The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gotta have a sort-out with something to eat in a few minutes.
Effin' Propoints is doing my head in

I gotta have a sort-out with something to eat in a few minutes.
Effin' Propoints is doing my head in

Oh poor HP. Stick with it! You'll be glad when it really starts working for you and you are a leaner more energetic ... angler, who can really chase those fish down and catch them with bare paws like Bear does.
:rose:

How about carrot sticks? They are very good for nibbling on.

Sips coffee. munches of crunchy peanut butter cookies.

Morning all.
So sorry to here your cat was so playful Naoko.

Leaving dry food out all day can make you pussy fat, although, Dexter seems to have the slim hips of a kitten and she's nine.

I'm thinking of cinnamon toast after seeing the Naked Arab chicks this morning.

Good morning everyone. I'll take a nice venti mocha. Perhaps some toast and jam. Sunny day again, Figaro is snoozing on the window next to the bed. Don't want to get up either.

Sips coffee. munches of crunchy peanut butter cookies.

Morning all.
So sorry to here your cat was so playful Naoko.

Leaving dry food out all day can make you pussy fat, although, Dexter seems to have the slim hips of a kitten and she's nine.

I'm thinking of cinnamon toast after seeing the Naked Arab chicks this morning.

Oh my God, I must go there! I love cinnamon toast. I'm trying to save myself for a quiet moment when I can play Ogg's old men clips. They make me roll all over the floor laughing - when the cat hasn't peed on it.

Our kitty cat is a delicate dainty thing, but perhaps she won't stay that way if I leave out large plates of dry food .... Should I get in some tinned? Should I ration her? I hate to think of anyone going hungry. It gives me bad dreams if I think anyone in my vicinity is hungry! I have seriously cried over anecdotes in parenting magazines about thrifty parents cutting up an apple to share between several children, I wish I could send them apples for everyone.

I am not here really, really I'm editing your story, LOL. As soon as I've finished the washing up, honey! Actually, it might be a couple of days, I'm savouring it.

Oh my God, I must go there! I love cinnamon toast. I'm trying to save myself for a quiet moment when I can play Ogg's old men clips. They make me roll all over the floor laughing - when the cat hasn't peed on it.

Our kitty cat is a delicate dainty thing, but perhaps she won't stay that way if I leave out large plates of dry food .... Should I get in some tinned? Should I ration her? I hate to think of anyone going hungry. It gives me bad dreams if I think anyone in my vicinity is hungry! I have seriously cried over anecdotes in parenting magazines about thrifty parents cutting up an apple to share between several children, I wish I could send them apples for everyone.

I am not here really, really I'm editing your story, LOL. As soon as I've finished the washing up, honey! Actually, it might be a couple of days, I'm savouring it.

Once the cat has sufficiently 'marked' her territory she'll settle down and use her box. Just don't stand still in one place too long.

Rationing is not the same as deprivation. Giving kids a quarter apple instead of a whole apple develops the habit of finishing what you start, and there aren't a lot of wasted brown apples laying about.

Did you like "The Dress"? It may need some more work but I'm working out her shoes and may need you help in defining some of the titillation in toe fashions. Andre needs some serious help though.

Roberta is going to pass by the Hardware store on her way home, just to pick up a four inch brush. :devil:

Once the cat has sufficiently 'marked' her territory she'll settle down and use her box. Just don't stand still in one place too long.

Rationing is not the same as deprivation. Giving kids a quarter apple instead of a whole apple develops the habit of finishing what you start, and there aren't a lot of wasted brown apples laying about.

Did you like "The Dress"? It may need some more work but I'm working out her shoes and may need you help in defining some of the titillation in toe fashions. Andre needs some serious help though.

Roberta is going to pass by the Hardware store on her way home, just to pick up a four inch brush. :devil:

:p:p:p

Stop teasing me! I have a window to wash and supper to put on before I can get my head down on Roberta's brush .. er, I mean my mind on your delicately worded story.

Honey, toe fashion is my middle name. Well ... actually my middle name is not toe fashion but I lo-o-ove shoes. And dresses. I have two pairs of wedge-heeled fabric slingbacks. Need I say more. And another black pair with ankle straps that are always greatly admired if I walk past a building site. By the site foreman. There can be no greater accolade for a shoe than that it distracts a site foreman from the rest of the woman.

Oh poor HP. Stick with it! You'll be glad when it really starts working for you and you are a leaner more energetic ... angler, who can really chase those fish down and catch them with bare paws like Bear does.

How about carrot sticks? They are very good for nibbling on.

I have not had raw carrot since I was a kid, and I didn't like it then!

I have not had raw carrot since I was a kid, and I didn't like it then!

Gosh I love them! Long thick sticks, sweet and juicy, suck on one all day ... ;)

HP, I know it's hard work but you are going to have to move away from high calorie sticky buns and start eating more fruit and veg. Muesli with fruit and yoghurt would be a good start. Try to get in the habit of having apples and pears in the day as snacks.

Multi-grain bread is good, as you digest it slowly and it releases energy for you over a longer period. One of our friends lost quite a bit of weight after switching to multi-grain products.

:eek::eek: get your jeans on guys! The kitty litter bag has split and there are biodegradable wood chip granules all over the floor! It's starting to rain and the washing's still out on the rotary drier! Quick quick, lend a hand! while I wave my hands about and wind my body to Apache Indian. That's the way to get good polish on the woodwork. ;)

Blimey. Quiet in here tonight...

Evenin' all. :)
Quiet over here too. I didn't sleep very well last night.

I was doing simultaneous research. ;)

I like to be as authentic in my descriptions as possible.
Ah. I can't use authenticity as my reasoning. I write on buses and planes because that's where I frequently am when my muse bites.

Of course, I can't help if a seatmate happens to see what I'm writing when that inconvenient tray table is down.... ;)

Ah. I can't use authenticity as my reasoning. I write on buses and planes because that's where I frequently am when my muse bites.

Of course, I can't help if a seatmate happens to see what I'm writing when that inconvenient tray table is down.... ;)

Hullo, anna! sorry to hear you didn't sleep well. *Hurriedly chucks carrot with which has been teasing the boys for at least half an hour onto Olaf's drinks tray*

I reviewed a nice stroke story from here about a plane flight on my review blog. LOL.

Yeah. There seems to be a lot of insomnia about at the moment... Still, at least you and Di made a dent in that bottle of Riesling... ;)

I never get to sit next to anyone interesting on planes or buses... ;) Usually it just some slightly deranged guy with a beard, mumbling to Jesus.

Oh wait. That was me... :eek:

Hullo, anna! sorry to hear you didn't sleep well. *Hurriedly chucks carrot with which has been teasing the boys for at least half an hour onto Olaf's drinks tray*

I reviewed a nice stroke story from here about a plane flight on my review blog. LOL.

Thanks, Duchess. I'm looking into remedies for snoring. My current method of pushing and prodding, then moving to the guest room when it doesn't stop only works if I get up when I have a chance at more than three hours of sleep afterward.

I wrote a balcony sex scene while on a five-hour flight. :)

Yeah. There seems to be a lot of insomnia about at the moment... Still, at least you and Di made a dent in that bottle of Riesling... ;)

I never get to sit next to anyone interesting on planes or buses... ;) Usually it just some slightly deranged guy with a beard, mumbling to Jesus.

Oh wait. That was me... :eek:

The insomnia doesn't help.

"Slightly deranged guy with a beard?" Are you sure you weren't next to me as I wrote that balcony scene? ;)

I was being cheeky. I wasn't actually in the car writing. ;) Since I work from home at the moment, I get free access to my computer pretty much whenever I want. Until Little One gets home from school, that is.

I was being cheeky. I wasn't actually in the car writing. ;) Since I work from home at the moment, I get free access to my computer pretty much whenever I want. Until Little One gets home from school, that is.
Ah, I understand. Well, all about the part with a Little One coming home from school. ;)

I don't even understand what that means... :confused:

Allow me to demonstrate. *turning on music and moving sinuously*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back