The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, come now folks. Wake up and smell the coffee.
Good afternoon from a wet and dreary UK.

Hi all.

No alcohol for me today. Still feeling the effects of the sleeping pill I took last night Don't think the mix would be a good idea at all.

Hi all.

No alcohol for me today. Still feeling the effects of the sleeping pill I took last night Don't think the mix would be a good idea at all.

<hugs> at least you got some sleep.

You better have plain orange juice and lots of it. It'll help flush the rest of the drug out of your system so you're not groggy all day.

Bad day, but let's not go there. Happiness in here! And even happier for seeing you, ma belle canadienne!

:kiss: :kiss: <hugs> (and a sneaky fondle on the bum, too)

I am with you there...to quote Cabaret "in here, life is beautiful!"

et c'est très bien de te voir aussi, mon ami. :kiss:

oooooooh, a cunning plan! want to share? or shall I just offer you a drink and admire your cunning quietly? :D

Nah. Baldrick's plans always got ripped to shreds when he shared them. Just fetch me a cider, since you're so kind as to offer. :)

And just remember we are naked in here, so I can admire your cun.......ning just as easily. :D

Nah. Baldrick's plans always got ripped to shreds when he shared them. Just fetch me a cider, since you're so kind as to offer. :)

And just remember we are naked in here, so I can admire your cun.......ning just as easily. :D

Happy to oblige with the cider....as for the other, it depends on where you are sitting. I think you might be spending too much time on the GB. ;)

Happy to oblige with the cider....as for the other, it depends on where you are sitting. I think you might be spending too much time on the GB. ;)

But I live in Great Britain. :confused:

Oh, I see what you mean! :rolleyes:

Actually, my smutty humour has always been a part of me. It just needs a good, or naughty, woman to bring it to the fore.

On the subject of cider, I've finished the eastern European yellow plum cider I bought, but my wife brought me back some scrumpy from the Isle of Wight as a present (not that I really associate scrumpy with the Isle, it's more of a West Country thing, I thought).

But I live in Great Britain. :confused:

Oh, I see what you mean! :rolleyes:

Actually, my smutty humour has always been a part of me. It just needs a good, or naughty, woman to bring it to the fore.

On the subject of cider, I've finished the eastern European yellow plum cider I bought, but my wife brought me back some scrumpy from the Isle of Wight as a present (not that I really associate scrumpy with the Isle, it's more of a West Country thing, I thought).

I've been drinking Rekorderlig Wild Berries Cider, which has a pear base. It's very refreshing.

As for your humour, I'm please to be the 'butt' of your jokes. ;)

I've been drinking Rekorderlig Wild Berries Cider, which has a pear base. It's very refreshing.

As for your humour, I'm please to be the 'butt' of your jokes. ;)

And a most beautiful butt, too. :kiss:

So that cider is pear, with what in it? Blackberries (brambles as we used to call them in Scotland), blackcurrants and redcurrants?

I'll have to take a note of that name and look it up.

And a most beautiful butt, too. :kiss:

So that cider is pear, with what in it? Blackberries (brambles as we used to call them in Scotland), blackcurrants and redcurrants?

I'll have to take a note of that name and look it up.

I taste raspberry more than any other berry...the colour is a light pink. :) Have some; see if you like it!

I'm sorting through paints and such, getting ready to be creative on my last week of holidays. What've you been up to?

I taste raspberry more than any other berry...the colour is a light pink. :) Have some; see if you like it!

I'm sorting through paints and such, getting ready to be creative on my last week of holidays. What've you been up to?

I've been quite busy at work. At the weekend I took Son'n'Heir into Cheltenham to look for a new clock for the living room wall. He's fascinated with traffic lights and lifts, so he was happy to drive in and see the lights then trail round the shops and see the lifts.

In one shopping centre there was a glass-backed lift, made by Schindler of Leiscester. Schindler's Lift? Wonder if that's deliberate?

Have you booked art classes for the coming term?

I've been quite busy at work. At the weekend I took Son'n'Heir into Cheltenham to look for a new clock for the living room wall. He's fascinated with traffic lights and lifts, so he was happy to drive in and see the lights then trail round the shops and see the lifts.

In one shopping centre there was a glass-backed lift, made by Schindler of Leiscester. Schindler's Lift? Wonder if that's deliberate?

Have you booked art classes for the coming term?

"Schindler's Lift"!!! <snerk> good one.

Nope, am trying some stuff on my own lately. May sign up for belly dancing class this term instead. :D

"Schindler's Lift"!!! <snerk> good one.

Nope, am trying some stuff on my own lately. May sign up for belly dancing class this term instead. :D

I'm sure you'd enjoy belly dancing. Give you a chance to flaunt yourself in a friendly female-only environment. My wife does it, and loves it.

I'm sure you'd enjoy belly dancing. Give you a chance to flaunt yourself in a friendly female-only environment. My wife does it, and loves it.

I was thinking more about trying something new, liking to dance and toning the midriff. I will also admit to being seduced by the promise of a new costume! Flaunting...well, that hadn't occurred to me.

What is on your agenda for fall?

HM took belly dancing lessons for a while and I loved it but she didn't stick with it. :(

I took belly dancing lessions too. I wish that I had kept up with it..not only was it great exercise it made me feel soooo powerful...when I danced for my husband;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back