The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having a similar climate, we get a lot of Oz and Seth Erfrican expats here in SoCal. Y'all are a lot easier to understand than the Nigerians and Pakistanis!
Oh yeah we're getting a lot of influxes from Africs here.
Not to sound racist but I can't understand some of them.

As it should be... I've always wanted a man to make love to my mind before he even thinks about my body :heart:[/QUOTE]

Wow, that is one of my philosophies, right next to, when I make love I make love to your whole body not just your erogenous zones.
Well in fact I consider the mind to be the biggest erogenous zone.

Wow, that is one of my philosophies, right next to, when I make love I make love to your whole body not just your erogenous zones.
Well in fact I consider the mind to be the biggest erogenous zone.
Yup yup indeed... I love to please a man everywhere BUT his cock... Makes it so much more enjoyable when we finally do connect ;)
:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:, 'Dite.

I'm off to the woodworking store.
I'll talk to you soon :kiss:
You too can have a bump like mine. All you need to do is follow my special patented programme of eating lots of peanut butter sandwiches.
*giggle* Chunky or smooth? ;)

Jeez! I go to pick up my kid and you guys log in a couple of pages. See if I leave again.

You were meant to respond with a snide comment about Scotsmen. Did I forget to hand you the script?

Are you trying to start something? Oh, and Beastie? I'm the only one that gets to wield the cane in here. :caning:

Hi there, lass!

(Now that would be a safe unoffensive greeting if I didn't have a nagging urge to drop the L when addressing such a fine specimen. ;))

You really are cruisin', ya know...

*Steals your wallet*

My doubts about my accent are like a well endowed woman's thoughts on her breasts.

If you boys can't behave, I'm going to have to punish.

:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:, 'Dite.

I'm off to the woodworking store.

Bye, VM. See you later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back