The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Bear :D

How goes things for you this evening?

I"m in clover. HM is making my favorite chicken curry dish, the blackberries are ripe, I have sixteen days to freedom and my favorite little genius (yes, genius! She really is) gave me a retirement present. I got a pharaonic mouse pad and a Starbucks card. Now I have three!

I"m in clover. HM is making my favorite chicken curry dish, the blackberries are ripe, I have sixteen days to freedom and my favorite little genius (yes, genius! She really is) gave me a retirement present. I got a pharaonic mouse pad and a Starbucks card. Now I have three!

Three Starbucks cards ... sounds like you're shaping up to be one well caffeinated retiree ;)

nice party.....

wanders in.......slips out of my clothes as i head for the lazy boy...........getting more than an eyeful........as i shamelessly ogle.........:cool:

Hey randy, it's ok, shameless ogling is allowed, as long as we can return the favor. *waggles eyebrows suggestively*

Someone play a game with me, give me a sentence and i'll write a paragraph from it, any sentence but don't try to be weird just anything, but avoid being obsessively random.

He's the little blue winged elf who tends bar. You've met him, silly. He likes to cop a feel and look innocent.

Oh! Him.

Elves do have that way about them. We have quite a habitat here in the Naked Room, don't we? Elves, bears, dragons. Men. :devil:

I guess we'll just have to slip into the bath and see who turns up.

Baths?

picture.jpg

Hey, taking care of all this fur requires a lot of shampoo! I'll be back but there's a Provencal Chard Pie in the kitchen waiting . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back