The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm good. :)

I've got a lovely lady in my life and a new e-book out.

You can find out all about the e-book by clicking on the World of the Vampire Covenants link in my sig.

Night Nero.

Congrats Rob! A new lady? I'm jealous! ;) I'm very happy for you baby.:kiss:

Well congrats on your new lady...is she a writer as well?
She's just starting out. She's got some talent though.

I've found out through her just how dominant I am and she's found out through me just how submissive she is. We have a lot of fun. ;)

Night Trish.

Hi there Rob! So far I've successfully managed to stay pretty much at lurk level.

Hi Molly, Tricia, anyone else I missed.

I've really missed having you here.

I'm good. :)

I've got a lovely lady in my life and a new e-book out.

You can find out all about the e-book by clicking on the World of the Vampire Covenants link in my sig.

Night Nero.

I've missed you most of all, scarecrow. :kiss:

Well, the Great Watch Dog has declared an all-clear. Obviously Al Qaeda is no threat this evening and there are no coyotes prowling the streets of our bland and peaceful neighborhood so I can return to the delightful company here.

Huh? Did I miss something?

:kiss::kiss::kiss: I'm gonna get off of here and go to bed! Ya'll have a nice and naughty naked time here and let me have all of the juicy details later! :heart:

Night everyone

G'night Trish. :kiss:

She's just starting out. She's got some talent though.

I've found out through her just how dominant I am and she's found out through me just how submissive she is. We have a lot of fun. ;)

That sounds like a good match to me...it's cool y'all found each other. :D

I've really missed having you here.

I've missed you most of all, scarecrow. :kiss:

Huh? Did I miss something?

Not really. I had to take the terrorier outside to make sure that not cats or other unwelcome sorts were trespassing on the pack's territory. It's a nightly ritual. I was just being sarcastic. I know, it's hard to believe but sometimes I get that way. :rolleyes:

Not really. I had to take the terrorier outside to make sure that not cats or other unwelcome sorts were trespassing on the pack's territory. It's a nightly ritual. I was just being sarcastic. I know, it's hard to believe but sometimes I get that way. :rolleyes:

Smartass.

*bumping ya'll for the day*

Hi all. Got a minute at the day care computer and thought I'd see what naked people do on hump day. Apparently they don't get up.

So WAKE UP!

*giggles*

Hi Starkkers and Rob. Good to see ya both!!

Hey the rest of you. Tric....how you doing? If I recall, you were having surgery on your neck about the time I left

*bumping ya'll for the day*

Hi all. Got a minute at the day care computer and thought I'd see what naked people do on hump day. Apparently they don't get up.

So WAKE UP!

*giggles*

Hi Starkkers and Rob. Good to see ya both!!

Hey the rest of you. Tric....how you doing? If I recall, you were having surgery on your neck about the time I left

Hi angel. I had the surgery and am recovering well. I expect that next week I'll be very happy because I lose the hard collar, yeah! Glad to see you here, I've missed you sweetie and hope that you are well and happy.

Good evening, everyone.

You know, I'm signing books for the general public on Saturday. I wasn't a bit nervous about it until someone asked if I was nervous. :rolleyes:

Good evening, everyone.

You know, I'm signing books for the general public on Saturday. I wasn't a bit nervous about it until someone asked if I was nervous. :rolleyes:

Hi Darlin' :kiss::rose:

Whoever would do something like that to you
whistling.gif

Hi Trish :kiss::rose:
How are you doing tonight?

Good evening, everyone.

I've got a killer headache so I won't be here for very long. I hope that you're okay...

Way to go Molly. You'll be fine....now to bug you about Cloak of Lies......;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back