The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rolf, double shot of whisky and cola. Friggin Mondays. *grumble*

Was almost late to work today. Tinkerbell decided to hide in the closet and behind the hot water heater. Then was slowed down by a bridge opening. Luckily with some green lights and a little speeding, I made it.

Managed to get more done on the non sex scenes of my chapter.

I'm going to lay down by the pool, wake me if I fall asleep......or if the octopus tries to strangle me to death.

Strangling is not the octopi's main MO... Or at least, not its first MO. :D

They are (generally) poisonous. The Blue-ringed one is deadly to humans.
However,
Who needs Japanese/Chinese illustrations when one can find THIS.?

However,

If she were my daughter, I'd disown her! Imagine! Posing with McDonald offerings!! If she has no self-respect, she could at least have given some thought to her family!

However,

Oh, dear. HP, I'm sorry, I can't look at this. The last page of... illustrations... very nearly put me off seafod.

Rolf, a white Russian please.

Ugh, I hate feeling unproductive, but I really haven't had the energy for anything lately. I am amazed how much time I can waste looking up West Wing clips on YouTube. :rolleyes:

How is everyone else doing?

My Summer Contest story is up to fifteen Word pages. I'm not sure I'll get it done before the contest closes! Oh well, I can always save it for next year.

Oh, dear. HP, I'm sorry, I can't look at this. The last page of... illustrations... very nearly put me off seafod.

Oops, sorry... :D

Rolf, a white Russian please.

Ugh, I hate feeling unproductive, but I really haven't had the energy for anything lately. I am amazed how much time I can waste looking up West Wing clips on YouTube. :rolleyes:

How is everyone else doing?

A better use of that time, surely, would be to start watching the whole series from start to finish. "What's next?" :D

Morning, Nakeys! How's everyone today? Having averted a major SNAFU at work yesterday, I have a meeting this morning to thrash out how we can make sure the same sorry clusterfuck can't happen again. Maybe then I can concentrate on doing *my* job... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Good morning Nakeds! The espresso machine is ready to provide its bitter brew for those so inclined.

Well, apart from the odd Prawn or three (deep fried), I'm wary of seafood in general.
Ooh, prawns... yummy! I'm pretty sure we'll be doing a variety of shrimp when we celebrate the fella's mother's birthday.

If you're feeling like wasting the time, would you mind sending some of it over my way? I could use a few extra hours to research the plays we decided to present our Board for next season's schedule. I'm going to have to write up the proposal while I'm ON VACATION.

My Summer Contest story is up to fifteen Word pages. I'm not sure I'll get it done before the contest closes! Oh well, I can always save it for next year.
I'm not going to make this one either, but I have an idea cooking for Halloween!

Oops, sorry... :D

Morning, Nakeys! How's everyone today? Having averted a major SNAFU at work yesterday, I have a meeting this morning to thrash out how we can make sure the same sorry clusterfuck can't happen again. Maybe then I can concentrate on doing *my* job... :rolleyes:
I'll forgive you. This time. ;)

I'm glad you were able to avoid the SNAFU and am sure you'll be able to get your team to figure out how it all went pear-shaped and the best way to avoid that happening in the future.

Some time back, I mentioned a story that I'd sent to a literary magazine for a contest they were running. I heard yesterday that I was not named a finalist. How cool is that? I've officially joined the ranks of the greats! :D

Morning Steve

No espresso for me. I'll make a pot of regular, if ya don't mind. ;)

Are we still doing feet? I just got a pedi. This one's for dampy. I don't know why the photos keep getting turned sideways.

I'm still sick. I don't even want to talk about it. :(

Are we still doing feet? I just got a pedi. This one's for dampy. I don't know why the photos keep getting turned sideways.

Not a tat person, but that one has me reconsidering. Matched with Dampanties ankle bracelets ... hot! :heart:

Shea, sorry that you're still feeling sick. :rose: I really do like the new footsie pic. ;)

Hey there steve. Tx, I hope it was a good ride. What kind of bike? Yes Tio, I do think drip should get an octopus tattoo. Bonus points if she takes a picture. :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back