The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too much Whiskey, Molly stuck in the wall :eek:

Ah, there you are. He's an Irishman, it's his job to get lass's drunk.

Still only 48 here, and cloudy. I was hoping to open up today, too.

Welcome to the party, Jay.

Still cloudy here and the fog just burned off from last night a little bit ago ... but I'll be damned if I'm letting this heat wave get away ;)

Still cloudy here and the fog just burned off from last night a little bit ago ... but I'll be damned if I'm letting this heat wave get away ;)

It's 70 here, headed for 75. Too bad I don't have any windows that open here in this work trailer.

The sun is trying hard to shine here. May warm up yet.

It's 70 here, headed for 75. Too bad I don't have any windows that open here in this work trailer.

Oh, shut up. Stop rubbing it in with us northerners. Winter has been rough.

70s sound like a dream at this point ... I think they said on the news that this is the first day back in the 50s since Dec. 3. And the forecast is calling for at least another day or two of rainy but warm weather before dipping back into the 40s.

Thanks for the welcome.

I unbutton my shirt and toss it on a chair. And then wiggle out my tight jeans and drop the boxers. then i fold and put away the clothes and relax enjoying the warm spring air on my body

70s sound like a dream at this point ... I think they said on the news that this is the first day back in the 50s since Dec. 3. And the forecast is calling for at least another day or two of rainy but warm weather before dipping back into the 40s.

I want flowers and mushrooms and green trees again. Sigh.

Thanks for the welcome.

I unbutton my shirt and toss it on a chair. And then wiggle out my tight jeans and drop the boxers. then i fold and put away the clothes and relax enjoying the warm spring air on my body

A man in tight jeans? Not those god-awful baggy things? I'm almost tempted to ask that you put them back on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back