The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, where's the downside...? ;)
Did I say there was a downside? I'm quite happy not always being the person behind the camera. ;)

Hi all!

I'm on vacation, but before I left, I started the process of moving my other two stories from my previous name to this one. One of them finally posted! Dampy, it's much more like my blog ...;)

http://www.literotica.com/s/master-and-maeve-a-night-out-1

Ooh, just skimmed it, shea and very much enjoyed it! I'll go back after I get some work done and read it properly.

Have fun on vacation. :)

Morning everyone. Mmm, thank you for the coffee, anna. :rose:

Shea, I haven't been able to read all of it since I still can't see straight. But what I have read I really like. ;)

Anna, Dampy; would you mind just laying down next to the pool? Right where the light catches you the best. *click*

Did I say there was a downside? I'm quite happy not always being the person behind the camera. ;)

Ooh, just skimmed it, shea and very much enjoyed it! I'll go back after I get some work done and read it properly.

Have fun on vacation. :)

No, I meant, "where's the downside...?" I can't see it.

Maybe if you bend over a little... ;)

Hi all!

I'm on vacation, but before I left, I started the process of moving my other two stories from my previous name to this one. One of them finally posted! Dampy, it's much more like my blog ...;)

http://www.literotica.com/s/master-and-maeve-a-night-out-1

Ooh, then I'll have to read it when I'm a little more awake....

Funny, that's the same thing for me....

:D :devil:

Anna, Dampy; would you mind just laying down next to the pool? Right where the light catches you the best. *click*

:eek: I didn't agree to this! :eek:

Oh, you don't mind that mine's just a point-and-shoot, right...? :)

Bwahaha.

Nicely done! :D

Juuust a little more, sweetie.

Oh, you don't mind that mine's just a point-and-shoot, right...? :)
Why am I not surprised?

I don't mind that it's a point-and-shoot, as long as you don't mind that I control the negatives. ;)

*arching back and bending*

Bwahaha.

Nicely done! :D

Why thank you, ma'am... :D

Why am I not surprised?

I don't mind that it's a point-and-shoot, as long as you don't mind that I control the negatives. ;)

*arching back and bending*

Ummm. Sorry... what was I... Wow. :devil:

Hmm. You remind me of an old girlfriend of mine... No, not that way. :rolleyes:
She reclaimed all my photos (and the negatives) of her topless on holiday in Majorca after she dumped me. I only discovered this when I came across (pun not intended) the photos a couple of months ago while going through some stuff in the loft.

Still... I think the deal's worth it. :devil:

Rolf, mojitos all around please. Make mine a double before I lose my mind. *sigh*

*spots anna* oh....my..um, I think I will need to break out my tripod and zoom lens for this. :devil:

:eek: I didn't agree to this! :eek:
Heh, and just what is it you didn't agree to? ;)

Ummm. Sorry... what was I... Wow. :devil:

She reclaimed all my photos (and the negatives) of her topless on holiday in Majorca after she dumped me. I only discovered this when I came across (pun not intended) the photos a couple of months ago while going through some stuff in the loft.

Still... I think the deal's worth it. :devil:
Might we be able to find a new pose? My back is beginning to hurt....

<snerk> Well, I guess you can keep the pictures. I think I can trust you to take good care of them and not let them fall into... unscrupulous hands, right? Right?? ;)

Rolf, mojitos all around please. Make mine a double before I lose my mind. *sigh*

*spots anna* oh....my..um, I think I will need to break out my tripod and zoom lens for this. :devil:
Just as long as you let me move a little.

Might we be able to find a new pose? My back is beginning to hurt....

<snerk> Well, I guess you can keep the pictures. I think I can trust you to take good care of them and not let them fall into... unscrupulous hands, right? Right?? ;)

There are hands more unscrupulous than mine...? Who knew?? ;)

Oh, feel free to assume a more... supine position... :devil:

There are hands more unscrupulous than mine...? Who knew?? ;)

Oh, feel free to assume a more... supine position... :devil:

I trust you explicitly (thank you, R. Sheridan).

*looks around, grabs chaise* This work for you? *reclining with one leg extended, the other bent at the knee*

Ooh, Rolf, if you've got those mojitos ready, I'd love one. Thanks dear.

I trust you explicitly (thank you, R. Sheridan).

*looks around, grabs chaise* This work for you? *reclining with one leg extended, the other bent at the knee*

Ooh, Rolf, if you've got those mojitos ready, I'd love one. Thanks dear.

Heh.

That'll do for starters... :)

How did you still have them if she reclaimed them? :confused:

Uh... this. The being-the-subject-of-pictures part. With everything else, I'm most agreeable. :D

With such poses, I'll have to get my camera out too. :cool:

*pits some smooth jazz on the stereo*

Would you like a massage later. Steve can do top and I can do bottom. I'm sure four sets of hands could work wonders for any knots. :devil:

Uh... this. The being-the-subject-of-pictures part. With everything else, I'm most agreeable. :D

With such poses, I'll have to get my camera out too. :cool:
I see. So you prefer being behind the camera. Okay, I can live with that. Sometimes, it's fun to be on the other side.

*pits some smooth jazz on the stereo*

Would you like a massage later. Steve can do top and I can do bottom. I'm sure four sets of hands could work wonders for any knots. :devil:
Nice call on the music. :)

Four sets?? You bringing friends?! :eek:
This is what you pick to comment on?

Greetings, Naked People,

Haven't popped into the party for a while. Feels good to drink in my fave haunt

Four sets?? You bringing friends?! :eek:

Ok four hands. I was typing quickly on my phone. Though, if anna wants the extra attention. :devil:

Greetings, Naked People,

Hey, Andy! Haven't seen you in some time.

Glad you like the music, anna. Was thinking about putting on Areosmith or Led Zepplin, but figured you deserved something soothing and relaxing. ;)

Rolf, please keep the drinks coming. I desperately need them.

Greetings, Naked People,

As we ain't seen you for a while, one might be tempted to say "welcome back", but
I'll get Rolf to get you a drink of your favourite tipple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back