The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all are going to have to help me with the shots.

Oh, and all I have for a steampunk outfit are the boots. :)

No coffee for me, I'm heading to bed soon. However, yes, the boots are excellent. I also picked up a pair of flats in an animal print!

My mother laughed at me - when I was in school, I hated, hated, HATED shoe shopping.

They sound cute! LOL, no surprise, my daughter already loves shoe shopping. Better get another job quickly!

Sounds like you're having a fun visit to your mum's.

*Pops open a beer*

Celebration time. Second Earth Day story submitted. I'm back in the game. :D

Drinks all around for everyone!

Ooh, I just bought some sexy boots. I need help with the rest of my steampunk outfit, but the boots are a certainty!

*Looks around* Does this mean "no" on the body shots?

Sorry, sweetie, I crashed and burned when I got home. Gettin old, I reckon...

Rain check...? You can keep the boots on if you like... :D

Sun! Slightly warmer temps! Kids jumping on a trampoline!

If I could just get a nap in, this would turn out to be a pretty great day...

I think so, Molly. Although to be fair, I've thought so several times already, only to be proved woefully wrong...

Don't these guys know they're messing with my support system...? :rolleyes:

Ah, well there's the problem, innit.
It's not just a support system, is it?

Good Morning all,
Coffee's ready

Sorry, sweetie, I crashed and burned when I got home. Gettin old, I reckon...

Rain check...? You can keep the boots on if you like... :D
Well, I'm about to crash now, so it isn't just you. However, I've been going nuts with shoe shopping and just picked up a pair of red heels today. Boots... or heels? ;)

Morning everyone! Well, Anna, seeing you just in the boots would be fine. ;)
Oh, just wait until you see the heels!

I hope work went well today.

Are we back?
We were gone?

Well, I'm about to crash now, so it isn't just you. However, I've been going nuts with shoe shopping and just picked up a pair of red heels today. Boots... or heels? ;)

Oh, just wait until you see the heels!

I hope work went well today.

We were gone?

Boots. No, wait. Heels. No. Umm...

I may have to try both out (not personally - I doubt you wear a UK 12...). I'd hate to make a snap decision I'll regret later. :D

Oh, most assuredly, we were.
:(
Eh, I was gone too. :)

Boots. No, wait. Heels. No. Umm...

I may have to try both out (not personally - I doubt you wear a UK 12...). I'd hate to make a snap decision I'll regret later. :D
I understand what you mean. I was thinking both would need to be tested anyway. ;)

Afternoon, everyone. Rolf, coffee please....lots of coffee.
Ooh, and it's warm enough for iced coffee! I can't believe how warm it is. :D

Eh, I was gone too. :)

I understand what you mean. I was thinking both would need to be tested anyway. ;)

Ooh, and it's warm enough for iced coffee! I can't believe how warm it is. :D

It is warm. Just finished walking around the park and getting some pictures. Wearing my sun glasses for the first time this year. Now heading out to get some frozen yogurt. Care to join?

It is warm. Just finished walking around the park and getting some pictures. Wearing my sun glasses for the first time this year. Now heading out to get some frozen yogurt. Care to join?

Just put the yoghurt on the table in the garden for a while; it 'll get frozen just fine.

I'm home!

Twenty eight days straight is a little long as jobs go but i'll take the money and run. :D

Earth Day contest story is up. How anyone who reads it likes it.

I've been taking pictures like crazy and got lucky finding a new battery for my old camera. I also picked up a second smart card with double the storage. Yay!

How can you have only put your sunglasses on today? I wear mine year-round. Frozen yogurt sounds wonderful. :)

UK clocks go forward 1 hour tonight.

I'm going to bed. Good night all.
G'night, ogg!

I'm home!

Twenty eight days straight is a little long as jobs go but i'll take the money and run. :D

Earth Day contest story is up. How anyone who reads it likes it.
Yay for being home! I very much enjoyed your story. :)

So I have four more chapters on two different stories in progress. Unfortunately, the single completed chapter comes after one I'm still working on. And on the other chapter I've got the sex boiling over and I'm ready to end it. However, I have no idea how to end the chapter that comes ahead of it. Writing mysteries is a pain!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back