The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just rescued this thread from ending up on page 2. :cool:

Rolf - a cold beer please!

My thanks to you.

And a glass of Martini Bianco for me please.

I had a BIG glass of homemade wine with lunch. Put me to sleep. :D

Happy Saturday, Naked people. :)

And to you. Good to see you, Di.

Thanks. I'm not actually naked, but I can be at a moment's notice. (Go ahead, notice me).

Happy Saturday to you too, Di. And to all, a good nude.

Ben, good to see you, too.

Doing well, but this stupid heart monitor is getting on my last nerve. How are you?

<hug> I'm sorry its chafing you, Molly.

I wish there was a monitor to tell me what was wrong with me lately....my system has gone haywire.

I'm as well as I can be, otherwise, though. Busy at work and fully occupied at home. :)

How's the Princess?

I wish there was a monitor to tell me what was wrong with me lately....my system has gone haywire.

I'm as well as I can be, otherwise, though. Busy at work and fully occupied at home. :)

How's the Princess?

A haywire system, Di? It's not uncommon this changing time of year. You could try shocking it back into line...maybe a naked stroll down Sussex Drive. :devil:

A haywire system, Di? It's not uncommon this changing time of year. You could try shocking it back into line...maybe a naked stroll down Sussex Drive. :devil:

Again? <sigh> Seems like that is supposed to cure everything these days. :rolleyes:

How's the Princess?

I took one of the adhesive tabs off yesterday and it peeled the skin off with it. Pissed me off. The heart pills are worse, though. They wipe me out.

For haywire systems, may I suggest a liberal application of strong drink?

You're just plain naughty.

I took one of the adhesive tabs off yesterday and it peeled the skin off with it. Pissed me off. The heart pills are worse, though. They wipe me out.

You're just plain naughty.

And here I thought I was a bit fancy in my naugtiness; after all, it's not like I suggested Heron Road! :eek:

Ouch! :rose:

Well, I have wine. I don't seem to have much tolerance these days. It goes straight to my knees. :eek:

And here I thought I was a bit fancy in my naugtiness; after all, it's not like I suggested Heron Road! :eek:

Are you trying to get me killed? :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back