The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, cutting down on sugar and carbs has had the result of raising the fats. I'm not losing much weight but at least I'm not gaining any back and I'm having a wonderful time. :D Oink!

I'd like to lose another five pounds before Chicago but since I've already lost thirty I guess I shouldn't complain. Now if I could just increase the exercise ration . . .

Yeah, cutting down on sugar and carbs has had the result of raising the fats. I'm not losing much weight but at least I'm not gaining any back and I'm having a wonderful time. :D Oink!

I'd like to lose another five pounds before Chicago but since I've already lost thirty I guess I shouldn't complain. Now if I could just increase the exercise ration . . .

I can't go unless I lose 10 more.

Wow! Thirty pounds! You're gonna look great getting out of that uniform.

looks like things have been quiet for a while.:rolleyes:

:kiss::kiss::kiss:
for everyone...

I'll try back later.:eek:

Curses she's stole him from me yet again:rolleyes:

Perhaps I might tempt you to a decent breakfast ?
[ love the AV ; can we see the full-sized picture ? ]

PS. The stones are heated, the coffee is on, the doughnuts are ready and the place is clean (thanks to Molly's ministrations to Rolf & Olaf), and (lastly) the fire is stoked.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back