The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Consider yourself lured... ;)

LOL, put your white shirt on then :devil:

I wonder if earning $60 with 'depraved' 'unrealistic' :)D) werewolf sex counts as sexually industrious?

C'mon, Steve, let the grass grow, lounge about here and put a bit of lotion on my big toe. I'll just push that cold beer closer to you with the other foot. :)

The sun's going in, HP, so I'll soon be MILFing about with the washing up and laundry instead of lounging about here having my toes tickled, LOL.

Actually I suppose I ought to get on with my marking, now the torrid tutorial turbulence has settled down, Death where is thy sting! *rolls up sleeves with grim expression suitable to tackling first year student efforts at quantitative analysis*.
:rose:

Death where is thy sting!
*rolls up sleeves with grim expression suitable to tackling first year student efforts at quantitative analysis*.
:rose:

The Bells of Hell go ting-a-ling-a-ling
For you but not for me:
For me the angels sing-a-ling-a-ling,
They've got the goods for me.

Oh! Death, where is thy sting-a-ling-a-ling?
Oh! Grave, thy victory?
The Bells of Hell go ting-a-ling-a-ling
For you but not for me.

For the benefit of the rest of us, what is "quantitative analysis" ?

Meanwhile, having spent some time in the Gym, getting muscles used to moving a bit more than usual, I am almost knackered.
It's like something out of Torquemada's workshops.

It's like something out of Torquemada's workshops.

:devil: Send piccies. I'll post them for us all.

HP said:
For the benefit of the rest of us, what is "quantitative analysis" ?
LOL, it's just looking at percentages and saying: Oooh, this one is bigger than that one. I think most people on here could do that. <snerk>.

The students will go off making assumptions, though. "I think this group had a larger response rate because they are younger and this group of women obviously had this response rate because women are all premenstrual axe murderers." :rolleyes:

:devil: Send piccies. I'll post them for us all.

LOL, it's just looking at percentages and saying: Oooh, this one is bigger than that one. I think most people on here could do that. <snerk>.

The students will go off making assumptions, though. "I think this group had a larger response rate because they are younger and this group of women obviously had this response rate because women are all premenstrual axe murderers." :rolleyes:

I can't resist a quick note on my way out the door to say if any two gentlemen would like to volunteer themselves, I'd be willing to bet that the Naked Party women could do a quantitative analysis of our own...even if it's likely we'll go off on certain assumptions.

But that might just be because I'm pre-menstrual. :eek: Watch this space for axe-murdering news.

I can't resist a quick note on my way out the door to say if any two gentlemen would like to volunteer themselves, I'd be willing to bet that the Naked Party women could do a quantitative analysis of our own...even if it's likely we'll go off on certain assumptions.

But that might just be because I'm pre-menstrual. :eek: Watch this space for axe-murdering news.

:eek:

It means someone counted.

It means I count! I count the number of mistakes and say: Hooray, poor marks at last! Perhaps these will make up for all the aberrantly successful students I've taught in the past, LOL. Unless everyone-else has taught the quantitative element of the module really really badly :rolleyes:

Good morning, Nakeds. I've got a busy day ahead of me so I'm going to come right out with this.... Enough of the frakking lawn mowing!! It's setting off my allergies in the WORST way, and I need a clear head.

Harumph.

You guys can mow my clover farm, I mean lawn, if you like, while anna and I lounge about with cocktails admiring your manly ways.
:heart:
Don't mind my portable air filter.

What? A smudge? But I just got this. Oh well, I'll never argue with the high class MILF. ;) Now, where's that lawn mower. Would you or anna require any assistance with the sun screen lotion? :devil:
Always, darling. I must protect my pale Irish complexion.

Fuckin' hell! Can't I even escape the grass cutting here??

Oh, Clarice, how you long for the silence of the.... mowers. :rolleyes:
I was thinking the same thing, steve!

*slow applause* You're brilliant, Di!

Good morning, Nakeds. I've got a busy day ahead of me so I'm going to come right out with this.... Enough of the frakking lawn mowing!! It's setting off my allergies in the WORST way, and I need a clear head.

LOL, let's lounge on the patio then. Long Island iced tea?

It's actually turned a bit chilly, so maybe we'll sneak inside for a nice cup of tea and a little quiet quantitative analysis which we can do with Di, peering surreptitiously out the window while the guys cut the lawn. :devil:

LOL, let's lounge on the patio then. Long Island iced tea?

It's actually turned a bit chilly, so maybe we'll sneak inside for a nice cup of tea and a little quiet quantitative analysis which we can do with Di, peering surreptitiously out the window while the guys cut the lawn. :devil:

Or we could cancel the lawn mowing and have the guys join us on the patio. I'm having serious allergy issues.

Let's dont mention mowing. Last year I ran over a frog and cried for 3 days. <shudders>

Oh dear! that sounds like you need a really nice cup of tea.

Everyone indoors for Luaka Ceylon and little cakes! and brush the pollen off your velvety skins too, dahlinks, so as not to set poor anna's allergies off any more. Don't make me do it for you. :devil:

Innuendo, I always think, helps the day go quicker, especially when you have to get through the amount of work we've had to these past few days...

Imagine my delight, then, when we came across (nor literally <snerk>) these babies...

mr-pink-whistle-interferes-1.jpg
sticky_zps7238a1fe.jpg

Last edited:
Happy Friday nakeds!

*hugs for Anna* I'm sorry your allergies are getting you down. :( Why don't you join Naoko on the porch and I'll take care of the sunscreen. Just a fair warning, it's the cheap stuff so I may be spending some time rubbing it in. :devil:

Naoko, that Things You Never Want to Hear is truer than you think.

I really wish you guys come over for the burgers I'm grilling tomorrow.

LOL, I must go and hang my laundry in the lovely warm sunshine. Hopefully someone will come along and lure me into the sex industry while I'm doing so. Or save me from it, one or the other, ROFLOL! :D

Have you thought of wearing fewer clothes, to cut down on the laundry?:cool:

Oh dear! that sounds like you need a really nice cup of tea.

Everyone indoors for Luaka Ceylon and little cakes! and brush the pollen off your velvety skins too, dahlinks, so as not to set poor anna's allergies off any more. Don't make me do it for you. :devil:
No, don't just brush the pollen off. Line up over there and let me spray you all down with this garden hose. :)

Innuendo, I always think, helps the day go quicker, especially when you have to get through the amount of work we've had to these past few days...

Imagine my delight, then, when we came across (nor literally <snerk>) these babies...

mr-pink-whistle-interferes-1.jpg
sticky_zps7238a1fe.jpg
A good round of innuendo at the office never did anyone any harm. I used to work with a guy who could dish it out and take it right back so well. *sigh* I miss working with him.

Happy Friday nakeds!

*hugs for Anna* I'm sorry your allergies are getting you down. :( Why don't you join Naoko on the porch and I'll take care of the sunscreen. Just a fair warning, it's the cheap stuff so I may be spending some time rubbing it in. :devil:

Naoko, that Things You Never Want to Hear is truer than you think.

I really wish you guys come over for the burgers I'm grilling tomorrow.
Burgers at your place sound great, john. Can we bring anything?

You'd better be spending time on the sunscreen. I want to be sure that my fair skin is properly covered. In fact, you should apply it very slowly....

Oh, and which "Things You Never Want to Hear" are you referring to? :devil:

No, don't just brush the pollen off. Line up over there and let me spray you all down with this garden hose. :)

A good round of innuendo at the office never did anyone any harm. I used to work with a guy who could dish it out and take it right back so well. *sigh* I miss working with him.

Burgers at your place sound great, john. Can we bring anything?

You'd better be spending time on the sunscreen. I want to be sure that my fair skin is properly covered. In fact, you should apply it very slowly....

Hey, sweetie, how's your busy day going?

It's the "Things You Never Want to Hear During Sex" thread... :)

Hang on while I get my hose out and I'll join in the water spraying.

I offer this one of thing you do not want to hear: "You're fired".
I think the list should not include any medical stuff.

Hang on while I get my hose out and I'll join in the water spraying.

I offer this one of thing you do not want to hear: "You're fired".
I think the list should not include any medical stuff.
Yay!! Now if we can just get everyone to hold still.... :)

HP, I think your additions to the list are great.

Oh, you and your shorts fetish... :rolleyes:

I'm not sure if they've changed to their summer uniforms here yet. I guess I'll be finding out. Hmm, should I change into something more... comfortable?

Yay!! Now if we can just get everyone to hold still.... :)

HP, I think your additions to the list are great.

I'm not sure if they've changed to their summer uniforms here yet. I guess I'll be finding out. Hmm, should I change into something more... comfortable?

Honey, look where you are. If you're adhering to the dress code, it doesn't get any more comfortable than this... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back