The New Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so stressed and frustrated that my stomach is upset and I am shaking; and there appears to be no relief for at least the next week. If I can just get the books balanced and the taxes done life would be grand.

All because:
I asked for a sign, a light in the tunnel, that we were looking in the right direction and got put on an express train.

I want to be out. I HATE secrets. I want everything out in the open. I detest with a passion having to keep quiet about something so important to me.

I hate just as much when important people in my life keep secrets from me. :(

I can completely relate. I'm an honest and open person for the most part (tempered with kindness), and feel deeply betrayed when I'm not treated the same way, or when I'm constrained by someone else's secrets. Hugs!

There is an unhealthy level of masochism, too.....just saying.

Yah...for someone who readily saves the freakin' galaxy, Shepard sure is treated shitty -_-

It's okay, though, because Liara and Garrus love me and will always be there <3 I rewarded them by dying *sobs in the corner*

unless you meant there's an unhealthy level of masochism in playing the game (particularly repeatedly)...in which case, I really cannot argue with that xD

Oh you're going to spend THREE GAMES developing a character/story/interpersonal relationships? SWEET you get to watch half of them die AND die yourself with a very incomplete resolution of what happens to those teammates you spent FOREVER developing relationships with. oh god whyyyyy *sob*

(argument: this is war and this is what war is. deal with it. my poor gamer heart can't deal with it, tho xD I already suffer from compassion fatigue sometimes; this does not help!)

Last edited:
I used to understand and now I don't. It's like I borrowed someone's glasses and squinting isn't working.

I know relationships go through ups, downs and diagonals, but I hate it when things get all gauzy.

It kind of hurts my feeling that my brother didn't bother to save for the single set of flights to come see me (we're trying to arrange economical group accomodation for everyone in my family) for my wedding, but is totally intent (he claims) on saving for his own wedding/honeymoon to the Cook Islands.

He's had a year to save for my wedding and he only got engaged a couple months ago.

Let me rephrase, brother. You've suddenly realized how shitty you are at personal finances and would rather save for a WAY MORE EXPENSIVE honeymoon with a token visit to see me, than come see me with the rest of our family. Don't worry, though. I'm still saving to go to your wedding.

It's not even that it's "my wedding". It's that the whole rest of my immediate family will be here, plus the grandparents I'm closest with...but apparently he won't be. Talk about disappointment.

Hugs to Green Eyes and blueyes.:rose:

It really hurts to bare one's soul and be ignored in return.

Don't you just love when files are so big that, even when zipped, they take an hour apiece to download? :rolleyes:

My mother just called.

My daddy--who's a long-distance truck driver--fell at work while unloading some of his load and broke his wrist in three places. You know the bone that kind of sticks out in your wrist? He broke that one and then he broke one of the big bones in the arm (not sure which) in two places...vertically. I don't even know how that's possible.

The best/worst part about it, though? Apparently, right after it happened, he decided he'd be ok and proceeded to drive 800 miles (I think--whatever, it was a long fucking way) before he had to stop and go to the emergency room. Mother said that when he told her, it was like he was apologizing for going to the ER in wherever the hell he is at the moment. Somewhere in Indiana, I think.

Oh, and he wouldn't let them give him pain meds, either. :confused:

Anyway, he said that someone was coming to pick up the rest of his load, and she told him that we could come and get him. But he insisted that he was well enough to drive back (bob-tailing, I assume) because "it didn't hurt anymore." I call bullshit on that, by the way.

But for now, we're just kinda stuck waiting for him to get back so he can go to the actual doctor. I think surgery was mentioned at the ER, but we won't know about that 'til he gets here and can see someone else.

He's also insisting that he's not going to take any time off. He wants them to just give him some work around home for a few weeks where he doesn't have to lift anything. :rolleyes:

I will say this: Between this story and the one about my mother from a couple of months ago, it should be obvious where I get it from. :eek:

Sorry bout pops, BB
He must be a flatbedder. I did flatbed for 12 yrs then got lazy and went back to dry box.
I'd have to be drunk to break an arm opening a door.
Hope it all goes ok
Honk! Honk!

Sorry bout pops, BB
He must be a flatbedder. I did flatbed for 12 yrs then got lazy and went back to dry box.
I'd have to be drunk to break an arm opening a door.
Hope it all goes ok
Honk! Honk!

Thank you!

He actually drives a regular box, believe it or not. I think the door got stuck or something, and he fell somehow trying to open or close it. (I didn't really get all the details, TBH.) He's also 65, so that may have something to do with it.

I'm sure he'll be (mostly) fine, though. But as my friend said when I was telling her about it a few minutes ago, "Just once, I want both of us to be able to say 'I have news' and follow that up with something nice, like 'I won a million dollars,' or 'Sallie mae decided to forgive my debts' or something." :p

Yeah, i get it
No news is good news
I came across this guy once in georgia, backing in next to me.
One arm! The right one was off at the elbow. Just a stump
He told me when he shifted, he'd hold the wheel with the stump, and reach his left hand over to shift.
Holy cripes

Yeah, i get it
No news is good news
He told me when he shifted, he'd hold the wheel with the stump, and reach his left hand over to shift.
Holy cripes

Good lord. :eek: That's dedication!

I think it's crazy in atlanta traffic.
Anyhow, hugs and best wishes for pops.
I'm next door in miss (waves)

Yeah, i get it
No news is good news
Holy cripes

When I was in college I worked as a grunt for the local public works department during a couple of summers. One of the more respected drivers had a similar situation: an at-the-elbow stump and one good arm. Helluva driver, too, even when there was no such thing as power steering on the dump and garbage trucks of the time.

Sorry about your dad, Bunny. I hope he heals quickly.

Thanks, y'all.

I just got off the phone with him, this time. He was apparently struggling to open the door of the dock at the place he was dropping (which was stuck), and it had been raining, so he just slipped and slammed his wrist against the edge of the trailer. *Shudder*

He's on his way back from Grand Rapids, Michigan now and should be in sometime Friday. He'll be fine, but good lord, our family has the weirdest luck with injuries and stuff.

When I was in college I worked as a grunt for the local public works department during a couple of summers. One of the more respected drivers had a similar situation: an at-the-elbow stump and one good arm. Helluva driver, too, even when there was no such thing as power steering on the dump and garbage trucks of the time.

Sorry about your dad, Bunny. I hope he heals quickly.

I'm sure he was better than 90% of the idiots out here these days.
Damn, that sounded old. Next thing ya know i'll be saying how i walked two miles through blizzards to get to school.

I'm sure he was better than 90% of the idiots out here these days.
Damn, that sounded old. Next thing ya know i'll be saying how i walked two miles through blizzards to get to school.

You didn't? I did and it was uphill both ways. The toughest part was having to shovel five feet of snow every morning before going to summer school. For kindergarten.

Lmao
The sad thing is it's mostly true but too clich'ed.
Oh what the hell, pong got old pretty fast anyway.
Oh please please don't anyone ask me what pong is

Lmao
The sad thing is it's mostly true but too clich'ed.
Oh what the hell, pong got old pretty fast anyway.
Oh please please don't anyone ask me what pong is

Remember the Ground Round restaurants? That's where I learned Pong. Among the peanut shells on the floor and the all-you-can-eat fish fry grease in the air.

Remember the Ground Round restaurants? That's where I learned Pong. Among the peanut shells on the floor and the all-you-can-eat fish fry grease in the air.

Oh yeah, and duck hunt.
Geez, make it stop. I surrender.
Back when battleship was a high tech game.
I'm hoping to not have nightmares tonight.

12 hours and 20 minutes spent with mom, 7 hours of which was spent sleeping, and I'm exhausted.

18 hours to go. We need a buffer between us.

Bunny, it sounds to me like your dad will still need surgery and pins :( I hope it all goes well!!

PS - WTF is pong? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back