The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, work! The curse of the drinking class. I'm a bit dry, myself, for red. Have you got a Pils over there in the ice tub with the Guinness, Nero? Learned to drink beer in the heat of a Riverside summer and then in Germany. Stouts have never been quite my choice. LIghter and colder is normally my pick.

And Jen, that new avatar is why the riot started. Phewww--eeee! *reaches for blood pressure cuff, mops brow, starts to drool uncontrollably*

Last edited:
WooHoo.gif

It worked! Thanks Molly!!! :kiss: TEE HEE!

Ah, work! The curse of the drinking class. I'm a bit dry, myself, for red. Have you got a Pils over there in the ice tub with the Guinness, Nero? Learned to drink beer in the heat of a Riverside summer and then in Germany. Stouts have never been quite my choice. LIghter and colder is normally my pick.

And Jen, that new avatar is why the riot started. Phewww--eeee! *reaches for blood pressure cuff, mops brow, starts to drool uncontrollably*

:eek:

It's not technically even showing all that much!

Will Pilsner Urquell work ... it's all I've got :eek:

*raises hand* Where is everybody? I think I picked the wrong party...
*thinks about heading across the street for ease of participation* :D

They're just breaking off into small groups and lurking in the corners :rolleyes:

Let's see, that was a Guiness and Jamison, right gorgeous ... or did you want to go Puerto Rican with a nice rum ;)

*raises hand* Where is everybody? I think I picked the wrong party...
*thinks about heading across the street for ease of participation* :D

Aw--don't run off secret. :(

I'm here sweetie.

We can have our own little party. :devil:

Urquell will do nicely. Here, love, put those poor little cold fingers right in here and I'll warm them up.

Jen, it isn't what shows thats get the men going, it's what you imply!

They're just breaking off into small groups and lurking in the corners :rolleyes:

Let's see, that was a Guiness and Jamison, right gorgeous ... or did you want to go Puerto Rican with a nice rum ;)

How bout a Long Island. I like those better anyway! Then you and I could find a corner of our own if that's the game tonight... :kiss:

naughty.gif

I'll warm them up for you Molly.

Step over here by the fire and grab a blanket. :devil:

Urquell will do nicely. Here, love, put those poor little cold fingers right in here and I'll warm them up.

Jen, it isn't what shows thats get the men going, it's what you imply!

So many chivalrous men, so little time. How about if I sit between you and you each take a hand? Wow. That really sounds... just naughty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back