The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! Got the tree put up, studied ... now I need a break.

Anybody else living the high life at home tonight? Or am I gonna have to shut this place down on my own?

Hey, I saved the day here, Molly. How about a reward?
horny-1.gif

Is that an invitation to visit you in Cali?

Um, pardon me, but...
Just dont let him light the candelabras.
Silly romantic grizzler. (? Then he'd be dangerous.)

I'm ready to fucking hide. Ugh.

Yep. I'm going to try to hide in a classroom this year. Always thought it would be enough piling-on that I would never recover, but I might have it all wrong. I'm already starting to practice the lines, "Oh ... so sorry! I simply can't. I'll be in class." "Yeah. I know they're boring Oreo's, but well ... I'm in class all day and no time to bake this year ...."

Might work. :rolleyes:

I'm a Christmas parasite. I'm letting everyone else do anything they want and staying out of the way. That way I can gush and coo over whatever got put up without actually having to do anything myself. ;)

Um, pardon me, but...
Just dont let him light the candelabras.
Silly romantic grizzler. (? Then he'd be dangerous.)

We already know not to let him play with fire. Why do you think the basement is off limits? The contractors haven't been in to fix the damage from the last time. :rolleyes:

I'll bring the muskox rug. You have no idea how soft and thick it is . . .

Can I get a real massage to go with that rug?

Yep. I'm going to try to hide in a classroom this year. Always thought it would be enough piling-on that I would never recover, but I might have it all wrong. I'm already starting to practice the lines, "Oh ... so sorry! I simply can't. I'll be in class." "Yeah. I know they're boring Oreo's, but well ... I'm in class all day and no time to bake this year ...."

Might work. :rolleyes:

Good luck with that.

We already know not to let him play with fire. Why do you think the basement is off limits? The contractors haven't been in to fix the damage from the last time. :rolleyes:

Well, bears just aren't natural with fire. We've never needed it with these natural warm coats. I just think it looks pretty, that's all . . . in small quantities, of course. :rolleyes:

Can I get a real massage to go with that rug?

Of course!

Good luck with that.

It's been a long week.

bearden1.jpg

Last edited:
Fur rugs are divine.
~~
' ' That new av- wow- whho's to be credited? *stepping back*
Careful Bear.

Did something just nudge me? *Yawwn*
And I was entertaining such pleasant dreams, all wrapped in green and gold.

Naked Afternoon bump

I hope Molly hasn't killed anything or anyone yet. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back