The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bright greetings to all.
Anyone fancy a glass of something? I hope we've not run out of plum brandy.

*sneaks up behind Trisha and gives her a quick wedgie*

Hi Trisha:kiss::kiss:how's my litlle love-bunny doing tonight?

:mad: First of all ....Tricia does not like wedgies! Naughty thing to do to someone!

Second of all....Love bunny?:confused:

How are you lance?:kiss:

I'll be back a little later...going for a shower now....

Last edited:
:mad: First of all ....Tricia does not like wedgies! Naughty thing to do to someone!

Second of all....Love bunny?:confused:

How are you lance?:kiss:

I'll be back a little later...going for a shower now....

Okay, sorry for the wedgie I won't do it again:caning::( let me get it back out for you.:D

Your AV reminds me of the Bunny outfits(sans tail)

Have a nice shower, you always smell great when you come back, not like you didn't before, just saying. Okay one foot and three toes, that's my mouth's limit.:D

doing very well. All recovered from Surgery still have about 10 days until I can go back to work. I need to hop in here and see your sweet self more often.:rose:

I didn't know that you had surgery. I hope you're feeling better now. Let me kiss your boo boo:kiss::kiss::kiss:

And yes, you should come around more often.:heart:

Okay, sorry for the wedgie I won't do it again:caning::( let me get it back out for you.:D

Have a nice shower, you always smell great when you come back, not like you didn't before, just saying. Okay one foot and three toes, that's my mouth's limit.:D

You look kind of cute with your foot and toes in your mouth:D

I'm the only one who wields a stick in here.

Hello, again....I've been spending the evening riding herd on a really sick kid who says it hurts too much to swallow the prescribed medications...

I need a drink. Or three.

Hello, again....I've been spending the evening riding herd on a really sick kid who says it hurts too much to swallow the prescribed medications...

I need a drink. Or three.

Belly up to the bar, woman. Have a shot of rotgut. that's what I'm drinking.

...heavily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back