The naughty aunt (closed)

' she would probably join in when we were younger we had sex all of the time in fact we took eachother's virginity." She said to him grinding her cum covered ass on his cock a bit. "You better save some energy for tonight because I will deff early need wore out before I can sleep." She said kissing him and placing her ass in his lap.

“Oh god that’s so hot!” Matt responded and placed his hands on his aunt’s hips as she sat in his lap. Natasha’s ass was still covered in his cum and it coated his long thick cock as she grinded against him. His foot long cock sandwiched between her big juicy ass cheeks. Their tongues dancing together as she grinded in him. “You really think she’d join in even if I’m her son? Think she’d want my cock the way you do?”

"Yes she would in fact I be your mom didn't tell you she has her clit and nipples pierced." She said to him breaking the kiss. "Maybe after we eat we can go and get my clitty and nipples pierced?" She asked him stroking his cock with her ass cheeks.

Just when Matt thought his aunt couldn’t get any naughtier she proves him wrong. “If that’s something you’d want to do okay.” He said sliding his hands up to her breasts and caressed her hard nipples. Matt’s cock was so hard and throbbing between his aunt’s ass cheeks.

"Well that settled we will go after we eat and clean up." She said bouncing on his lap.

There was so much cum spread between his cock and her big ass. Their soft flesh rubbing and pressing together smearing the cum all over the bodies. The smell of the cum filled the air and Matt wanted to fuck his aunt again. She was like a drug that he was badly addicted to. The tip of his cock pressed against her tight hole and globs of cum oozed out of her and added to the copious Mount already costing them. “Want to shower first or eat first?”

"Lets eat first I am hungry" SHe said to him kissing his lips before getting up.

“Alright, let’s eat that pizza before it goes cold then.” Matt said watching his aunt walk into the kitchen enjoying the sight of her amazing ass. Then he got up and joined her in the kitchen. Getting two plates he put a slice a pizza on hers and two on his and he handed it to her. “There you go Aunty.” Matt said then started to eat his pizza

She ate her pizza and then attentionalky dropped a piece of pepperoni onto her lap saying "oh no I dropped some could you be a dear and get that for me without using your hands."

One of Matt’s slices were gone almost instantly. He lost a lot of energy during this sex marathon with his aunt. He smiled when she asked him to get the pepperoni without using his hands. “Of course I can Aunty!” He replied happily as he moved on his knees in front of her. The pepperoni was at the top of her thigh close to her pussy.

Matt purposely took his time trying to get the pepperoni. Moving it around with his tongue until it was right above her pussy. Then he took a long slow lick up her slit and sucked on her clit before scooping the pepperoni into his mouth with his tongue. “Whoops I made a mess, let me clean up.” He said and then he proceeded to lick and suck the grease from the pepperoni off of Natasha’s flesh.

Natasha moaned out and bit her lip as he cleaned her off. She continued to eat until she was done then asked "mmmhmmn ready to take a shower stud?"

Matt could have continued to kiss and lick Natasha’s body, he loved the feel of her flesh against his lips and the taste of her. Matt gave her pussy a soft kiss before he pulled away and went back to eating his pizza. He ate two more slices and downed a large glass of water to replenish he lost fluids.

“Yes I am!” He happily replied and finished the last of his drink after speaking. Matt followed his Aunt to the bathroom where they waited for the shower to heat up which didn’t take long.

When the water was readys she got in and pulled him in. She started to lather him up making sure to pay close attention to hos cock and balls.

As soon as the water turned hot Matt was pulled into the shower with his Aunt. The glass door starting to steam up from the heat. He watched as she got some soap and started to lather up his cock and balls quickly getting him back to fully erect. Matt began to lather up his Aunt’s big tits and juicy ass. His goddess of an Aunt looking even sexier while all wet and soapy.

She moaned out and grinned as she grabbed his cock and stoked him a bit as she lathered him up.

Being in the shower with his Aunt getting all wet and soapy was a huge turn on for Matt. He kept running his hands over her magnificent body making sure it stayed nice and lathered up in the soap. She began stroking his cock and he leaned in to kiss her deeply. Their tongues dancing together while the two pleasures each other with their hands. His one hand was between her legs rubbing her bare, wet pussy.

She moaned out as she was being kissed her hand tightly gripping his cock as she stroked him. She gave him a smirk before stopping rinsing herself off. "Well if we are going to go get my clit and nipples pierced we cannot be doing this." She said with a wink.

Back