The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
See? With all the problems Florida has (hurricanes, pythons, periodic freezes, geriatric brains in bodies of all ages) you've got no volcanoes within a thousand miles. Admittedly the nearest one is the Yellowstone Caldera but it's probably safe for another ten thousand years or so . . .

See? With all the problems Florida has (hurricanes, pythons, periodic freezes, geriatric brains in bodies of all ages) you've got no volcanoes within a thousand miles. Admittedly the nearest one is the Yellowstone Caldera but it's probably safe for another ten thousand years or so . . .

Don't forget the possibility of a tsunami...that would be like throwing a bucket of water over a picnic table. I'm less than two miles in from the ocean so I'd damn sure be swimming. :eek:

Honestly, I was more concerned with the walking catfish . . .

I mean, how much easier can fishing get? Walk over and pick them up? :D

Yeah. Wanna get in trouble?

What about gerbils?

Make me an offer I can't refuse . . . not that it would be hard, the offer I mean. ;)

Gerbils are hard to catch. They probably fit in the diet because you burn off more calories chasing them than you get from eating them. Kind of like pomegranates, yanno?

Honestly, I was more concerned with the walking catfish . . .

I mean, how much easier can fishing get? Walk over and pick them up? :D

You do not want to pick up one of those pink beauties...their spiny barbels are coated with poison...not to mention the spiny dorsal fins that they 'walk' with.

*scheming what offer to give*:devil:

Evening, Nakeds!

Hi cc. :kiss:

Make me an offer I can't refuse . . . not that it would be hard, the offer I mean. ;)

Gerbils are hard to catch. They probably fit in the diet because you burn off more calories chasing them than you get from eating them. Kind of like pomegranates, yanno?

I offer the moon and the stars, the sky above.
I offer my body, my soul, my love.
I offer tremors of pleasure in the dark of night.
I offer that little death to give spirit flight.

Starts to slowly get naked...

Hey, Bear. What are you building in the shop this week?

Two summers ago I started a futon couch to go in the studio/guest room . . . or was it three? Anyway, I got the tricky assembly done but the sides never were built. So now that I have the tool cabinet and the sawmill jig finished, I'm making a major attempt to complete the couch. It isn't needed for guests because we have a murphy bed up there, too, but it will be nice next winter on those rare cool California nights when we want to sit in front of the fireplace and snuggle . . . or at least start off snuggling. The fact that it converts to a bed is always present . . . :devil:

You do not want to pick up one of those pink beauties...their spiny barbels are coated with poison...not to mention the spiny dorsal fins that they 'walk' with.

So you go "fishing" with diagonal cutters. :rolleyes: Tom, I'm an old California sculpin angler. Poison fins are child's play . . . given a cautious child, of course. ;)

I prefer to go fishing for bass. There is a granddaddy that I have been trying to catch for the past 3 year. He is a wily bugger.

Smallmouth? They are the best! There is nothing like a feisty smallie on surface plugs. We're headed for Canada in June for just that reason. And now I'm going to watch a special on frogs. Mmmm . . . frog legs provencal!

Yes. I find smallies to be a bigger challenge than the large mouth.

Lucky for me, the places I like to fish have a lot of them.:D

MMMMM frog legs!

Just great. I write the bear a verse and he totally ignores me. It must have been really bad. :rolleyes:

SIGH!! I come back to tell Molly what a hot verse she wrote and she's gone to bed. It's just one of those nights, I guess. Ah well, a PM will be waiting for her tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back