The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you. :)

<hugs>

Did you get that drink yet?

I fixed him a tall cool one Di and even made it a double to catch up. I'm playing Santa this year, so come and tell me if you've been a good girl and what you'd like for Christmas.

I fixed him a tall cool one Di and even made it a double to catch up. I'm playing Santa this year, so come and tell me if you've been a good girl and what you'd like for Christmas.

That's good of you, Lance. :)

I just got into Nero's lap and I'm not giving it up....you'll have to wait a bit. But I assure you, I have been a very good girl.

That's good of you, Lance. :)

I just got into Nero's lap and I'm not giving it up....you'll have to wait a bit. But I assure you, I have been a very good girl.

You enjoy Nero's lap, until Wenchie kicks you out and takes your place that is. I'm sure you've been a good girl and Santa has a special gift for you too.

Not me. I'm not budging. :) I'll call an elf for you though.

Nice to see you, ARW. How're things?

Not bad, not bad. Taking some much needed time to finish my Christmas story. I hit refresh here every couple of paragraphs and see if anything new is happening.

Life's pretty good in my little corner of the world.

How are you?

Not bad, not bad. Taking some much needed time to finish my Christmas story. I hit refresh here every couple of paragraphs and see if anything new is happening.

Life's pretty good in my little corner of the world.

How are you?

Pretty good, thanks. I had a bad bout of flu a little while ago and my strength is slow returning but I'm feeling better. :)

I'm still working on my first story. I'm not aiming for Christmas. :eek:

Pretty good, thanks. I had a bad bout of flu a little while ago and my strength is slow returning but I'm feeling better. :)

That sucks. I hope you get back to 100% soon. My wife and I caught something that made her sick for a week, but I was back to normal in a day or so.

Yes, who? :)

And who all's here?

It's gotten cooler here, the fire's looking very nice, think I'll sit over there.

Yes, come and sit with Santa and tell me what a good girl you've been, Honey. Grab another shot of Drambuie for me please when you come over. I'll stoke the fire for us.

That sucks. I hope you get back to 100% soon. My wife and I caught something that made her sick for a week, but I was back to normal in a day or so.

That would be why....I've never been normal! :D

Sorry I didn't get a chance to visit, Honey....another time. And Nero seems to have disappeared on me...:(

Well, I'm off to bed. Work tomorrow. G'night Naked People.

Sorry I didn't get a chance to visit, Honey....another time. And Nero seems to have disappeared on me...:(

Good night Di :rose:

Oops. I missed your comment.

Tomorrow maybe, Di. :rose:

I just happen to be one of those very common mammals who look better with their clothes on . . . except 'virtually'. ;)

I think everyone looks better naked, and I've seen more than my share of naked amputees, puffy obese diabetics, octogenarians, colostomy recipients, C-sections, and so forth. And I still say the human body is a beautiful thing.

I wouldn't want to, like, DO the puffy obese diabetics, but they still have beautiful bodies.

I think everyone looks better naked, and I've seen more than my share of naked amputees, puffy obese diabetics, octogenarians, colostomy recipients, C-sections, and so forth. And I still say the human body is a beautiful thing.

I wouldn't want to, like, DO the puffy obese diabetics, but they still have beautiful bodies.

Who said anything about humans?:confused:

Naked Peoples....kisses from southern Pa:kiss:.....Not sure what got into my husband tonight but he stripped me in the kitchen...dragged me (oh, I was sooo struggling!) to the family room and umm the couch where he thoroughly investigated my state of undress...then through the living room ....kissing me all the way....up the stairs where he...well lets just say I'll never step down those steps without a smile ....then to our bedroom where I was thoroughly ravished! I asked him later what had gotten into him and he told me it was my fault...I was just too sexy... sigh...sometimes that man says just the right thing;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back