The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had this magnificent stew on the slow cooker all day and it was supposed to be served over mashed potatoes. It will be really good over rice, as well but I had my heart set on mash. Sigh

I've had this magnificent stew on the slow cooker all day and it was supposed to be served over mashed potatoes. It will be really good over rice, as well but I had my heart set on mash. Sigh

We had Hebrew National dogs with baked beans and chips. Good ol' American food. :D

Hi, Trish, VM.

We had leftover roast beef and gravy...over...ummm mashed potatoes...sorry Bear:kiss:

Hey handsome:kiss:....I love the all American dinner..

Where do you all get your hair done at. Mine only costs $6.00. Of course, I save money by going to the beauty school nearby to get it done. A full treatment, with shampoo, cut and style would have been $10.00.

Oh and Hi all. I'm busy reading an e-novel and just needed a quick break for a minute. Going back to continue reading.

Well, I've always believed the cost to be too high hereabouts. There's no such thing of a $6 haircut, even at the local cos colleges. Since I have gotten some really bad haircuts, I go to someone I can trust, and for a simple hair cut it's about $30. Since I have all that hair folicle damage from having my scalp peeled off, I went gray when I was 21, so I definitely color. That's another $60. Add the tip and you have $100 or more. It's downright painful.

We had Hebrew National dogs with baked beans and chips. Good ol' American food. :D

Hi, Trish, VM.

I made h/m beef and noodles. Chilly here today. Wanted something warming.

Well, I've always believed the cost to be too high hereabouts. There's no such thing of a $6 haircut, even at the local cos colleges. Since I have gotten some really bad haircuts, I go to someone I can trust, and for a simple hair cut it's about $30. Since I have all that hair folicle damage from having my scalp peeled off, I went gray when I was 21, so I definitely color. That's another $60. Add the tip and you have $100 or more. It's downright painful.

Hey Molly...how goes your writing?

Chilly?

You can have some of our 100+ temps if you want . . . .

Howdy folks. :D

Things are a tad slow tonight, including the page loads...WTF? :confused:

Hey, Tom. I'm not having any trouble with the pages.

Hey slyc! Hmmm...I just installed a new cable modem and wireless router this afternoon and they're working perfectly. Maybe it's my ISP...yet other sites are loading much faster. Go figure.

How's the family?

Hey slyc! Hmmm...I just installed a new cable modem and wireless router this afternoon and they're working perfectly. Maybe it's my ISP...yet other sites are loading much faster. Go figure.

How's the family?

Might want to check the hamster in the computer tower, then. :p

All's well here. Secret and I were both smitten by the writing bug, and since Little One's being good, we're letting her stay up in the hopes that she won't get up so early tomorrow. We're giving her more leeway since the surgery's upcoming, yannow. ;)

How's by you?

All's well here. Secret and I were both smitten by the writing bug, and since Little One's being good, we're letting her stay up in the hopes that she won't get up so early tomorrow. We're giving her more leeway since the surgery's upcoming, yannow. ;)

How's by you?

Not bad, thanks. I've been doin' some writin' myself...checking back on stories I never finished and seeing if I want to continue or just delete them.

This heat's beginning to annoy me...it was 97F today...I love gardening and being outside, but not in these temps. :eek:.

I'm off to bed ya'll naked ones...ya'll be naughty..ya hear?

Nighty Nite:kiss::heart:

G'night Trish. :kiss: Sorry I missed ya.

How's by you?

Good luck with the sleeping late thing. It never worked for us. :rolleyes:

Far as I'm concerned, "late" means 7:00 a.m. That"s the only I can get in a morning power walk and have any time in the garden before the day warms up.

Ummm...you've more than one in the hopper? Why didn't I get the memo? :eek:

Well, at the moment I'm concentrating on Beyond The Veil, which is about half finished. Then there's still the future society in which everyone is homosexual, Feral, and, um, I've a couple of other ideas . . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back