The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, we have different definitions of lazy! Lazy, for me, is lying in bed reading and having people bring you food so you don't have to get up. :)

That sounds fine, but it's not my style. I'm like Edison in the sense that I can go for days on end taking hour or 1/2 hour cat naps and not feel tired. DW makes me come to bed tho. :(

That was better than mine. One of my geniuses forgot his meds this morning and was barely controllable all day. I'm having reactions to the cholesterol drugs so I advised the VA that I was stopping them immediately. HM read the flyer on the med bottle and decided that I didn't dare exert myself until the crap washed out of my system and that meant anything involving her. Happy Friday! :rolleyes:

Well, if that don't burn the biscuits. How long will it take to clear your system and will the VA give you different drugs?

That sounds fine, but it's not my style. I'm like Edison in the sense that I can go for days on end taking hour or 1/2 hour cat naps and not feel tired. DW makes me come to bed tho. :(

Well, if that don't burn the biscuits. How long will it take to clear your system and will the VA give you different drugs?

Probably 48-72 hours. The statin I took was the mildest of them all. So they can forget giving me another one of those. Mom says that 'red rice yeast' takes care of hers, whatever that is.:confused:

Probably 48-72 hours. The statin I took was the mildest of them all. So they can forget giving me another one of those. Mom says that 'red rice yeast' takes care of hers, whatever that is.:confused:

Red Yeast Rice contains naturally occuring Statins...so do Oyster Mushrooms. ;)

(I checked it out on Wiki *snerk*)

Red Yeast Rice contains naturally occuring Statins...so do Oyster Mushrooms. ;)

(I checked it out on Wiki *snerk*)

Is that where you snuck off to? You canny researcher, you!

I think we'd better check the rum supply. It may be required shortly.

Is that where you snuck off to? You canny researcher, you!

I think we'd better check the rum supply. It may be required shortly.

Wiki rules! I keep it's page up permanently.

Roger that! Poor sarahh seems to have had a booger of a week. :(

I'm well. I'm heating up some breakfast burritos that I got at Sonic today in the oven. I bought extra so I'd have something other than Mac and cheese or PB & J.

That's good, hon. What's in a breakfast burrito?

Awwwww . . .

bearhug.jpg

I'm well. I'm heating up some breakfast burritos that I got at Sonic today in the oven. I bought extra so I'd have something other than Mac and cheese or PB & J.

Mmmmm...I love breakfast burritos. I've never had one of Sonic's tho. They don't build 'em in the sticks. :(

That's good, hon. What's in a breakfast burrito?

Eggs, meat, cheese, mushrooms...they vary from one restaurant to another. It's like a wrap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back