The Official Author's Hangout 2014 Halloween Contest Support Thread

Congrats to the winners! I didn't get a chance to read too many stories this year, but I hope to read the winners when I need a break from NaNo.

Don't let the haters get you down. ;)

Lots of wisdom on here guys. Coupled with awesome writing skills, that's a pretty potent combination. Thanks for the kind words. Had some really nice messages and even had an email chat with one of my haters which was kind of surprising. After a large glass of red and a sleep, my keyboard is still attached to my computer and I shall keep on doing what I love. If people don't like it, screw them!

Now how many bad puns can I lob into the Christmas story?!

You go, grrl.

Lots of wisdom on here guys. Coupled with awesome writing skills, that's a pretty potent combination. Thanks for the kind words. Had some really nice messages and even had an email chat with one of my haters which was kind of surprising. After a large glass of red and a sleep, my keyboard is still attached to my computer and I shall keep on doing what I love. If people don't like it, screw them!

Now how many bad puns can I lob into the Christmas story?!

Good to hear. For some idiot reason, when I need encouragement from negativity, I always think of this song:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=28KobNbbI2s

Now that I've watched the video, I may be cured of the habit. But if anyone incorporates the video's cast in a Contest story, I will give it five stars.

Good to hear. For some idiot reason, when I need encouragement from negativity, I always think of this song:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=28KobNbbI2s

Now that I've watched the video, I may be cured of the habit. But if anyone incorporates the video's cast in a Contest story, I will give it five stars.

Odd this was bumped, but....

I should not have watched that this early in the morning.:eek:

So my moment of feeling good about myself was brought to an abrupt close when I told my wife about this, and she just stared at me for a second, then goes "Wow. So you were Chief Perv over Halloween last year? Congratulations Jezz. You were the best perv on that site! I'm soooo proud!"

And then she want back to writing emails.

So yeah. That was nice. I should make that my sig.

So my moment of feeling good about myself was brought to an abrupt close when I told my wife about this, and she just stared at me for a second, then goes "Wow. So you were Chief Perv over Halloween last year? Congratulations Jezz. You were the best perv on that site! I'm soooo proud!"

Haha, yeah. You should correct her and say, "best chief halloween perv."

I hear you. I get the same. The only difference is that I didn't place in the contest. :)

I have had this same conversation with my partner multiple times. It always makes me laugh.

I love that you didn't even know you won! Talk about embracing the philosophy of not taking the contests too seriously. :cattail:

So I guess I missed something, somewhere....you're an alt of who?

I'm not an alt of anyone?

I'm Jezzaz. I wrote Words and Live from the Game and the Ingrams stories?

I apparently won this contest, and a) didn't know I was in it and b) didn't know I'd won it till I wandered through the forums a couple of days ago for the first time in a while.

Kinda surprised that no one emailed me (my contact stuff is hooked up on my lit profile) or PM'd me here. But oh well.

Still nice to have won something. I've never won any contest in my life.

I'm not an alt of anyone?

I'm Jezzaz. I wrote Words and Live from the Game and the Ingrams stories?

I apparently won this contest, and a) didn't know I was in it and b) didn't know I'd won it till I wandered through the forums a couple of days ago for the first time in a while.

Kinda surprised that no one emailed me (my contact stuff is hooked up on my lit profile) or PM'd me here. But oh well.

Still nice to have won something. I've never won any contest in my life.

Okay, well here are the winners

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=61891303#post61891303

So I'm still confused....maybe it wasn't this contest?

Well....sheeet. I've just been informed that this is a total sham of a contest, run by one person, who just arbitrarily decides who wins or not.

Ok then. Moment of warm fuzzies over, back to reality:)

I guess I still have never won anything, lol.

Ah well, not to worry. I can still write and that's all that matters.

Well....sheeet. I've just been informed that this is a total sham of a contest, run by one person, who just arbitrarily decides who wins or not.

Ok then. Moment of warm fuzzies over, back to reality:)

I guess I still have never won anything, lol.

Ah well, not to worry. I can still write and that's all that matters.

You got a nice quote for your sig! :)

It made me laugh, at least.

Keep trying! :)

Back