The naughty aunt (closed)

"Mmmmmhmmm I bet you are my dear." Natasha said to her nephew moving to the tip of his cock teasing it with her slit.

All this teasing got Matt’s cock rock hard again. When Natasha moved to tease the tip of his cock with her slit he felt his head slip into her tight hole. Matt adjusted his hips and placed his hands on her hips and pulled her down his long thick cock again. “You feel so good....” Matt said gazing into his Aunt’s eyes.

"Mmmhmm someone's a naughty boy. I think he is asking for a spanking if he keep it up." Natasha said giggling. "Now we should refule before we go again my dear." She said to him.

Matt giggled with his aunt and he playfully slapped her big ass that he was so infatuated with. “You are probably right. You just feel so good I can’t get enough of you.” Matt said looking at Natasha. “I’m addicted to my aunt’s tight pussy.” He added with a wink

"Well after we eat I think I am gonna have to try to break your addition by making you fuck me a lot." She said with a grin before getting up and walking into the kitchen.

“It sounds like you are trying to make that sound like a punishment, but I am looking forward to it!” Matt said watching his Aunt climb off of him and start walking to the kitchen. His was fixated on her sexy naked body. He followed behind her and when she stopped in the kitchen Matt caught up to her and grabbed her body. “Your ass is so sexy!” He said starting to squeeze and caress her big ass. “The sexiest ass in the world.” He added giving her a playfully slap watching her cheek jiggle.

Matt then went over to the fridge and got a bottle of water and started to drink it. “So Aunty, what’s for dinner?” He leaned up against the counter still naked.

"I don't know what do you want for dinner my dear? Natasha asked leaning up against her nephew while playfully stroking his cock. Her large breasts smashed between them.

Matt’s cock responded to his Aunt’s touch and his thick foot long piece of meat was once again hard for his Aunt. Her big warm tits pressing up against his chest only adding to his arousal. His hands once again found her big sexy ass that he squeezed as she teases him. “Something quick and delicious. How about pizza?” Matt suggested.

"Ok but under one codition." Natasha said grabbing the phone sitting on the counter beside him with her legs spread wide. "You have to eat me out while I order it." She said to him with a grin on her face.

“Now what would your sister say if she knew you were letting her son have dessert before dinner?” Matt said with a grin on his face. As soon as Natasha was situated in the counter and dialing the phone Matt was kissing his way up her inner thigh. Then he ran his tongue along her slit and started eating her out. Lapping his tongue up and down her slit before focusing on her clit. His tongue flicking against her clit then he would suck on it lightly.

Natasha continued to sit there barely able to keep her moans in as she ordered the pizza. She soon grabbed the back of his head pulling him deeper into her pussy as she essentially face filucked him with hee clit as he sucked on it. As soon as she was done ordering she let out a loud cry as she came hard her body shaking as she came.

One of Matt’s special talents was eating pussy and right now his aunt was learning that fast. Eating her out while she was on the phone was a huge turn on. Matt continued sucking on her clit loving the way she pulled his face more against her dripping wet cunt. When she came Matt kept licking savoring the delicious taste of her cum. Matt then kissed his way up her body and kissed her deeply leaving a glob of her juices on his tongue for her to taste. “I never imagined doing this with you when I was told I’d be staying at your place Aunty.”

After Natasha savored the kiss she looked at her nephew grinning before saying "well your aunt is a dirty nympho my dear." She wrapped her legs around his waist pulling his cock into her hot wet pussy letting it rest on her slit."hmmm we have a half hour till the pizza is here how should I answer the door? I am thinking naked maybe with a remote vibrating toy and anal plug in with you having the remote or I could pit in my anal plug with a long bushy fox tail on it." She asked him before kissing and nibbling on his neck and earlobe.

“That trait seems to run in the family” Matt said with a smirk returning Natasha’s kiss grinding his fat cock against her wet warm slit. He couldn’t believe this naughty side to his aunt it was so sexy. “The one with the tail...and what if I cum all over your face and tits?” He suggested pressing the head of his dick against her tight hole.

"If we do that we will have to build up a lot of fun before you can release are you sure you are up for that?" She asked him breathing heavy feeling hos meat rub against her.

“I am up for it!” Matt said knowing he would have a big load to shoot off. His last two loads were so massive and he knew that trend would keep up with his Aunt. Matt pushed foreard and his cock began to sink deep into his aunt’s very tight warm wet velvety pussy. “I’m never going to get tired of that feeling.”

“I’ve never done that before, but I’d love to try it out.” Matt said in response to his Aunt’s request. He pulled his cock out of her pussy and guided the pussy juice covered piece of meat to her other home. He ran the tip along her home a couple times before slowly starting to enter her.

Natasha held her ass open forever nephew and moaned out when he started to push himself in her. He couldn't wait to feel him stir her inside with his cock again.

It took a few minutes for Matt to work up to the rhythm he was fucking his aunt at earlier. This was Matt’s first time taking a girl in her ass and the sensation was so different but felt just as amazing. “Aunty your ass feels so good!” He groaned between deep thrusts into his aunt.

Natasha could do anything but moan out as she was being taken from behind. Each thrust made her ass clamp down on his cock which caused her to moan louder.

Natasha could barely hold onto the counter top as she was being pounded. She pushed herself back against each thrust. "?hmmm yes fuck me like a slut. Fuck your dirty aunt hard." She moaned out.

His aunt’s tight warm hole was clamped down around his massive cock bringing Matt pleasure he had never felt before. A few hours ago he was just sitting in his room playing video games and now he was at his Aunt’s fucking her tight ass from behind. “Aunty your ass feels so fucking good!” Matt groaned giving her big lush cheek a firm spank making it jiggle even more.

Natasha continued to moan out as she was being fucked hard. "Pull my hair!" She screamed out as she thrust back against him.

Back