The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess that would be a two-part answer ...

Tired enough to keep your virtue safe :rose:

but if you didn't want your virtue safe, I always seem to be able to find some extra energy for that, no matter how tired I am ;)

I guess that would be a two-part answer ...

Tired enough to keep your virtue safe :rose:

but if you didn't want your virtue safe, I always seem to be able to find some extra energy for that, no matter how tired I am ;)

Interesting parts....why don't you snuggle up and nap first, then we'll see.;)

Ave, Nero,
Good morning, dear Tricia. :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

I'm still in the housework/gardening mode. How about you?

I'm frustrated! All I have to do is get my character from point A to point B and every time that I try I end up with gibberish.

It it wasn't so rainy today I'd go for a walk. When you finish with your garden I'm stealing you to do mine :kiss:

I'm frustrated! All I have to do is get my character from point A to point B and every time that I try I end up with gibberish.

It it wasn't so rainy today I'd go for a walk. When you finish with your garden I'm stealing you to do mine :kiss:

Finish a garden? In California finish a garden? I'm lucky if I can just keep up with the thing. :D

I think my second Earth Day story is complete. This one is Hyacinth's version.

Finish a garden? In California finish a garden? I'm lucky if I can just keep up with the thing. :D

I think my second Earth Day story is complete. This one is Hyacinth's version.

I do love the naughty things your flowers do! I didn't mean finish forever...just for right now:D

Then why do they always need us to care for them first thing in the morning after a late night :rolleyes:

I'm thinking that they plan it that way...just to make it difficult for us while they just lick their paws and give us that 'I am so superior' to the rest of the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back