a quick healing chant. She grabbed his hand and took the bottle from Trevor as he returned. " Help me peel this back I have to pour it on the peeled skin."

As Gia and Trevor were about to peel back Walkers blood soaked robe he sat bolt upright. His hands shot out to grab Gia and Trevor by their throats with a powerful vise like grip. Eyes black and malevolent as the abyss of hell itself, the guttural voice of the Rakshasa drips with venom. ''I have laid claim to you my little vixen...I will take you as my property. This kind of abomination of a pack with this pathetic dog and human I shall rip asunder with pleasure'' Throwing Gia and Trevor off against the walls as evil laughter echoes throughout his bedroom. blackness leaves Walkers eyes as they roll back into their sockets as convulsions take a hold. Walker collapses unconscious his breathing shallow heartbeat slowly falling back on the bed.

Last edited:
Gia felt her vampire wanting to fome forward and she wouldn't want that . This demon possed her friend and hurt him and she made a vow to herself that she would finish him. He attacked her home and family and she knew now they would need to move because protection spells wouldn't work long and they rakshasa had somehow grown stronger over the years.

She got up looking over the two men concerned and checked for damage she knew she'd but heal quickly and trevor seemed fine but she needed walker to heal and needed to help him heal.

She winced grabbing the bottle and grabbing his hand saying the chant. She needed everyone branded with a cross so the rakshasa couldn't invade them. She knew he knew Trevor wore one on his skin now so he attacked the next strongest person.

She wiped the wounds and poured the potion and instantly felt sorry this happened. 'This is my fault.. He was after me and my friend got hurt. Maybe I should give myself up?" She thought

It had taken Trevor completly by surprise when he felt his friend's hand clamp around his throat. Fear shot through him as he wondered if this is how he would die, with his neck snapped like a twig at the hand of someone he had gotten to know and trusted. He could feel the heat rise in his face as his body was starved for oxygen. His arms flailed and beat on Walker's trying to get free, but he was powerless to get away. He had just started to black out when at once Walker released him with a poerful thrust sending him crashing against the opposite wall.

He lay there, gasping and coughing, trying to catch his breath. The pain from the impact started creeping through him as his head and back started to throbb. Gia had already recovered and was tending to Walker's now still body. Trevor struggled to his feet and went to the bedside just as she burnt a cross into Walker's hand.

He stood there silent, and watched her peform her magic. He felt powerless to help or do anything. He had no idea that such powerful evil existed in the world and now it had come to their doorstep, and attacked them twice.

'This is my fault.. He was after me and my friend got hurt. Maybe I should give myself up?' he heard her say in her thoughts. The thought of her willingly giving herself to anyone or anything regardless of the reason, angered him.

"This isn't your fault Gia. It isn't anyone's fault except the demon. None of us asked for this, and I would sooner die myself than have you submit to it."

He placed a hand on her shoulder and squeezed it gently.

"We are stronger together. Even if it got what it wanted, nothing would stop it from coming back and trying to finish the job. Unless...you want to..."

He couldn't finish his thought. There was no way she could want to be with the demon. She had said that they were mates for life, that they would alway be together. then a thought occured to him. She had said that he would get stronger if she bit him. There was no way of knowing what kind of strengths he could develop, but he would surely be more than the weak human that he was now.

Trevor watched as she continued to tend to Walker's wounds. He made up his mind and knew what he had to do. When Walker was taken care of and they had a moment alone, he would ask Gia to bite him.

Gia finished healing Walker and she could feel Trevors anger and nervousness through their bond. She could tell he was worried and scared even that she might go through with submitting to the rakshasa and she looked at walker and then trevor and gave a small smile. Leaving her family would leave them all vulnerable and that would definitely not be ok with her. She tied a piece of small rope with a small blue stone on his wrist and proceeded to tie one on trevors wrist as well. They were piece of a large safety stone she got from an elemental.

She kissed Trevor and said " Of course I dont want to Trev but if it comes down to my life or you guys I definitely don't want you guys dying over this. I know he wont stop but I'll kill him before I let him hurt you guys again . Its my fault for letting him get to us he must have been watching a while but once we save for a new place ill make sure its safe and effective for all of us.

"If we stick together, none of us will have to die Gia." Trevor said trying to reassure her. He pulled her into his arms again and looked deeply into her eyes.

"We are a family, we live together, stay together, and fight together. Nothing is more important than surrounding ourselves with the people we trust and care about. If we do that, we can't lose."

Gia smiled agreeing and hugged him. She was worried and didn't want to leave any of them alone in case the rakshasa tried something again. She saw the cross on his hand healing as well as the scars." Are youbok Walker?"

''Walker groans weakly slowly opening his eyes, seeing Gia and Trevor hugging he smiles. It was a slight weak one, but it was a real improvement. ''Why am I in a bloody open robe and my junk showing?'' Covering himself with his hands blushing, I'm sorry looks like I ruined the sheets.'' Sitting up on the bed swinging his legs out of bed, still covering himself with both his hands. ''Woah...I'm dizzy what happened to me? I feel like I was beaten with a real big stick..

Back