The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seem to lack a flagon to thump the table properly. Rolf! A liter of Spaten Superior, mein Herr.

imagesqtbnANd9GcTlKpr7Kq3oZpsZsd2sC3Ug3a3Ng_ABHY0Gt9rLq3Wqec_0CV3jBQ.jpg

Last edited:
Love you Molly...want you to be safe, and happy and very healthy!:heart:

Love you, too, darlin'.

Rolf - make sure that everybody have a drink, I wanna make a toast.

To Molly! :rose::heart:

CHEERS. :cool:

And a chorus of "Cheers" and mutterings of "Here Here", table thumpings and similar sound of approbation are clearly heard.

Thanks, everyone. I had a few toasts today, as well. While we bottled wine, I drank far too much and got a serious buzz. :D

Hi Molly. I went to the local California Writers' Club meeting this afternoon. They had a very interesting speaker who talked about designing websites for writers. Most informative.

Sounds interesting. I wish we had a writer's club.

I'm thinking of getting a food handler's license. Joey and I have been in the kitchen again. The bruschetta we made today was incredible. Then we came up with a zesty salad dressing that's out of this world. That's five different items we have for production now.

I just found out about the CWC. It was founded in 1909 by Jack London and some of his literary friends. We have over 17,000 members, statewide. That's a lot of ink!

Sounds interesting. I wish we had a writer's club.

I'm thinking of getting a food handler's license. Joey and I have been in the kitchen again. The bruschetta we made today was incredible. Then we came up with a zesty salad dressing that's out of this world. That's five different items we have for production now.

I make a wicked pot of White Chicken Chili! Hugs:heart:

I presume that the new Terry Pratchett is now on sale in the states. I got mine in the post from Amazon the other day.

It' call "Snuff" and is a Samuel Vimes (Commander of the City Watch, Duke of Ankh, and Sir Samuel Vimes, knight).

It's hysterical. Pratchett is bang on form (again). Sam & family go "to the country", and the first part of the book is pure confusion chaos and laugh-out-loud jokes. Then the crime is discovered.
Then there's the chase
then the rewards

I tell you folks; go and get it; you'll regret not doing it sometime.

Last edited:
That's HM's standard recipe. It's wonderful. You'll love it . . . assuming Hubby and the Princess don't make it disappear before you get a chance to taste.

That's HM's standard recipe. It's wonderful. You'll love it . . . assuming Hubby and the Princess don't make it disappear before you get a chance to taste.

It probably would have disappeared quickly, had I the ingredients to make it. :rolleyes:

It's hard to be me sometimes.

I got a good laugh of the bear and the position of the girl. I went to a school where our mascot is a bear and we always yelled "sic em bears" at the games. Now looking at this photo, it gives me a new way of looking at our cheer "sic em bears>":D

Hi SweetWitch! Do you post on SOL with this same name? I just noticed your thread here (my first time in the forum at all). Now I'm off to find your stories! I REALLY like your "nude party" theme!! And, I'll follow the link to v_m's halloween story!

Hi SweetWitch! Do you post on SOL with this same name? I just noticed your thread here (my first time in the forum at all). Now I'm off to find your stories! I REALLY like your "nude party" theme!! And, I'll follow the link to v_m's halloween story!

Welcome to the party and thanks for making this your first post, Barney.

Yes, I'm also found over there under the same name. VM writes a mean story, so enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back