The November PM Challenge

Day 29

Almost done!!!

PM someone a quick audio clip saying hello! If you're new to this and need some guidance - vocaroo.com

+1 Bonus Star - PM BlackCashmere

Day 29

Almost done!!!

PM someone a quick audio clip saying hello! If you're new to this and need some guidance - vocaroo.com

+1 Bonus Star - PM BlackCashmere

For personal reasons (outside Lit), I have been very bad this time around.
But I absolutely love this thread and I hope the tradition will continue. :heart:

Thank you very much, PLP. :)

Day 30!!

You made it!!!

PM some of your favorite Litsters to post with and let them know.

No bonuses today...just a sincere thank you for everyone who participated for even one day. It makes this community something special. I hope you all made at least one new friend or someone that you feel comfortable saying hello to on the threads.
While I'd love to say that making friendships means everything, and it does mean a lot, what I really hope is that this thread inspired two new people to chat and get sexy. If even one orgasm happened because of this thread.... it will all have been worth it! 😇

Today is going to be my catch-up day, as I’m a few days behind.

Having arrived just at the tail end of this and not having had a real chance to dig into it or jump in I just wanted to say I love the idea of the thread and making new connections, new friends and maybe some new flirting too. If it happens again I may be able to get involved. More than anything though I just wanted to say I really like the positivity I have seen from everyone in the last couple of pages I have just read.

I totally bombed this challenge but I’m so grateful you take the time to do all of this PLP!! I’ve met some great people through this!

Day 30!!

You made it!!!

No bonuses today...just a sincere thank you for everyone who participated for even one day. It makes this community something special. I hope you all made at least one new friend or someone that you feel comfortable saying hello to on the threads.
While I'd love to say that making friendships means everything, and it does mean a lot, what I really hope is that this thread inspired two new people to chat and get sexy. If even one orgasm happened because of this thread.... it will all have been worth it! 😇

This challenge was recommended to me by someone, it has been fun, I’ve used it as an opportunity just to say hi to a few people I’d never spoken to but also to have an excuse to PM people I do know with either some things that I may not have said or some appreciation......... sure I failed to participate every day, some days I was more motivated than others, some days I didn’t feel comfortable with the challenge......

Now to work out who to PM today......

Day 30!!

You made it!!!

I will say thank you PLP. I've gotten to know some truly nice people. Instead of wishing this place would get friendlier, you've put steps in place for us to BE friendlier. From this, I've contacted people I wouldn't normally try to. I took it to another level of including those I don't know in a totally different area as well. Thank you and to everyone I've reached out to for your kind responses.🌹♥️🌹♥️

Even though I wasn't up for participating this time around, I want to thank you, PLP, for being the fabulous person that you are. You are one of the people who makes Lit fun. :rose:

Of course, I just pick this up at the end :(
However, I have messaged a couple of people I haven’t heard from in awhile...thanks for the reminder, PLP!! :)

Again, from the bottom of my heart - Thank you for participating and encouraging me!
This has been a crazy month so even I didn't get around to some of the challenges and bonuses. I tried but... covid life = struggle bus.

But no matter what I always knew you guys were connecting and that makes it all worth it! We will totally play again in a few months if everyone wants to!

:heart::heart::heart:

Back