The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am awake, at least temporarily. I finally managed to turn a slotted screw head into a brass pin tonight. It took me a number of tries but now that I understand how far to screw the thing in, all I should need is more practice . . . which means, of course, more furniture. :D

I am awake, at least temporarily. I finally managed to turn a slotted screw head into a brass pin tonight. It took me a number of tries but now that I understand how far to screw the thing in, all I should need is more practice . . . which means, of course, more furniture. :D

yeah? I'm still waiting for my rocker. Sigh.

... quickly pours another huge glass of whiskey, waves the coke bottle over top for effect and offers it to Molly....

There's a kind lad. Thank you so much.

... quickly pours another huge glass of whiskey, waves the coke bottle over top for effect and offers it to Molly....

Better make one for yourself. Babs is threatening, um, I mean, offering to put you up to the vote! :devil: lol

It's on the list for next semester. I've gotten into the other college where they teach the course, I have three sets of plans and in June I'm retiring so that come August I plan to head east with a load of rockers and drop them off in place. How tall are you again? I think you'll need a medium . . .

It's on the list for next semester. I've gotten into the other college where they teach the course, I have three sets of plans and in June I'm retiring so that come August I plan to head east with a load of rockers and drop them off in place. How tall are you again? I think you'll need a medium . . .

I'm 5'3", since having the kid. I used to be an inch taller. :rolleyes:

I'm 5'3", since having the kid. I used to be an inch taller. :rolleyes:

Ah, I believe that's a small, then. Okay, two smalls and one medium I think. I'll start off with a large for me so I can make most of the cruder mistakes on something that will sit in the back room out of sight. :eek:

I don't think I could take another vote. I could end up being banished to my room forever.

I shouldn't have dragged it out, or over to another thread. Sorry. :rose: Just behave and stay in the safe zones and you'll do fine. Well. Most of the time. :rolleyes:

Here! I'm giving away pie tonight. Have some. That much sugar will distract anyone. :D

You're welcome wee girl. Remember, I'm a silver inductee now.

What the fuck is that?

Ah, I believe that's a small, then. Okay, two smalls and one medium I think. I'll start off with a large for me so I can make most of the cruder mistakes on something that will sit in the back room out of sight. :eek:

I'm sure it will be beautiful if it's made by you. :kiss:

Did you see my new thread about the beauty of life with kids, cats and dogs?

What the fuck is that?

I'm sure it will be beautiful if it's made by you. :kiss:

Did you see my new thread about the beauty of life with kids, cats and dogs?

I have gotten rather good at hiding mistakes . . . :rolleyes:

I think that cat needs a date with the mitten factory. But then, I think most cats do . . . :devil:

I have gotten rather good at hiding mistakes . . . :rolleyes:

I think that cat needs a date with the mitten factory. But then, I think most cats do . . . :devil:

LOL. The pup is lying on the floor right now, fast asleep, with one of the cat's toys hanging out of her mouth. It could be that the cat has good cause for abusing the pup.

It means I'm 55 now, as of last Sunday. Far from being a lad anymore, wearing short pants. But do enjoy the drink, I know you need it after your house got turned into a disaster area tonight.

That's just a number. Act young, feel young, be young. Remember what the poet said: Growing up leads to growing old and that leads to dying, and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun.

Gotta love that John Mellancamp.

That's just a number. Act young, feel young, be young. Remember what the poet said: Growing up leads to growing old and that leads to dying, and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun.

Gotta love that John Mellancamp.

Age is just a number to me, Molly. I have way too much living to do before I decide to slow down and reminisce about it all.

Little pink houses, for you and me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back