The new Naked Party Thread.

Oh, goody.
There's nothing quite like a well-turned ankle topped by a shapely leg clad in black silk. . . .

Okay, so maybe Dad would approve, but he's the one being buried and my ultra-religious aunt would not approve.

We should be, but few comply. It's why my father is dead. Needless to say, I harbor a great deal of repressed rage over this mess.

That, I can understand.
There's a real burk on YouTube (for the life of me I cannot understand why) protesting his inalienable rights to refuse the wearing of a mask (as required by a great many shops round here). He was caught and fined £200 (say, $250 ?) and he waxed on and on about how he thought that the 'private organisation' which took his fine was a police rip-off, etc., etc..
Whilst he may have a point about the actual administration of the fine, I think he deserved it !
:rose::rose:

That, I can understand.
There's a real burk on YouTube (for the life of me I cannot understand why) protesting his inalienable rights to refuse the wearing of a mask (as required by a great many shops round here). He was caught and fined £200 (say, $250 ?) and he waxed on and on about how he thought that the 'private organisation' which took his fine was a police rip-off, etc., etc..
Whilst he may have a point about the actual administration of the fine, I think he deserved it !
:rose::rose:

He deserved it, and more. He should have been made to clean bedpans and sheets in a hospital covid ward without benefit of protective masks and gloves. That would be a just penance.

He deserved it, and more. He should have been made to clean bedpans and sheets in a hospital covid ward without benefit of protective masks and gloves. That would be a just penance.

The pal of mine who told me about it reckons that anyone wanting to be an MP should first serve a (2 year) term in a menial capacity (or possibly military service) so he/she knows something of the bottom end of society.

I'm off to the #Opticians tomorrow to have my sight tested.
That will be FUN ! :)

PS. Ain't seen the Bear about in ages.

The pal of mine who told me about it reckons that anyone wanting to be an MP should first serve a (2 year) term in a menial capacity (or possibly military service) so he/she knows something of the bottom end of society.

I'm off to the #Opticians tomorrow to have my sight tested.
That will be FUN ! :)

PS. Ain't seen the Bear about in ages.

i haven't either.

Stands in doorway wringing water out of fur It is both cold and wet out there. Excuse me, if y'all don't mind I'll just lay down in front of the fire until I dry off. HP, I have another chapter to be edited if you have your cataracts done.

Molly, my deepest condolences.

Ain't it been one hellova year?

Stands in doorway wringing water out of fur It is both cold and wet out there. Excuse me, if y'all don't mind I'll just lay down in front of the fire until I dry off. HP, I have another chapter to be edited if you have your cataracts done.

Welcome back, bear.
I've had the cataract fixed and been measured for a new pair of glasses, so
I am eager to receive the latest chapter.

Glass of Zinfandel, Bear ? Olaf; if you please, and a vodka for Molly.

Well, I'll be damned, a big old bear sighting.

Another round of drinks for all, Olaf.

And a big bottle of fufu water to pour on the steaming bear. :)

Welcome back, bear.
I've had the cataract fixed and been measured for a new pair of glasses, so
I am eager to receive the latest chapter.

Glass of Zinfandel, Bear ? Olaf; if you please, and a vodka for Molly.

Told you I'd find him for you.

Yes it has and I'm so far over it I'm about to drop off a cliff.

<<<< Runs in and hands Molly a parachute.

Molly, I'm a bare hunter who only stalks you. :devil: :rose: :kiss:

thanks for the parachute. i think you should use it for my burial shroud.

You keep talking like that and you're going to end up with a hot red ass.

Now go write something dark and violent to get all this shit out. Scare the shit out of your reader base. :kiss::kiss:

Among the other catastropes of the season, I just destroyed my Instant Pot. Damn, I never expected to get this dependent on the thing.

Okay, so maybe Dad would approve, but he's the one being buried and my ultra-religious aunt would not approve.

Molly, I am so very sorry for your loss. Nothing I can say will make you feel any better but I am sending you a very gentle hug and I will say a prayer for your father and for you and your family. It's heart wrenching to lose your dad... I know.

I hope that you find peace and calm in your heart. Time helps you to remember all of the good things. :rose::heart:

Back