The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine will be more along the lines of an oriental/zen garden. Sand, rocks, ponds, a water feature. Probably a small water fall and a short stream to the ponds. Coy fish, the whole 9 yards. I have a 6 foot privacy fence around it already.

We have far more sun in the summer than we need so low water plants are the order of the day.

I have a story about a zen stone garden I must write up, LOL.

Hi guys! Morning. Another fine day. Went out last night but had to settle for beer and a burger instead of the cocktail and doner kebab I was hoping for. Still, at least it was St Austell's - a beer I definitely recommend for a hot summer's day.

LOL, I looked at the clock and it said quarter to four, so I figured I had lots of time and started dressing in a leisurely way, trying on different lipsticks with my outfit. Then I looked at the clock again and it still said quarter to four, I looked at a different clock and it said 6 o'clock! so I started running round panic-stricken, LOL. I lyingly texted the Fella that I was on my way as I put things in the shed and locked it, and then I tottered out the front door in my navy striped dress that shrunk a bit, a chic white nautical jacket and my three inch heeled shoes to put the rubbish out. Just as I was thinking, 'hope the door doesn't blow to behind me,' it did!

I rushed round to the neighbour's, whom I think have our spare key but he couldn't find it so I said I thought the back door was still open and I would climb over the gate. He looked dubiously at me and hesitated, like nice men do cuz they know I am a fierce feminist and don't wish to offend me by suggesting I couldn't manage these things! Then he kindly said I wasn't really dressed for climbing over the back gate and offered to do it for me.

:rolleyes:

I have a story about a zen stone garden I must write up, LOL.

I rushed round to the neighbour's, whom I think have our spare key but he couldn't find it so I said I thought the back door was still open and I would climb over the gate.

He looked dubiously at me and hesitated, like nice men do cuz they know I am a fierce feminist and don't wish to offend me by suggesting I couldn't manage these things! Then he kindly said I wasn't really dressed for climbing over the back gate and offered to do it for me.

:rolleyes:

Do fierce feminists accept (even appreciate) the occasional Gentleman ? :rose::rose:

I am such a fierce feminist that I can wear heels, dance backwards and appreciate a Gennelman when I see one, and nobody would dare say anything about it.
:rose:

Dance backwards; Eh ?
You mean like the great Ginger Rodgers or even Vera Ellen ?

May I have this dance, Madam ?

I wonder what the masculine equivalent of "feminist" is ?

I wonder what the masculine equivalent of "feminist" is ?

LOL.

A man who believes in gender equality is also a feminist. Women who believe men should have equal rights to women, are feminists. Feminism is the belief that everyone deserves a cuddle now and then, nobody should have to stiffen their lip cuz they are supposed to be a Manly Man. :)

LOL.

A man who believes in gender equality is also a feminist. Women who believe men should have equal rights to women, are feminists. Feminism is the belief that everyone deserves a cuddle now and then, nobody should have to stiffen their lip cuz they are supposed to be a Manly Man. :)

Nicely said, Naoko. :)

Feminism isn't about who opens the door or climbs the fence. It's about the political, social, and economic equality of women and men. And many men believe in that too.

Nicely said, Naoko. :)

Feminism isn't about who opens the door or climbs the fence. It's about the political, social, and economic equality of women and men. And many men believe in that too.

Cheers Di! For more on feminism, I could blurt on about the dreadful production of The Taming of the Shrew I went to (directed by a very misguided woman) but I propose instead that we gurrlllzzzz get out some nice strong man's drink! and have a slurp.

Night night naked lovelies! I am off teaching tomorrow however I will try to pop back in.
:kiss:

Cheers Di! For more on feminism, I could blurt on about the dreadful production of The Taming of the Shrew I went to (directed by a very misguided woman) but I propose instead that we gurrlllzzzz get out some nice strong man's drink! and have a slurp.

Night night naked lovelies! I am off teaching tomorrow however I will try to pop back in.
:kiss:

I am sipping a small glass of Merlot. :) It's a nice treat for Friday.

Sleep well, Naoko. :)

LOL.

Oh, Lord. All very modern and very Woman's Hour, in't it?
What's wrong with simple "equality" ?
To my mind, all this "female list" of potential MPs nonsense is a complete blind.
Potential candidates should be grilled by all the voters (Fat Chance!).
If this person is good, they should get the job, male or female.

But a man with Feminist views ? How very metro-sexual!

Before this debate goes any farther, someone pass the coffee, please. :cool:

There you go.

I'm grabbing popcorns and soft drinks. This might get interesting :D

Not really. Molly has a rule about no arguing in the Naked Party thread. Anyway, arguing naked is kind of self defeating from the get go. :D

Not really. Molly has a rule about no arguing in the Naked Party thread. Anyway, arguing naked is kind of self defeating from the get go. :D

Who's arguing? HP asked a question and Naoko and I kindly provided some background information.

If anyone here thinks that feminism is a loaded issue, I invite you to broach the subject with Molly.

Now, I'm rather addicted to that ginger tea. How about a cuppa? :)

Who's arguing? HP asked a question and Naoko and I kindly provided some background information.

If anyone here thinks that feminism is a loaded issue, I invite you to broach the subject with Molly.

Now, I'm rather addicted to that ginger tea. How about a cuppa? :)

A cup would be wonderful, thank you! :)

You really tried that recipe? I expected sceptical feelings from my experience...

A cup would be wonderful, thank you! :)

You really tried that recipe? I expected sceptical feelings from my experience...

Ginger has many healing properties. I always have some fresh ginger on hand.

I grated some into a coffee filter, poured boiling water over it, let it steep. Then stirred in some honey and a squeeze of lemon. Very tasty and good for my throat.

Ginger has many healing properties. I always have some fresh ginger on hand.

I grated some into a coffee filter, poured boiling water over it, let it steep. Then stirred in some honey and a squeeze of lemon. Very tasty and good for my throat.

The aroma is enticing.

Although it is mainly recommended for digestion related problems, it can also be used for sore throats.

Anyways, the nakeds out here might be bored with the booze-free talk. Carry on people!

The aroma is enticing.

Although it is mainly recommended for digestion related problems, it can also be used for sore throats.

Anyways, the nakeds out here might be bored with the booze-free talk. Carry on people!

Hullo Sweet Pea
welcome to the board, and to this thread.

Is there a cup of tea around, while I wait for the sun to go over the yardarm? :)

(Acksherly, it is the kind of day when you wonder about raising the yardarm a bit so the sun goes over it earlier :cool:.)

Hullo Sweet Pea
welcome to the board, and to this thread.

Is there a cup of tea around, while I wait for the sun to go over the yardarm? :)

(Acksherly, it is the kind of day when you wonder about raising the yardarm a bit so the sun goes over it earlier :cool:.)

Acksherlie, the Yardarm has been raised.
There's Tea ready to pour (and a plate of suitable biscuits), and the Gin is at your elbow.

Acksherlie, the Yardarm has been raised.
There's Tea ready to pour (and a plate of suitable biscuits), and the Gin is at your elbow.

Ahhhh, thank you! I needed that yesterday :mad:. Today hopefully will be better, although it's supposed to be my 'day off' but owing to the incompetence of others I will have to work :mad:.

Pour the tea, would you, my dear? I am sorry to hear about the ring on your fishing rod.

Ahhhh, thank you! I needed that yesterday :mad:. Today hopefully will be better, although it's supposed to be my 'day off' but owing to the incompetence of others I will have to work :mad:.

Pour the tea, would you, my dear? I am sorry to hear about the ring on your fishing rod.

<SFx: gurgle of tea being poured>

There you go, me dear.
I'll let you do your own milk & sugar.

Another exciting day, I trust ?
:)

Those rings are called guides, HP.

Morning Naoko. :rose::kiss:

Coffee, black, one sugar and make that Splenda.

Those rings are called guides, HP.

Good Morning Tx.
Round here they're called 'rings'. (see here.)
Of course, this could be pure ignorance on the part of the advertiser/s.
I've not heard them called guides for a long time.

I'll have a coffee, white, half a sugar and that'll be me for a while!

<SFx: gurgle of tea being poured>

There you go, me dear.
I'll let you do your own milk & sugar.

Another exciting day, I trust ?
:)

Morning, dahlinks! Oh ... it's lunchtime. Doesn't time fly ... :rolleyes:

Yes, I have been single-handedly saving the universe as usual. Well, wading through miles of university procedures in order to get hold of an assignment that went AWOL in the system. I talked to five different people, emailed seven, smacked one nose and got a profound apology in several different positions :devil:

Ahhh, time to do a little light dusting now, perhaps in a very fetching apron (and nothing else) :devil:.

If only :rolleyes: and :rollsupsleeves: preparatory to tackling the vegetable box full of rotting vegetables (urrrgggh).

Yes, I have been single-handedly saving the universe as usual. Well, wading through miles of university procedures in order to get hold of an assignment that went AWOL in the system. I talked to five different people, emailed seven, smacked one nose and got a profound apology in several different positions :devil:

You probably deserve it. :rose::rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back