The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, Kimmee,

Cheyenne-hugging-Bear.jpg

I'm taking HM to the SB Orchid Fair for her birthday next weekend. I hope I get pictures but it may be raining.

Hi, Kimmee,

Cheyenne-hugging-Bear.jpg

I'm taking HM to the SB Orchid Fair for her birthday next weekend. I hope I get pictures but it may be raining.

awww, such a sweetie :kiss:

that sounds like so much fun! I hope you have a great time there and that the weather holds off for you :)

Probably, but I'm a bear and legislatures have a hard time dealing with me, especially since I send them erudite, critical letters denouncing their latest efforts. So I pretty much get left alone.

About the same here.

Got my hair straightened today. First time I ever did it. It's flat as a pancake.

my gosh, never had straight hair? mine has always been straight. I thought about getting some red highlights today, but thinking about it was as far as it got. :rolleyes:

Doesn't that qualify as sexual discrimination?

Probably, but I'm a bear and legislatures have a hard time dealing with me, especially since I send them erudite, critical letters denouncing their latest efforts. So I pretty much get left alone.

Ha ha :) I don't mind, Molly, Bear; I'm sure I could find plenty of people whose laps I could sit on here :D

Not to mention those big damn claws.

my gosh, never had straight hair? mine has always been straight. I thought about getting some red highlights today, but thinking about it was as far as it got. :rolleyes:

Yep. I'm a curly top, always have been.

Ha ha :) I don't mind, Molly, Bear; I'm sure I could find plenty of people whose laps I could sit on here :D

Not mine. I'm not much of a lap. I'm more of a lap-sitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back