The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should contact Mythbusters on that one. :p

Personally, I'm thinking .45 cal Glaser rounds, but I believe they're no longer made.

Little One turns three on Sunday. :D

Secret and I are well into the exercise program and still going strong. Can you believe I'm curling 50 lbs. now? And Secret's lost a total of nine inches from her waist, thighs and upper chest. ;)

So how's by you?

Well, 'Hippo Birdies' to the Little One. Where you havin' her party, Chuck E. Cheese?

WTG to both of ya! 50 lbs is very good for a bicep curl...and Secret's gonna need some new duds...bummer on the chest loss tho. ;) Tell her congrats on her contest win BTW. :rose:

I'm rollin' along...bein' lazy in the surf and sun...writin' a bit...doin' chores...mellowin' out mostly. :cool:

Well, 'Hippo Birdies' to the Little One. Where you havin' her party, Chuck E. Cheese?

WTG to both of ya! 50 lbs is very good for a bicep curl...and Secret's gonna need some new duds...bummer on the chest loss tho. ;) Tell her congrats on her contest win BTW. :rose:

I'm rollin' along...bein' lazy in the surf and sun...writin' a bit...doin' chores...mellowin' out mostly. :cool:

If we had a beach, we'd be out there, too. ;)

She's not sad about any of the lost inches, especially since her, *ahem* endowments haven't suffered. Building muscle helps in that regard. :D

We're actually having Little One's party at Dave & Buster's. Believe it or not, the little monster loves the place.

I's up there. :rolleyes:

And I's headed here:

bearden1.jpg

G'night, everyone. :rose:

If we had a beach, we'd be out there, too. ;)

She's not sad about any of the lost inches, especially since her, *ahem* endowments haven't suffered. Building muscle helps in that regard. :D

We're actually having Little One's party at Dave & Buster's. Believe it or not, the little monster loves the place.

No loss of endowments...very cool! Dave and Buster's, huh? The Little One has good taste. Their food is excellent.

And I's headed here:

bearden1.jpg

G'night VM. :D

I'm thinkin' I better shove off too...got an early appointment in the mornin'.

Take care, slyc...best to Secret and Little One. ttys.

Hi there slyc!
Thanks - believe me, no one was more surprised at the placings than me!!

Yes, they are! I really didn't think it stood a snowball's chance - it's one part of a four part saga in a chain that was never finished (part four never written).

Oz is working up to winter - it's drizzly and grey today, which is good - no more dust for a bit! The house is still uninhabitable. The natives are getting very restless, not aided by the builders working next door on foundations for a new house...
We're waiting on other people at the moment. Hopefully within a couple of weeks major progress will ensue (ie, sheeting the interior).

Yes, they are! I really didn't think it stood a snowball's chance - it's one part of a four part saga in a chain that was never finished (part four never written).

Oz is working up to winter - it's drizzly and grey today, which is good - no more dust for a bit! The house is still uninhabitable. The natives are getting very restless, not aided by the builders working next door on foundations for a new house...
We're waiting on other people at the moment. Hopefully within a couple of weeks major progress will ensue (ie, sheeting the interior).

If not, I hope you have a reliable place to stay. At least have a working stove and some heating ready!

We have the camp from hell - the garage is finished now, so that's another undercover zone.

We have the camp from hell - the garage is finished now, so that's another undercover zone.

Well, the aborigines have survived with less, right? :p

Does this period qualify as one of those that you'll look back on and laugh, laugh, laugh?

Last edited:
True - but they were largely nomadic and didn't have a crapload of stuff to drag around!

Perhaps. It's hard t see the humour anymore.

True - but they were largely nomadic and didn't have a crapload of stuff to drag around!

Perhaps. It's hard t see the humour anymore.

I doubt you're about to stop now. Too much effort put in and all that.

I can only imagine the pride and relief you'll feel once it's all over and you have a finished house surrounding you. I imagine the relief will be paramount. ;)

We should contact Mythbusters on that one. :p

Personally, I'm thinking .45 cal Glaser rounds, but I believe they're no longer made.

I think the .45 is a bit slow (600 fps ?) for this job.
How about a .357 magnum or similar.

A 1 gallon oil can filled with water (not new oil !). Makes one hell of a good target.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back