The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone need a little gentle rain ?
'tis wet round here, although we have been warned to expect some 85+ at he weekend.
(yes, Met Office; we understand)

I'm still relegating myself to the cranky corner of the bar, but I'll take something strong on ice to sip. I'm reading a really good book instead of writing anything at all and I don't care. So I'll sip and read ... could Olaf bring me a little bit of a lamp, do you think? It's quite dim over here in the cranky corner.

I'm still relegating myself to the cranky corner of the bar, but I'll take something strong on ice to sip. I'm reading a really good book instead of writing anything at all and I don't care. So I'll sip and read ... could Olaf bring me a little bit of a lamp, do you think? It's quite dim over here in the cranky corner.

Here's a lamp and a long island iced tea. Sigh, I just received a feedback from someone who suggested I should just give up on my series because its taking too long between chapters.

Don't let the bastards get you down, John! Screw them if they can't wait. :mad:

And thanks for the lamp and the LIIT. :kiss:

Don't let the bastards get you down, John! Screw them if they can't wait. :mad:

And thanks for the lamp and the LIIT. :kiss:

Well the feedback was from a guy so I don't think that.........Oh...you mean figuratively....right. :eek: Though, this comment will probably light a fire under my ass. :rolleyes:

You're welcome. :rose:

Well the feedback was from a guy so I don't think that.........Oh...you mean figuratively....right. :eek: Though, this comment will probably light a fire under my ass. :rolleyes:

You're welcome. :rose:

Well, I'm all for lighting fires, I suppose. I could use some motivation myself, but it's so much easier to read a story than write one, and this one is really good! Plus, I just put on a fresh pair of cranky pants and they fit me so well!

Well, I'm all for lighting fires, I suppose. I could use some motivation myself, but it's so much easier to read a story than write one, and this one is really good! Plus, I just put on a fresh pair of cranky pants and they fit me so well!

Oh, what book are you reading?

Evening John, Shea, and anyone else who might be around.

Rolf, Franciscan Cabernet Sauvignon, if you please. With what I'm writing tonight, a rich red wine seems the best choice. ;)

Evening John, Shea, and anyone else who might be around.

Rolf, Franciscan Cabernet Sauvignon, if you please. With what I'm writing tonight, a rich red wine seems the best choice. ;)

Evening, Willie. I could go for a white, since that should be chilled. ;)

Hi, guys. I'm reading Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children. It's really quite good. Aimed at a YA audience, I suppose but not in a dumbed down way.

http://www.amazon.com/Miss-Peregrin...s=miss+peregrine's+home+for+peculiar+children

It uses the most amazing, real "found" old creepy photographs to illustrate a really good, mysterious and creepy story.

Seems like a lot of new books coming out now are aimed toward a younger audience, but with enough content to attract mature readers as well. Hell, I guess if I took the sex out of what I'm writing now, it would probably qualify for the same audience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back