The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ǽltya;25446020 said:
Mojito? Minty freshness. :D

That would be no problem ...

or if you'd rather, I could just grab a bottle of Champagne and a couple of glasses ;)

Down the hall and to the left, dear. Try the Red Velvet Suite at the back of the house. I think you'll enjoy it. Very posh.

Thank you. :) I bet it's delicious.

I like red velvet cake. With lots of cream cheese frosting. Did I mention I didn't have dinner? :D

Ǽltya;25446049 said:
Thank you. :) I bet it's delicious.

I like red velvet cake. With lots of cream cheese frosting. Did I mention I didn't have dinner? :D

Eats are in the dining room. Take a tray up with you.

There are a lot of unusual rooms in this old house. Careful in the Red Velvet Suite. It's haunted.

There's another room up there called Emma's Suite. It's furnished in antiques and a portrait of a woman with red hair. It was painted by her husband more than 80 years ago. Emma's great grandmother.

There's another that's decorated to look like a mountain cabin, complete with fireplace. That's the Shelter Suite. Watch out for the big dog. He's all bark and little bite.

There are a lot of unusual rooms in this old house. Careful in the Red Velvet Suite. It's haunted.

There's another room up there called Emma's Suite. It's furnished in antiques and a portrait of a woman with red hair. It was painted by her husband more than 80 years ago. Emma's great grandmother.

There's another that's decorated to look like a mountain cabin, complete with fireplace. That's the Shelter Suite. Watch out for the big dog. He's all bark and little bite.

Oooohhhh, a ghost! Awesome!

I have met Emma, I'm actually in the middle of Coming Together at Christmas. You are very talented.

DP, it takes a big man to fill that sort of overalls. :)

Sweet-one, how many "uncles" do you have now? One for each post?

Let's have a ball, y'all.

Rumple Foreskin :cool:

Ǽltya;25446268 said:
Oooohhhh, a ghost! Awesome!

I have met Emma, I'm actually in the middle of Coming Together at Christmas. You are very talented.
Thank you. And I'm glad you like it. The novel is no longer available, but I hope to have it in print sometime... soon? I hope.

The Red Velvet Suite is actually loosely based on a true story. The sex part didn't happen and the car in it actually belonged to my fiance at the time. Uh... We broke up soon after... LOL. :D

What do you say we get into some serious party time with Elvis down in the Jungle Room at Graceland?

grace6.JPG

DP, it takes a big man to fill that sort of overalls. :)

Sweet-one, how many "uncles" do you have now? One for each post?

Let's have a ball, y'all.

In reality, I have 8 uncles, 7 grand-uncles and one great grand-uncle, but who's counting?

Rolf! Another round of drinks, you sweet little elf.

Be careful what you say about that sweet puppy :D

Bewdy!
Nohing like a nice cold beer on a hot day, 'specially when you've been working outside.

Bewdy!
Nohing like a nice cold beer on a hot day, 'specially when you've been working outside.

I don't know ...
a beautiful naked woman, glistening in sweat that highlights helps highlight the curves of her body would have to come close :D

Glad to have you back. Maybe you can figure out what that noise is in the kitchen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back