The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A nice whisky can make almost anything better :D

Uh huh. I've got 12 year-old Highland Park with a dash of spring water....scotch and threat.

Anything for you, Nero? :kiss:

My palate is underdeveloped.

Glad you two can enjoy. :)

Can you fix, er, I mean add anything to it? Or will a kilted Scot jump out and attack?
Hmm. A Scot . . . attacking . . . maybe a blue spotted one . . . .

I can think of several things I'd like ;)

Oh?

Can you fix, er, I mean add anything to it? Or will a kilted Scot jump out and attack?

Sorry, Honey, Beastie is asleep. ;)

And your palate is very developed....you prefer wine, if I recall.

I think Scotch is an acquired taste ... perhaps you should join us in a glass

Sorry, Honey, Beastie is asleep. ;)

And your palate is very developed....you prefer wine, if I recall.

Wine . . . and overly sweet things. Not sure what that says about my tastes. Well, I like you folks, so my tastes must be very refined. ;)

Did someone say "bath"? Oooooo. A soak sounds very nice right now.

Last edited:
I missed this. In a glass of what? :devil:

Actually, I'd love to try some Scotch. One must start sometime, yes? ;)

Well, I started late but, on a good weekend, I'm making up for lost time. I only started drinking Scotch in the last few years too.

Well, I started late but, on a good weekend, I'm making up for lost time. I only started drinking Scotch in the last few years too.

Well, I'm a quarter Scotch ;)

If I were to try a first glass, what should I try? And how should I? Water? Ice?

I need to run out to the store, but I'll eagerly look for your replies when I return.

My basil is under attack and Austin has suggested making a garlic oil. I need supplies. :)

If I were to try a first glass, what should I try? And how should I? Water? Ice?

I need to run out to the store, but I'll eagerly look for your replies when I return.

My basil is under attack and Austin has suggested making a garlic oil. I need supplies. :)
I'd look for something from the Highlands, as they tend to be a little softer and sweeter (at least what I've tried).

Perhaps The Dalmore 21 or Oban 14.

Last edited:

Drinking scotch is heavily dependent on individual preference...with ice, neat, in a tumbler...

I refer you to the experts http://www.scotchmaltwhisky.co.uk/how-to-drink.htm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back