The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. The very one. Snerk.

You'll never guess who came to my rescue. :cattail:

Every time he gives me that look, I stifle a laugh. If you only knew the history of that car...

He's out getting it fixed right now. I was kind enough to hand him money to cover it.

How kind of you. ;)

So let me guess: his car has better heat and/or warms up faster than yours? I know that's why my car is so popular in the winter. It heats up a helluva lot faster than the barn on wheels that is the other car.

How kind of you. ;)

So let me guess: his car has better heat and/or warms up faster than yours? I know that's why my car is so popular in the winter. It heats up a helluva lot faster than the barn on wheels that is the other car.

It has auto-start, a good battery and valid tags. Can't get in to get my tag. I've been trying for 3 weeks and they're always closed. Sigh.

Aside from that, the car, when he bought it, was a serious bone of contention. And he knows it.

Afternoon all! :rose:

Hey, Dite!

It has auto-start, a good battery and valid tags. Can't get in to get my tag. I've been trying for 3 weeks and they're always closed. Sigh.

Aside from that, the car, when he bought it, was a serious bone of contention. And he knows it.

Hey, Dite!

That auto-start feature can be really attractive, as is the prospect of passing by all those police folk who like to write tickets for people who drive on out-of-date license plates.

It's warming up here: the temp just moved up to a mere 4 below! :D

I suppose that means that I can't really expect the sun to melt the snow from my driveway, though.

If you're frozen you don't want to know :eek: but if it's any consolation to you, I will be frozen right along with you starting Wednesday morning :D

Getting all packed up here to leave 6 am on Tuesday morning :nana:

Not to pick too many out-of-season nits, but where you're moving is decidely south and east of Chicago. You'll actually be down in the southern zone of our region, closer to the much-warmer SW. ;)

Not to pick too many out-of-season nits, but where you're moving is decidely south and east of Chicago. You'll actually be down in the southern zone of our region, closer to the much-warmer SW. ;)

No technically I am moving NORTH of the city - near the 90/94 split - Eventually I will be down south but not for my first place

If you're frozen you don't want to know :eek: but if it's any consolation to you, I will be frozen right along with you starting Wednesday morning :D

Getting all packed up here to leave 6 am on Tuesday morning :nana:

It's no consolation when you choose to be frozen. :rolleyes:

That auto-start feature can be really attractive, as is the prospect of passing by all those police folk who like to write tickets for people who drive on out-of-date license plates.

It's warming up here: the temp just moved up to a mere 4 below! :D

I suppose that means that I can't really expect the sun to melt the snow from my driveway, though.

It's 4 here, now. Brrr...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back