The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like your new av Molly.

Hi all.

Fully dressed today. Too cold for the naked thing. I see no fire in the hearth!

I like your new av Molly.

Hi all.

Fully dressed today. Too cold for the naked thing. I see no fire in the hearth!

We have been remiss Angel. Let me get the fire stoked and get you something hot to drink in the mean time. How are things with you this blustery, wintery day?

We have been remiss Angel. Let me get the fire stoked and get you something hot to drink in the mean time. How are things with you this blustery, wintery day?

Enter the Dragon, blowing heat all over the place and getting the room warm real quick.

HP takes to a quiet corner with another medicinal Plum Brandy.

Enter the Dragon, blowing heat all over the place and getting the room warm real quick.

HP takes to a quiet corner with another medicinal Plum Brandy.

Ah...Santa and the Dragon. *cheers*

Thank you HP for the fire. Hope you are finally feeling better. Something warm Lance...A hot cocoa with some Irish Mint something would be nice. And whipped cream please. The real kind, not the canned stuff please.

Ah...Santa and the Dragon. *cheers*

Thank you HP for the fire. Hope you are finally feeling better. Something warm Lance...A hot cocoa with some Irish Mint something would be nice. And whipped cream please. The real kind, not the canned stuff please.

*...Lance hurries to the kitchen and starts heating the milk and chocolate, while whipping up a batch of fresh cream. Where did that bottle of Irish Mist go to?...*

*...Lance comes out with a staeming mug of special hot chocolate for Angel...*

"Here you go Angel, one big mug of ...hey no ones here."

Give me a few moments please.

Who the hell is June Cleaver - the local butcher ?

It's Beaver's Mom. Ward and June Cleaver w/ sons wally and Theodore aka the Beav. Leave it to Beaver was big in the early 60's.

"Golly Wally."

"Ah, blow me Beav."

Molly, I realise you are blessed with fantastic abilities and an acute sense of humour. You are obviously multi-talented, but why are you driving your broomstick backwards ?.
I mean, it's a very pleasant view and all that, but - why ?

Hey all or, more likely, none.

What's chewing your ass, Molly?

She's got a new puppy, a jealous cat and her usual collection of "relatives" to gripe about. Can you blame her?

How's things Down Under? I've been advised that if I ever come for a visit, I'm to get off the plane and immediately begin belittling your political class. It's good manners, I've been told. :)

Things here are about as crappy as they get - too damned hot and dry, dusty and we get another family Christmas in the hell camp.

Politics is a super easy target in this state right now, the ruling party is going through leaders like most of us go through socks...

Hmmm, if hubby doesn't watch out, the kids will soon be big enough to finish it themselves . . . or is that just possibly the plan? :D

Right, whinging done!

How's things in the wonderful world of orchids, good food and wine and pleasant climates? :)

Right, whinging done!

How's things in the wonderful world of orchids, good food and wine and pleasant climates? :)

We had the woodworking Christmas party to day. While I may never replace Sam Maloof as a furniture builder, my venison chili was the hit of the party. It was the dish that disappeared second . . . right after the Death By Chocolate bars. :D

I've had to lose 25 lbs because my blood sugar got too high but it's back where it belongs. Now I have to come up with a whole new set of recipes for things I'll have to eat for the rest of my life. Hmmm . . . putting it that way, what's the down side. ;)

Hey all or, more likely, none.

What's chewing your ass, Molly?

Starr..... *Flyingleapingtacklehugs*

Where the heck have you been, young lady? We were going to search the bush and the outback both but some of us got hung up in the bush and didn't want to come out. :D

:rose: :kiss: :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back