The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always get so confused when Dianthus is around LOL my name is Dianna but everyone calls me Die or Di, and whenever shes around its like huh...who knows my name?

I hate when that happens.

I get confused with one of the other Litzens for the same reason.

Other than that, how are you this evening?

If you insist. Let me get my drink first. You can explain the action to me at convenient moments.

Ummmm, I can try. :eek: I mostly just cheer when the Canadiens score on the Capitals....so far it's 2-0. Lots of cheering! :D

What are you drinking tonight, HP?

It's throw-together-meal Monday! Got home, the man was mowing (trying to stay ahead of the massive amounts of rain coming this way) and nothing was on the spit.

I hate to cook on weeknights.

He got done and wanted to know what I was planning for dinner. :confused:

So...

I pulled out the fixings for finger foods. :D

Potstickers (my fave) with garlic sauce
Anytizers Honey BBQ wings (keep them around for hungry kiddies)
Mushrooms, stuffed and roasted
and Fried wontons

I don't know why I didn't think to grab the asparagas from the garden. We coulda had a veggie, too. Got it all done in less than 30 minutes. Tasty. Love finger foods.

It's throw-together-meal Monday! Got home, the man was mowing (trying to stay ahead of the massive amounts of rain coming this way) and nothing was on the spit.

I hate to cook on weeknights.

He got done and wanted to know what I was planning for dinner. :confused:

So...

I pulled out the fixings for finger foods. :D

Potstickers (my fave) with garlic sauce
Anytizers Honey BBQ wings (keep them around for hungry kiddies)
Mushrooms, stuffed and roasted
and Fried wontons

I don't know why I didn't think to grab the asparagas from the garden. We coulda had a veggie, too. Got it all done in less than 30 minutes. Tasty. Love finger foods.

Mmmmmmmmm, me too! Sounds like a good Monday at your house, Molly. :D

I think I am going to drink tonight. My muse is hiding right now. Damn hide and go seek, again...

Naughty muse. Mine's back, but the bitch wants to work on something else and I still have a novel to finish.

Very naughty. At least I got a paragraph and an outline done before she hid.

Mine likes to do that too. That's why I have so many incomplete works!;)

I think I am going to drink tonight. My muse is hiding right now. Damn hide and go seek, again...

Bummer cc. :( If I trusted her out of my sight I'd send my muse Diedre out to look for your muse, but knowing her she'd seduce your muse and they'd both be AWOL. :D

Bummer cc. :( If I trusted her out of my sight I'd send my muse Diedre out to look for your muse, but knowing her she'd seduce your muse and they'd both be AWOL. :D

But that might make for interesting writing, right there!;)

Well, I am off to bed.

Have a wonderful night, Nakeds!:kiss::kiss::rose::rose:

Naughty dreams for all!

I was all primed to turn out several pages tonight but got distracted by Phil Foglio's Girl Genius. Serious cartoon though not as risque' as some of his . . . unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back