The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sort of green and shiny? Survives on little water? I think I know what you're referring to. I'm planning a succulent garden in pots against a west-facing wall on the driveway. Anything planted there will have to be really tough!

Not shiny. Dark green with purplish ruffle edges all round a cabbage head in the middle. I'll see if I can find a pic. Ugly if you ask me.

Hmmm . . . sounds like

kale-ornamental.jpg

ornamental kale. If so, I agree with you.

Lol they,re called cabbage flowers. Google it and you'll get the pic. Dry weather plants. Yes those are it

I need to learn how to post pics

*peeks in. Sees Rolf cleaning up. Thinks musta missed the party. Sneaks back out*:cool:

Rolf, if anyone's looking for me let them know that I'm out back.

lounging.jpg

Reading

Last edited:
If you want to come back in, I'm making bacon, lettuce, tomato and avocado sandwiches--with Anchor Steam to wash them down!

We're having a cold snap so I'm a bit chill. I'm not sure whether to turn up the heat or fluff up my fur.

imagesqtbnANd9GcRahibTbVme8FZhbBaqTTUW-BpRscVVgOkxBHyOet6cRMPZ6_fq.jpg

And Rolf, break out the Zin!

a little chilly here but not bad. still t-shirt weather. though there was some rain and no sun at all today. Not looking forward to work tomorrow.:( I'm ready for the weekend.

Anyone else watching "Face Off"? I'm obsessed with that show lately. The make-up effects are incredible.

Honestly I don't watch much. Every so often something catches my attention. Face Off is a bunch of artists creating full body make up and characters out of suggestions and themes they are presented. They are truly inspiring creations.

Honestly I don't watch much. Every so often something catches my attention. Face Off is a bunch of artists creating full body make up and characters out of suggestions and themes they are presented. They are truly inspiring creations.

I don't really dig reality shows. I have been watching The River, though. Pretty creepy.

I don't really dig reality shows. I have been watching The River, though. Pretty creepy.

haven't seen the river. This is less of a reality show and more of a contest. It does have some reality stuff to it. But really I just love the makeup at the end.
FaceOffBurtonesque6.jpg

FaceOffBurtonesque7.jpg

a couple of my favorites

I'm sure there are better pics of those somewhere on the internet though. They did dinosaur creatures tonight. Very neat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back