The Official Authors' Hangout Halloween Contest Thread 2017

That's the only reason I think it might be remotely possible. :rolleyes:

Hey, you're way ahead of me. I'm still working on my first.... working and working and .... omg there's a whole genre of alien insect - human girl sex artwork out there. None of the insects are quite what I had in mind tho.... oh well.

Hey, you're way ahead of me. I'm still working on my first.... working and working and .... omg there's a whole genre of alien insect - human girl sex artwork out there. None of the insects are quite what I had in mind tho.... oh well.

Ha. :D There does come a time when you just have to let go of a story, you know? Good luck.

Ha. :D There does come a time when you just have to let go of a story, you know? Good luck.

Ohhhh, it's getting there. I'm into the alien impregnation group sex gangbang scene right now and having fun. Making sex with giant insects sexy and hot .... :D - and the egg laying! Giant dildo's have nothing on pulsating and throbbing aliens eggs that ... attach themselves and modify the host's hormones.... this is pure fun!

In the last 48 hours I've had five older stories favorited and I've been added to several people's favorite author lists. That's one of the advantages of entering a contest. Your older stories can get more attention.

Some of that attention might be unwelcome comments and 1 votes but that's all part of the exposure. I put my stories on Literotica for people to read. They might not like some of them - I don't like some of them - but some readers appreciate my stories.

And, just like that, the creative floodgates open. It’s nice when tha5 happens, but I wish I could plan it out a little better.

Anyway, second torpedo is in the tube. I’m sure I’ll get it done in a few days. It opens with a dirty cop buttfucking a crack whore against a Buick, so... yeah. Watch out, Faulkner.

Ahh. Reminds me of finding Bondage Fairies comics long before the internets made things easy. :eek: I know they’re not technically human, but they sure looked like cute young human girls with wings having sex with a wide range of bugs.

Ahh. Reminds me of finding Bondage Fairies comics long before the internets made things easy. :eek: I know they’re not technically human, but they sure looked like cute young human girls with wings having sex with a wide range of bugs.

I finished! I finished! Jumps up and down with excitement. One last edit this afternoon and it gets submitted this evening. Yaaaaaay. "Welcome to Nockatunga Station - (In your head, no one but you can hear your screams)" - 👽 watch out, Buzz is keen to reproduce and it's ..... Halloween.

And OMG I just found this - The Emerging Fetish of Laying Alien Eggs Inside Yourself - The Ovipositor lays gelatin eggs in the body cavity of your choice. Fans say the sensation of mushy extraterrestrial ovum slopping out of them is a real treat. I just snorted my fruit smoothie!

I'm not quite sue this is something I'd want to fantasize about myself. But maybe I'm just too conservative here.

Ovipositors-Image.jpg

Last edited:
Just submitted one for halloween. Who knows, there may be time for another! First time in years since I've done an I/T story.

Fire two!

I enjoyed this one. It’s a little depraved, but what the hell? Halfway through I realized it was slightly derivative of Irvine Welsh’s Filth, so I reworked it a tad.

Wrathchild - A first time entry

Just submitted an entry for the competition. First time to do this so I hope it goes down well.

Last edited:
Finally had an idea come to me out of the blue, but there's no way in hell I have time to finish it this year.

I'll get enough of a start going to have something to work off of, fill the rest of the document up with notes, and save it for next year.

Finally had an idea come to me out of the blue, but there's no way in hell I have time to finish it this year.

I'll get enough of a start going to have something to work off of, fill the rest of the document up with notes, and save it for next year.

Just make it a Thanksgiving story, or Christmas. Hanukkah. Whatever; that contest is coming right up, too.

Already have a much deeper story in mind for that one, and in progress. The Halloween idea revolves too much around costumes to use it for another season.

Let us see how screwed up this post comes out trying to type on my tablet. LOL

Can someone help me out here?

I just got this reject message on my story:

Dear Writer,
Thank you for your submission to Literotica. We appreciate the time and effort you've taken to write a story and submit it to our site. However, we've found that we cannot post your submission in its current form. The checklist below may help you in re-examining your manuscript.
Please submit as a non-Word template (as a .doc or .rtf)

The issue is, my story WAS submitted as a .doc! How can I get this to go?

Thanks for your help,

Glaze

Why can't you cut and paste it into the text box provided for that?

I just got this reject message on my story:

Dear Writer,
Thank you for your submission to Literotica. We appreciate the time and effort you've taken to write a story and submit it to our site. However, we've found that we cannot post your submission in its current form. The checklist below may help you in re-examining your manuscript.
Please submit as a non-Word template (as a .doc or .rtf)

The issue is, my story WAS submitted as a .doc! How can I get this to go?

Thanks for your help,

Glaze

The easiest way is to copy/paste then review it in the preview function before submitting.

Fire two!

I enjoyed this one. It’s a little depraved, but what the hell? Halfway through I realized it was slightly derivative of Irvine Welsh’s Filth, so I reworked it a tad.

I liked it.

Kind of got inspired myself and kicked off two more. No idea if I'll get them done in time but why not. "Save the Last Dance for Me" and "Shortcut through the Cemetery". Trying to do short and fast and I've never managed that before so hmmmm

I liked it.

Kind of got inspired myself and kicked off two more. No idea if I'll get them done in time but why not. "Save the Last Dance for Me" and "Shortcut through the Cemetery". Trying to do short and fast and I've never managed that before so hmmmm

Thanks.

This makes three straight “shake and bake” stories from me: conceived and written in about four days each. Mixed results, but it’s been a fun way to do things. I find I make different word choices when I’m trying to go light and fast; I’m definitely more imaginative.

Give it a shot. Helps to have a contest deadline, though.

Give it a shot. Helps to have a contest deadline, though.

Thanks, I'm heads down writing both of them in parallel right now. Weeeeeee, on a roll and having lots of fun.

And my goodness, someone has been busy one star trolling "Welcome to Nockatunga Station". Every day, up it creeps .... every night, in come the obligatory one stars. Oh well, it's their time they're wasting coz this one's really not in the running and me, I've more than achieved what I set out to do writing it :D - so this time round I'm just shaking my head and smiling.

Umm, Chloe, that does not compute - fast yes, but you writing 'short', isn't that, "mission control, we have a problem..."?

No joking, sport. I think my version of "short" is 8-10,000 words. I just get into those finger-licking details and I can't stop myself. Right now. Aimee is busy making sure every Dad she dances with at the father-daughter Halloween dance is walking away with a woody and it's so much fun to write. How can you shorten that? I mean, the total embarrassment factor, the teasing, the enjoyment.....

Short. Houston to Chloe, make it short.
Mission Control, we have a problem.....
Houston to Chloe, tighten it up
Mission Control, yes .... ohhhh ...oh yes ....yes
Houston to Chloe, we meant tighten the story. The Story, Chloe
Oh.

Although the Halloween Contest is still open for entries I have started the Winter Holidays Support Thread. The start of THAT contest is five weeks away and I know that some of us are slow starters...

But there's still time for a Halloween entry.

Back