The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know...you guys went through a hell of a lot of trouble to try and keep us around. :rolleyes:

I do thank you for exporting Top Gear UK to us. :D

Yup and two hundred years later LBJ started channeling George III. Some people are a little hard of learning.

Me, I indulged in a hit off of my cousins pipe...was a very bad idea...whatever it was my body did not like it...I tripped worse then I have ever done...

So now you know. Tie him down and threaten his toes with a propane torch until he tells you what it was. That way you know what not to smoke!

Not out here on the Left Coast. Here it is July and the high for the Fourth was no more than 72. Another bad tomato summer so far. I hope the eggplant do better.

Not out here on the Left Coast. Here it is July and the high for the Fourth was no more than 72. Another bad tomato summer so far. I hope the eggplant do better.

We hit 104 today. This is not normal weather for July in Illinois. Every lawn is brown, flowers are dying and our water bill is through the roof.

Beautiful day in Seattle, mid 70's. After a weeks of grey skies and rain, Mother Nature decided it was finally time for summer.

We hit 104 today. This is not normal weather for July in Illinois. Every lawn is brown, flowers are dying and our water bill is through the roof.

If you'd care to come round and have some of ours, you'd be more than welcome. We had ONE dry day - yesterday, and the forecast is a very wet weekend (and guess who's gonna be out in it ?) followed next week by even more rain. If some fool water company decides to ban hose-pipes (again) they'll be laughed off the planet.

Coffee, anyone ?

If you'd care to come round and have some of ours, you'd be more than welcome. We had ONE dry day - yesterday, and the forecast is a very wet weekend (and guess who's gonna be out in it ?) followed next week by even more rain. If some fool water company decides to ban hose-pipes (again) they'll be laughed off the planet.

Coffee, anyone ?

Naked Rain dance?

Sounds like I'd better pack some light clothing when I head for Canada next week. Anyone got a forecast for Ontario?

I know but I'll be a couple thousand miles north of you on the Canadian Shield. Probably better be ready for anything, yanno? Last couple of times I went North we had hundred mph straightline winds that blew whole forests in half. Jim says that if the government ever finds out it happens when I visit, they won't let me into the country any longer. Something about being an environmental hazard . . .

I know but I'll be a couple thousand miles north of you on the Canadian Shield. Probably better be ready for anything, yanno? Last couple of times I went North we had hundred mph straightline winds that blew whole forests in half. Jim says that if the government ever finds out it happens when I visit, they won't let me into the country any longer. Something about being an environmental hazard . . .

I have the same affect on Royals baseball games...whenever I go The Royals always win, i assumed they were a good team until I grew up and realized the only time they won was when I was there LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back