The New Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I look like I'm about to pull a bank job in my new passport photo. I'm gonna be denied every visa I ever apply for, because I look like trouble.

Right about now I'm happy the passport is only valid for five years instead of the ten it used to be.

I look like I'm about to pull a bank job in my new passport photo. I'm gonna be denied every visa I ever apply for, because I look like trouble.

Right about now I'm happy the passport is only valid for five years instead of the ten it used to be.

Are you coming to the new world?

I have had several attempts at a passport photo recently, none of which I am happy with. I loved my last passport photo. These new ones show a woman who I'm pretty sure is some older relative of mine. Until the photo shows me I'm not applying for a new passport. :eek:

I got a new passport last year - just as I was recovering from a rather nasty chest infection which had ended up putting me in hospital for a day. We were getting near the deadline for getting the new passport in time for our holiday and I remember struggling to walk to the photobooth from the car.

So I'm now stuck with a shot where I have sunken cheekbones, big black rings under my eyes and with the grumpiest expression imaginable on my face :rolleyes:
For the next ten years.....

I'm pretty sure they would if you brought food.

Hmm. Gotta try that if all else fails. :D

I have had several attempts at a passport photo recently, none of which I am happy with. I loved my last passport photo. These new ones show a woman who I'm pretty sure is some older relative of mine. Until the photo shows me I'm not applying for a new passport. :eek:

I thought about having another one taken at a different place in the hopes that the venue would somehow change how I look like, but a) passport photos are stupidly expensive and b) I was running out of time. And in the sorry state that I was physically then I'm not sure even ten attempts would have made for a better picture.

I got a new passport last year - just as I was recovering from a rather nasty chest infection which had ended up putting me in hospital for a day. We were getting near the deadline for getting the new passport in time for our holiday and I remember struggling to walk to the photobooth from the car.

So I'm now stuck with a shot where I have sunken cheekbones, big black rings under my eyes and with the grumpiest expression imaginable on my face :rolleyes:
For the next ten years.....

Haha, I was majorly cramping, had coughing fits and there was a woman before me who had to have a gazillion pics taken, because she always tilted her head to the left. I was feeling hot in my winter clothes and it was just really uncomfortable waiting there. All that discomfort shows in my pic.

Oh, and of course I can't wear glasses for the picture and that makes me look weird as well.

Just have J create his own country, then claim to be a refugee. That should work :p

J's comment when he saw my new passport: "It's not that bad! You look sort of deranged and a little bit like an axe murderer, but that's what I've gotten used to."

He really should create his own country and seek asylum there. :devil:

Have you noticed though that the requirements don't actually include you have to be dressed? Only what has to show and cannot be covered and fits in the frame?

In my the photo of one of my student cards it looked like I was naked. The picture was taken in summer and I was wearing a strapless dress. I had that same picture in my Warsaw public transportation card. Got funky looks from the controllers sometimes. :D

Ok, so...I have the world's most obnoxious neighbors. They're extremely loud, and the windows and walls here are paper-thin and don't block out any noise whatsoever. They've got three small children who bounce off the walls all the time--literally, I think--and it's not unusual for their...antics (to be polite)...to make my entire apartment shake like it's in the middle of an earthquake.

In addition to all that, they LOVE to stand out on the front...thing. It's not exactly a porch. It's a slab of concrete and some steps, basically. Oh, and they let their shithead children run around screaming in the parking lot all the time when there is a park specifically designed for children to run around screaming in less than two miles down the road. :rolleyes:

Anyway, needless to say, I hate these people.

Since they more or less stand right by my bedroom window to carry on their obnoxious outdoor conversations, I get to hear all kinds of stuff that I have no desire to listen to. I got so sick of being woken up, forced to turn my work lines off (because I knew that if I could hear them with my headset on and my music blaring, any callers would, too), and otherwise disturbed that I decided to start being an asshole in return.

Since I have to put on my headset and blast music in my ears to drown them out when they're outside, I decided to make the best of it. Whatever I happen to be listening to at the time, I belt out like I'm Aretha Franklin singing the National Anthem or something every time they decide they need to have porch conversations (which is often). There's no doubt they can hear me because if I can hear them talking, they can definitely hear me singing at the top of my lungs.

I should point out that I'm a horrible, horrible, horrible singer. So not only are they getting random a capella versions of whatever happens to be on my Spotify playlist, they're getting to hear them as performed by someone who sounds like a tone-deaf whale.

After a while, I started intentionally trying to pick the worst things possible for my already awful voice. Recently, we've done "Chandelier" by Sia (because no one can sing that song except Sia herself), the complete song catalog of T-Pain, a particularly bad rendition of Janis Joplin's version of "Me and Bobby McGee," and a Nelly medley (because if there's anything worse than my singing, it's my rapping).

Today, it was an extremely off-key, warbly version of "Mamas, Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up to be Cowboys."

Anyway, I thought I'd open Operation Terrorize The Neighbors Into Moving Out up to the crowd. Anybody got any requests? :p

Ok, so...I have the world's most obnoxious neighbors. They're extremely loud, and the windows and walls here are paper-thin and don't block out any noise whatsoever. They've got three small children who bounce off the walls all the time--literally, I think--and it's not unusual for their...antics (to be polite)...to make my entire apartment shake like it's in the middle of an earthquake.

In addition to all that, they LOVE to stand out on the front...thing. It's not exactly a porch. It's a slab of concrete and some steps, basically. Oh, and they let their shithead children run around screaming in the parking lot all the time when there is a park specifically designed for children to run around screaming in less than two miles down the road. :rolleyes:

Anyway, needless to say, I hate these people.

Since they more or less stand right by my bedroom window to carry on their obnoxious outdoor conversations, I get to hear all kinds of stuff that I have no desire to listen to. I got so sick of being woken up, forced to turn my work lines off (because I knew that if I could hear them with my headset on and my music blaring, any callers would, too), and otherwise disturbed that I decided to start being an asshole in return.

Since I have to put on my headset and blast music in my ears to drown them out when they're outside, I decided to make the best of it. Whatever I happen to be listening to at the time, I belt out like I'm Aretha Franklin singing the National Anthem or something every time they decide they need to have porch conversations (which is often). There's no doubt they can hear me because if I can hear them talking, they can definitely hear me singing at the top of my lungs.

I should point out that I'm a horrible, horrible, horrible singer. So not only are they getting random a capella versions of whatever happens to be on my Spotify playlist, they're getting to hear them as performed by someone who sounds like a tone-deaf whale.

After a while, I started intentionally trying to pick the worst things possible for my already awful voice. Recently, we've done "Chandelier" by Sia (because no one can sing that song except Sia herself), the complete song catalog of T-Pain, a particularly bad rendition of Janis Joplin's version of "Me and Bobby McGee," and a Nelly medley (because if there's anything worse than my singing, it's my rapping).

Today, it was an extremely off-key, warbly version of "Mamas, Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up to be Cowboys."

Anyway, I thought I'd open Operation Terrorize The Neighbors Into Moving Out up to the crowd. Anybody got any requests? :p

Woohoo!! Definitely! Insane Clown Posse, followed by any Tenacious D song, followed by... Hmmmm, maybe like a Scorpions ballad? :D
I love OTTNIMO!! I hope it works!!
Record some for us? But only like 10 seconds... :p

Woohoo!! Definitely! Insane Clown Posse, followed by any Tenacious D song, followed by... Hmmmm, maybe like a Scorpions ballad? :D

Seconded. I wanna hear you belt out this bad boy. "Mamas, Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up to be Cowboys."

The whole thing. :D

I dare you. :p

What, no Wagner?

Definitely need some Valkyrie action on this one!

I feel your pain. Right after Master moved in with the munchkins and me, we got upstairs neighbors who were absolutely unbearable. I swear the kids wore combat boots while running from one end to the other, my son still shudders when he hears Fur Elise (apparently the kid over him used it to go to sleep or something). And the parents....holy carp! They had LOUD fights that usually started in the bedroom, meandered to the kitchen, and ended up on the balcony. Yeah, bad enough that they fought right over us, but then they had to share with the entire complex! The buildings echoed like crazy.

Someone beat me to complaining, and they moved out after about two months. We got dirty looks the day they were taking the big stuff out, and the wife made a comment about our being glad they were going. I just nodded and grinned before Master dragged me in our door.

I hope you find a solution soon. Neighbors like that always seem totally unaware of what they're doing to others.

Master, being the wise guy, suggests putting a pickup near the wall/window and recording their loudness to share with the building manager. I'm thinking it might be amusing to play the recordings right back out the window to share their convos back at them. ;)

Master, being the wise guy, suggests putting a pickup near the wall/window and recording their loudness to share with the building manager. I'm thinking it might be amusing to play the recordings right back out the window to share their convos back at them. ;)

Oh yes! Very loudly, with a one second delay.
That will definitely screw with them...

*snip*

First: Audio or it didn't happen! :p

Second: I feel you. I had neighbors in one apartment who had really loud sex. They got the hint when I started to blast Charpentier's Te Deum every time they got too noisy.

Third: Anything by Kate Bush, and of course you have to do your best to sound like Kate Bush when singing it.

Scorpions. My neighbor rents her apartment on Air BnB sometimes and the last guests loved Scorpions. For a week or so we started every morning with three or so rounds of Winds of Change and ended the day with the same. Sometimes there would be a half of Rock You Like a Hurricane just to mix it up a little before a repeat of Winds of Change.

Well, ballads are the toughest to sing, so...

My Heart Will Go On....complete with all of Celine's warbly bits on the high notes

And I Will Always Love You...complete with all of Whitney's etc etc

Beautiful....complete with all of Christina's etc etc

:p :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back