The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening everyone. :D

Lemme poke up that fire...the weather outside is abominable...rainy and cold. Ugh!

Good evening everyone. :D

Lemme poke up that fire...the weather outside is abominable...rainy and cold. Ugh!

Hang on. Let the Dragon do it for you. He gets it hotter, quicker.

[ gets glass of Asbacher Brandy, sits in corner sipping reflectively ]

Happy Friday to you, Bear. :kiss: I'm very glad to see you!

Thank you, Tom. :kiss: It's miserable out there tonight. So glad it's warm and cheery here!

What are we drinking this evening, Gentlemen?

What's your pleasure, Di? :kiss: In a drink i mean. ;)

Hang on. Let the Dragon do it for you. He gets it hotter, quicker.

[ gets glass of Asbacher Brandy, sits in corner sipping reflectively ]

Cool. Just so he doesn't melt the spark screen and andirons again. :D

Something warm, please, Tom. Maybe a shot of brandy in my tea? Unless you have a better idea...

One shot of brandy and a snuggle on the couch should warm you up. I have some other ideas we could discuss...but not right now. ;)

One shot of brandy and a snuggle on the couch should warm you up. I have some other ideas we could discuss...but not right now. ;)

The tea and the snuggle are good strategies. I'm feeling warmer already. :)

Did you have a good day, Tom?

The tea and the snuggle are good strategies. I'm feeling warmer already. :)

Did you have a good day, Tom?

Fantastic. That's a lovely scent you're wearing.

I had a lazy one. It rained off and on all day, so I snacked, read, wrote, websurfed and snoozed. The recliners in this unit are sinfully comfortable. ;)

Fantastic. That's a lovely scent you're wearing.

I had a lazy one. It rained off and on all day, so I snacked, read, wrote, websurfed and snoozed. The recliners in this unit are sinfully comfortable. ;)

Ooh, I like recliners. :) With a nice microfibre throw.

Your day sounds nice. Work was busy...I'm glad that it's the weekend. :)

Ooh, I like recliners. :) With a nice microfibre throw.

Your day sounds nice. Work was busy...I'm glad that it's the weekend. :)

These are big enough for two people. Consider the possibilities. ;)

I remember sitting in my office yearning for weekends...especially in the summer...and the fall...and the spring...winter not so much.

These are big enough for two people. Consider the possibilities. ;)

I remember sitting in my office yearning for weekends...especially in the summer...and the fall...and the spring...winter not so much.

Well, things are going really well at work. I'm making a lot of progress so I'm not wishing my life away. But that's not to say I'm not ready for the weekend!

Which way to the hot tub please, I need a relaxing soak?

Aereal? Take the gentleman down to The Baths. He is in need of attention.

Harem_Pool.jpg

Well, things are going really well at work. I'm making a lot of progress so I'm not wishing my life away. But that's not to say I'm not ready for the weekend!

My weekend dreams were more those of distracted maunderings when contemplating a thorny problem...in actuality, the weeks flew by entirely too fast.

Good evening, D. The baths are just through there...the maidens will help you.

Would you like something to drink?

Nothing to drink, thank you but I could use a quiet world calmative table in the 10 gram size.

She must have got busy, Tom. We'll make it up to her when she wanders back in.

More tea?

But of course, and a spot of brandy as well. Such a pleasant way to spend a blustery Friday evening is it not? :)

But of course, and a spot of brandy as well. Such a pleasant way to spend a blustery Friday evening is it not? :)

It is delightful to be warm and cozy in here while it's raining and cold out there. :)

I'm just browsing some of the vendors that are going to be at the belly dance bazaar tomorrow. One woman sells weighted veils!

It is delightful to be warm and cozy in here while it's raining and cold out there. :)

I'm just browsing some of the vendors that are going to be at the belly dance bazaar tomorrow. One woman sells weighted veils!

Weighted veils? I suppose they twirl more effectively. In a pinch you can use one for a cast net for bait fish. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back